Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

This Busty Lady Plans To Break The Internet With Her Erotic Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Busty Lady Plans To Break The Internet With Her Erotic Photos (3436 Views)

'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Busty Lady Plans To Break The Internet With Her Erotic Photos by damiloladuke: 9:33am On Jan 03, 2017
Much details were not provided about her on Instagram but her pictures have been making waves as female folks have joined their male counterparts in lusting after the beautiful young girl. She is simply identified as Queen Quaay and she is a professional model.

She is blessed with a beautiful and enchanting face.

Her bosom seems to be her selling point as she regularly flaunts them on social media in alluring bedroom photos.

See more nice images of Queen:

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/this-busty-lady-plans-to-break-internet.html

2 Likes

Re: This Busty Lady Plans To Break The Internet With Her Erotic Photos by damiloladuke: 9:34am On Jan 03, 2017
Re: This Busty Lady Plans To Break The Internet With Her Erotic Photos by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 03, 2017

Re: This Busty Lady Plans To Break The Internet With Her Erotic Photos by IamLEGEND1: 9:42am On Jan 03, 2017
way too much b()()bs for me.
there are some brèasts that are rendered null & void due to their sheer size. This one included. When you two are getting hot & heavy,you won't even know what to do with them. they are obviously too big to fit in your hands and you'll grow bored if you decide to just keep sucking & nibbling at them like a 2yr old.

#TeamFatAssOrNothing
Re: This Busty Lady Plans To Break The Internet With Her Erotic Photos by paschal47(m): 9:42am On Jan 03, 2017
This is 2017, and some people are still misbehaving.

No time!!!
Re: This Busty Lady Plans To Break The Internet With Her Erotic Photos by xedyl(m): 9:44am On Jan 03, 2017
persin mama
Re: This Busty Lady Plans To Break The Internet With Her Erotic Photos by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 9:45am On Jan 03, 2017
Let her break the internet na.

undecided

#YoLO

(1) (Reply)

+18 Best Round Ass Photo Collections Ever See On Internet (pics) / This Condom Detects Sexually Transmitted Diseases In A Partner During Sex? / South African Lady Goes Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.