Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot (22982 Views)

Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress / Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC / Kogi Ministerial Slot: Faleke Fires Back - Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot by Kobicove(m): 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
The APC will implode, this is not in doubt!

The only question is "When will it happen?" undecided
Re: Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot by EdCure: 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
ettybaba:
Whoever wants to be heard now will mention Tinubu's name.
It has always been so. Even during GEJ days.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot by Olumaeme: 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
Am not an APC but as a Kogite, we will never allow Tinubu extend his Lagos estate to our state.

Let him continue thiefing in Lagos alone and not to our state, let Kogi politicians steal from kogi state and enjoy themselves.
Faleke is representing Lagos and chopping already, let him remain there.

If tinubu likes, he can remove Ambode and install his dog as governor, he can install his great grand father as Senator, but we will resist any plot to bring a lagosian as minister.....
Re: Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot by middlebelter(m): 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
The same principle that guided APC Chairman in supporting Yahaya Bello should also guide him to support Chief Faleke this time around. Politics is a game of give and take, at one point or the other there must be compromise.
I supported Yahaya Bello during and after the primary because I find the candidacy of Audu Abukakar indigestible by extension Chief Faleke as his running mate, not because am not in support of Faleke but because the idea of power shift look most reasonable that timme and Faleke happened not to be on my side of political divide. Now we have power shift but Kogi West has been terribly marginalized in PMB Government.
The only Okun son that was elected as VC of Federal University Lokoja was cancelled by PMB miniter of Education, Our only son that should have emerged as Governor for the first time was schemed out by PMB and his kitchen cabinet. Perhaps because we are Yoruba and Tinubu seems to be fighting for us which the Fulanis distastes ?

If PMB should fail to consider Faleke this time around, he should just forget about any form of support from Kogi West. We may have political divide within Okun or Kogi West, but we certainly have common interest. The idea of One North should not be preached only when its conveniet for the Hausa/Fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
omofunaab:

See, most governors in Nigeria are lagos boys, gbenga Daniel was staying in Lagos, ibikunle amosun was staying in Lagos, lai Mohammed was staying in Lagos, rauf aregbesola was staying in Lagos, senator lanre tejuosho was staying in Lagos

Even akeredolu stayed in ibadan.

The fact remains faleke is an indigene of kogi state but resides in Lagos state..

You left out,
- Orji Kalu
- Willie Obiano
- Peter Obi
- Fayose etc.
Lagos is like Abuja. Everybody who is who in Nigeria either made it there or establish themselves there after they have made it, either in business or in politics...

3 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot by Alajiki(m): 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
Eastactivist:
Tinubu the cursed demystified political loser will still lose again and congratulate. No biggie cheesy

You were going to say "Tinubu, the slayer of Jonathan and his SE/SS touts" grin

2 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot by Alajiki(m): 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
Olumaeme:
Am not an APC but as a Kogite, we will never allow Tinubu extend his Lagos estate to our state.

Let him continue thiefing in Lagos alone and not to our state, let Kogi politicians steal from kogi state and enjoy themselves.
Faleke is representing Lagos and chopping already, let him remain there.

If tinubu likes, he can remove Ambode and install his dog as governor, he can install his great grand father as Senator, but we will resist any plot to bring a lagosian as minister.....

If the minister is to be presented by Kogi West, who, besides Faleke? Except you believe the minister is to come from among Igala or others.

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot by Eastactivist: 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
Alajiki:

You were going to say "Tinubu, the slayer of Jonathan and his SE/SS touts" grin
What is he slaying?
Today Gej is still relevant in this world than the opolo eyes drug Lord.
Without the SSandSE oil Tinubu will be a wretched pauper in the street of ileife...

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot by Eastactivist: 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
deji15:

You left out,
- Orji Kalu
- Willie Obiano
- Peter Obi
- Fayose etc.
Lagos is like Abuja. Everybody who is who in Nigeria either made it there or establish themselves there after they have made it, either in business wise or politically...

Lagos was once a capital just like Abuja.
But now everyone is migrating to Abuja and dumping lagos.
Abuja is the updated version of lagos which people are seriously installing.

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot by Alajiki(m): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
Eastactivist:

What is he slaying?
Today Gej is still relevant in this world than the opolo eyes.
Without the SSandSE oil Tinubu will be a wretched pauper in the street of ileife...

Lol! I laugh in Urhobo. Yeah, GEJ is still relevant...on the pages of newspapers. As the man who presided over the most corrupt government in the history of Nigeria. So daft, so foolish...and very lily-livered. Lol! That SS and SE oyel got me cracking. Flat*heads and wayo!

3 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
omofunaab:

See, most governors in Nigeria are lagos boys, gbenga Daniel was staying in Lagos, ibikunle amosun was staying in Lagos, lai Mohammed was staying in Lagos, rauf aregbesola was staying in Lagos, senator lanre tejuosho was staying in Lagos

Even akeredolu stayed in ibadan.

The fact remains faleke is an indigene of kogi state but resides in Lagos state..

Most Yoruba governors you mean? Or are El rufai and Umahi Lagos boys? Speak for your people
Re: Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot by princejr(m): 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
The issue is not where he resides. He can as well live in the moon for all I care undecided. Please let's be realistic sometimes. James Faleke currently seats as a Federal Lawmaker, an elective position, representing a Federal Constituency in Lagos State. He could have contested for a Federal Constituency seat in Kogi at the 2015 polls, but he did not. Faleke should seat his Ass down and complete his term in the law house as a Lagos Federal Lawmaker. As far as I'm concerned, He didn't make inputs in the formative years of APC in Kogi State, hence the public outcry. Guy!! Where you no sow, u no fit come reap. Ko le werk. His case is different from Lai Mohammed, Rauf Aregbesola, Hon Bam. et al. Why? The positions they held were appointive. When it was time to go for elected positions Lai went to Kwara to contest for Governor, Rauf went to Osun. Hon Bam to Ekiti to contest for House of Reps..

So pls, Biko Faleke park well. There are other Yoruba Kogi Sons and daughters who worked hard for the success of APC in Kogi State. Asiwaju- should bring them all together and chart a better way forward for Yoruba Kogites in the scheme of things in Kogi politics.

deji15:

You left out,
- Orji Kalu
- Willie Obiano
- Peter Obi
- Fayose etc.
Lagos is like Abuja. Everybody who is who in Nigeria either made it there or establish themselves there after they have made it, either in business wise or politically...
omofunaab:

The question should be is faleke from kogi or not?

He is from kogi state and i don't see any reason why he can't be nominated as a minister from kogi state

Lai Mohammed served under tinubu in lagos as the chief of staff and he got the ministerial nomination of kwara.
Re: Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot by Eastactivist: 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
Alajiki:

Lol! I laugh in Urhobo. Yeah, GEJ is still relevant...on the pages of newspapers. As the man who presided over the most corrupt government in the history of Nigeria. So daft, so foolish...and very lily-livered. Lol! That SS and SE oyel got me cracking. Flat*heads and wayo!
Your jabagan has been demystified politically that even a roadside mad man is more relevant than him.
No wonder Ondo rejected his proposal.
The man is a crooked stupiid fella and should be kept where he belongs. Yaba left

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot by Olumaeme: 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
Alajiki:

If the minister is to be presented by Kogi West, who, besides Faleke? Except you believe the minister is to come from among Igala or others.

LOL, so you think only Faleke is capable of being a minister from kogi West abi, because he is a HOR member.

What about the other HOR members, What about those who contested governorship primaries with Audu?
The former speaker house of Assembly, Hon. Clarance Olafemi is an APC member, we have Former house of reps member, Hon. Duro Meseko, he was the spokesperson of Audu / Faleke campaign, Prince Olusola Akanmode who is former NEMA boss and former Chief of staff to Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and many names worthy to be minister....

Ignorance is your surname
Re: Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot by Alajiki(m): 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
Eastactivist:

Your jabagan has been demystified politically that even a roadside mad man is more relevant than him.
No wonder Ondo rejected his proposal.
The man is a crooked stupiid fella and should be kept where he belongs. Yaba left

Your comment drew more laughter from me. I have no doubt that it pains you to know that no one among your people has any national appeal. Even in your enclave of SE, you have no universally accepted leaders among you. The future looks bleak for you people and thats why you're clamouring for secession. You guys have no sense of direction...SO LOST!

Sorry, if you feel insulted bro. You and I know that I am saying the truth. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot by Eastactivist: 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
Alajiki:

Your comment drew more laughter from me. I have no doubt that it pains you to know that no one among your people has any national appeal. Even in your enclave of SE, you have no universally accepted leaders among you. The future looks bleak for you people and thats why you're clamouring for secession. You guys have no sense of direction...SO LOST!

Sorry, if you feel insulted bro. You and I know that I am saying the truth. grin grin grin

It beats logic that You goons claim to have one stupid person as a leader, yet Ondo went against the purported demystified leader.
This shows that not all afonjas are Tinubu zombies.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot by Alajiki(m): 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
Olumaeme:

LOL, so you think only Faleke is capable of being a minister from kogi West abi, because he is a HOR member.

What about the other HOR members, What about those who contested governorship primaries with Audu?
The former speaker house of Assembly, Hon. Clarance Olafemi is an APC member, we have Former house of reps member, Hon. Duro Meseko, he was the spokesperson of Audu / Faleke campaign, Prince Olusola Akanmode who is former NEMA boss and former Chief of staff to Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and many names worthy to be minister....

Ignorance is your surname

Durosimi Meseko I laugh!!! All the people you have mentioned above are in political Siberia. You got me cracking bro! Duro Meseko I reserve my comment. grin grin grin
Re: Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot by Alajiki(m): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
Eastactivist:

It beats logic that You goons claim to have one stupid person as a leader, yet Ondo went against the purported demystified leader.
This shows that not all afonjas are Tinubu zombies.

That stupid person happened to be the only one standing during Obsanjo regime, he also happens to be the slayer of GEJ, his SS minions and his SE crickets. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot by Eastactivist: 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
Alajiki:

That stupid person happened to be the only one standing during Obsanjo regime, he also happens to be the slayer of GEJ, his SS minions and his SE crickets. grin
LOL. He is the most foolish idiot that almost gathered and garnered respectful respect away from lagos borders but failed woefully when he sold a more clueless aged man as a worthy candidate only for him to be rendered useless and demystified by same .
All he does now is to congratulate and curry favours for relevance... Haha. Winning hard just to lose everything. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot by OlaMiki: 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
who are you ? who know you in kogi politics or even on any street in kogi ? yeye tin shocked
lovat:
Which constituency is he representing in Kogi? Faleke can never get a ministerial nomination from Kogi
Re: Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot by Omeokachie: 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
Is it the same Jagaban or another biko nu?
Re: Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot by basadenet: 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
omofunaab:

The question should be is faleke from kogi or not?

He is from kogi state and i don't see any reason why he can't be nominated as a minister from kogi state

Lai Mohammed served under tinubu in lagos as the chief of staff and he got the ministerial nomination of kwara.

Liar Mohammed serve as p.r.o. of a party not as a member of Lagos house of assembly, so he can be a minister but faleke, a current serving member of Lagos assembly cannot be a minister from logo state.
Re: Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot by Howlusholar(m): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
2019 Politics at play, everybody wants to be relevant regardless of the benefits to the constituency.
Re: Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot by omofunaab(m): 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
basadenet:

Liar Mohammed serve as p.r.o. of a party not as a member of Lagos house of assembly, so he can be a minister but faleke, a current serving member of Lagos assembly cannot be a minister from logo state.

Lai Mohammed served as chief of staff to tinubu, he was part of the cabinet.

Stop saying rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot by ndcide(m): 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
Who knows faleke in kogi state. Sentiments aside, faleke is representing Lagos.

Does faleke understand the local politics of kogi, does he know those who have made one compromise or the other. Besides, the person pushing him is not from kogi state.

Kogi, it's left for you.
Re: Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot by Olumaeme: 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
Alajiki:

Durosimi Meseko I laugh!!! All the people you have mentioned above are in political Siberia. You got me cracking bro! Duro Meseko I reserve my comment. grin grin grin

The same guy that was the spokesperson for that same Faleke you said is credible is in Siberia?

My brother your brain is in Afghanistan
Re: Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot by Alajiki(m): 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
Olumaeme:

The same guy that was the spokesperson for that same Faleke you said is credible is in Siberia?

My brother your brain is in Afghanistan

Lol! Thank you for reminding me that Duro was/is a journalist. He's always been a gong bearer. But methinks, Lai is already doing a 'good' gong-bearing. So let Duro, your breadwinner wait until there is a vacancy in noise making. grin grin grin

Lol! My brain is in Afghanistan? Hahahahaha! It must be very active. Yours is in Antarctica...FROZEN!
Re: Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot by sarrki(m): 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
leofab:
this robot again

Clear throat
Re: Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot by leofab(f): 1:19am On Jan 04, 2017
sarrki:

Clear throat

Re: Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot by israelmao(m): 6:31am On Jan 04, 2017
lovat:
The Forces against Faleke will be too much to handle and i know an Igala man will get that position to placate them
Politics of appeasement right?That is what we engage in and yet we call it demoracy where fair representation should be the order of the day.Of what benefit Igala governors have to even Igala people while they served one tenure after the other in Kogi State?

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot by israelmao(m): 6:32am On Jan 04, 2017
lovat:
The Forces against Faleke will be too much to handle and i know an Igala man will get that position to placate them
Politics of appeasement right?That is what we engage in and yet we call it demoracy where fair representation should be the order of the day.Of what benefit Igala governors have been to even Igala people while they served one tenure after the other in Kogi State?

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot by Olumaeme: 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
Alajiki:

Lol! Thank you for reminding me that Duro was/is a journalist. He's always been a gong bearer. But methinks, Lai is already doing a 'good' gong-bearing. So let Duro, your breadwinner wait until there is a vacancy in noise making. grin grin grin

Lol! My brain is in Afghanistan? Hahahahaha! It must be very active. Yours is in Antarctica...FROZEN!

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe, your brain is actually buried in Afghanistan, u can see how its manifesting and embarrassing u.
Werreyyy

The last time I checked, Fashola is not an engineer but minister for works, power and housing, shittu is not a communication technologist Na, What about Chris Ngige, the minister for Education is a lawyer while the state minister for education is a professor and former VC, The Lai Muhammed is not even a journalist.

So Duro meseko can serve any ministry.... It seems he is the only one you know in the list, I called Other house of reps members who r APC, I mention Atiku Abubakar's former chief of staff , I mentioned former speaker house of Assembly.

Anyway it's not new that the Tinubu fans r always gullible, foolish and ill informed, the most painful thing is that he might not even know your father.... But instead of looking for something tangible to do, u r busy embarrassing yourself.

Faleke cannot and will not be a minister, I will remind you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Whip, Nwokocha (LP); Affirms Pdp's Akobundu / Bigamy No Longer A Crime In Lagos / Rumble In The Jungle As Corruption Fights Back- The Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.