Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot (22993 Views)

Kogi APC Crisis: Dead End As Melaye Supporters Announce Boycott Of Congress / Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC / Kogi Ministerial Slot: Faleke Fires Back - Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot by Alajiki(m): 11:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
Olumaeme:

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe, your brain is actually buried in Afghanistan, u can see how its manifesting and embarrassing u.
Werreyyy

The last time I checked, Fashola is not an engineer but minister for works, power and housing, shittu is not a communication technologist Na, What about Chris Ngige, the minister for Education is a lawyer while the state minister for education is a professor and former VC, The Lai Muhammed is not even a journalist.

So Duro meseko can serve any ministry.... It seems he is the only one you know in the list, I called Other house of reps members who r APC, I mention Atiku Abubakar's former chief of staff , I mentioned former speaker house of Assembly.

Anyway it's not new that the Tinubu fans r always gullible, foolish and ill informed, the most painful thing is that he might not even know your father.... But instead of looking for something tangible to do, u r busy embarrassing yourself.

Faleke cannot and will not be a minister, I will remind you

Lol! You seem so pained. grin grin grin I wasn't aware I'd been engaging an honourable member of APC BOT who knows certainly that Faleke isn't going to be a minister. I hope you do not develop a terminal illness if he is eventually chosen because you already ooze of frustration-induced cardiac crisis. Abeg no come drop dead o! grin
Re: Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot by Alajiki(m): 11:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
Olumaeme:

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe, your brain is actually buried in Afghanistan, u can see how its manifesting and embarrassing u.
Werreyyy

The last time I checked, Fashola is not an engineer but minister for works, power and housing, shittu is not a communication technologist Na, What about Chris Ngige, the minister for Education is a lawyer while the state minister for education is a professor and former VC, The Lai Muhammed is not even a journalist.

So Duro meseko can serve any ministry.... It seems he is the only one you know in the list, I called Other house of reps members who r APC, I mention Atiku Abubakar's former chief of staff , I mentioned former speaker house of Assembly.

Anyway it's not new that the Tinubu fans r always gullible, foolish and ill informed, the most painful thing is that he might not even know your father.... But instead of looking for something tangible to do, u r busy embarrassing yourself.

Faleke cannot and will not be a minister, I will remind you

Lol! You seem so pained. grin grin grin I wasn't aware I'd been engaging an honourable member of APC BOT who knows certainly that Faleke isn't going to be a minister. I hope you do not develop a terminal illness if he is eventually chosen because you already ooze of frustration-induced cardiac crisis. Abeg no come drop dead o! grin
Re: Kogi APC Tackles Tinubu, Faleke Over Ministerial Slot by Olumaeme: 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
Alajiki:

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe, Mr APC chairman, u were the one who put your mouth when I just jejely make my comment, I no kuku call your father name Na....
Why don't u just Waka pass my comment if no b say u wan shit for body.

I say and I repeat Faleke will not be minister, if u like go hug transformer or commit suicide Na.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How $505m Recovered Funds Were Re-looted / Buhari Dedicates Victory To God, Nigerians, Unfolds Agenda / DSS Clears 21 Nominees As National Assembly Resumes Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.