Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party (18415 Views)

She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well / Between This Lady And Her Dancing Partners At A Beach Party In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by TheMascot(m): 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
prettythicksme:
Hmmmm gurls plenty wey goo,i was there oo. grin
ah, was this not the pic from the thread about the whole Lagos coming to onyebuchi beach because of small new year... ah...olorun sister you can lie, ah...aye mi ooh..you settle down to construct lie at your young age, ah...in fact

Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
TheMascot:
ah, was this not the pic from the thread about the whole Lagos coming to onyebuchi beach because of small new year... ah...olorun sister you can lie, ah...aye mi ooh..you settle down to construct lie at your young age, ah...in fact
Buhahahahahahahahaha
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by TheMascot(m): 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
Genea:
don't be steewpid... You no come, e dey pain u.. It was fun, so sharrap e nnukwa... Keep a date for next year and stop consoling ya sef
as you were even insulting I was thinking you are one fine girl only to open your profile and see a contestant for most ugly monkey in Africa.. awon oshi , some people cannot blame God for thier looks and will be going around insulting people with out reason ...

see her flat face operation crocodile smile

3 Likes

Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
SalomonKane:
That's why peeps are told to always make reference to who or whom they copied those ideas, words and knowledge from . Failure to do that usually lead to what Mark just did to you.

Knowledge is influenced, knowledge is learned. No one is the founder of any knowledge, expect one is the progenitor of that knowledge and even at that, something or someone must have influenced that knowledge.

Every idea (knowledge) begins with a thought, then again, what influenced that thought?
Do you refer every quotes you use? Is this a formal writing that I could be accused for plagiarizing? Mark did nothing to me, actually I impacted something in him so he wouldn't feel justified doing that to everyone.

At least we agreed on something... No one is the progenitor of knowledge and that I used something I learnt online informally is not stealing. smiley
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by SalomonKane: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
Alondra:
Do you refer every quotes you use? Is this a formal writing that I could be accused for plagiarizing? Mark did nothing to me, actually I impacted something in him so he wouldn't feel justified doing that to everyone.

At least we agreed on something... No one is the progenitor of knowledge and that I used something I learnt online informally is not stealing. smiley
Yea I do. It doesn't have to be 'a formal' writing for you to credit your source... It differentiate you from the regular 'take and type' peeps we have here.

That you used something you learnt online and not crediting the source of your knowledge can be translated to 'stealing' or plagiarising, as the case may be.

We learn everyday. smiley
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by DBlackCeazer(m): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
ORIJIN201:
lol seems the whole of Lagos state came grin
lmao, that's one party to miss bro!
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by dollyjoy(f): 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
The party was very interesting grin
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by Kondomatic(m): 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
misspicy:
You sef see them abi grin.....
I had to hide behind my date so they won't see me cheesy
Utom.

Happy New Year
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by misspicy(f): 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
Utom.

Happy New Year
Happy new year sir. How are you and the family smiley
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by Kondomatic(m): 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
misspicy:

Happy new year sir.
How are you and the family smiley
In good health.

it has been a while sha, how have you been?
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
SalomonKane:
Yea I do. It doesn't have to be 'a formal' writing for you to credit your source... It differentiate you from the regular 'take and type' peeps we have here.

That you used something you learnt online and not crediting the source of your knowledge can be translated to 'stealing' or plagiarising, as the case may be.

We learn everyday. smiley
We will continually argue this with no hope of agreeing because no one will want to accept being wrong.

But I think you are being defensive here with your unrealistic points. So for every quote I use, I must use a reference even in an informal exchange. That's laughable.

Like you typed, we learn everydaysmiley That dealt with...

Did your pal, post my comment on the google search engine to know how valid it was?. What prompted him? I must have made an impression on him to go that far. smiley
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by dingbang(m): 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Allow that little man...

Stop replying senseless posts!!
agubush
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
senior man... choi... where you dey since? shocked
dingbang:
agubush
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by SalomonKane: 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
Alondra:
We will continually argue this with no hope of agreeing because no one will want to accept being wrong.

But I think you are being defensive here with your unrealistic points. So for every quote I use, I must use a reference even in an informal exchange. That's laughable.

Unrealistic points, you say? Hmmm. I'd have asked you how unrealistic my points are but seeing you refuse to see what I want you to see, I'll say go right ahead.

I believe you're not privy to the damage of taking what doesn't belong to you, that's why you're still adamant.

Know that while you say, since you're not writing formal, there's no use writing formal, that that is your undoing. It's only takes an informal mistake made in the formal for your world to crash before your very eyes.

Remember, what you're use to becomes a habit, and you know what they say about old habits? Yea I know, it's almost now a cliché.

Did your pal, post my comment on the google search engine to know how valid it was?. What prompted him? I must have made an impression on him to go that far.smiley
Impression? Nah I doubt that, Kay doesn't get impressed by peeps who are informal... smiley

1 Like

Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by misspicy(f): 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
In good health.
it has been a while sha, how have you been?
Yeah,a while it has been.
I've been fine and good like a good girl wink Hope you are well and fine too
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by Johnsown1(m): 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
Good[i][/i] evening to all nairalanders please i want to ask ooo.
DID ANY OF YOU SAW THREE OF MY CRUSHES AT THE PARTY BY THE NAMEs
cherrybrown
Ritababe and
Laveda
Cos i have not seen them since 3days now
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
prettythicksme:
angry
bank. I'll call in a bit
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by Genea(f): 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
TheMascot:
as you were even insulting I was thinking you are one fine girl only to open your profile and see a contestant for most ugly monkey in Africa.. awon oshi , some people cannot blame God for thier looks and will be going around insulting people with out reason ...

see her flat face operation crocodile smile
at least I'm finer Dan u tongue
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by dingbang(m): 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
senior man... choi... where you dey since? shocked
I been go village... I hope say u flex babes for dat parry
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
SalomonKane:
Unrealistic points, you say? Hmmm. I'd have asked you how unrealistic my points are but seeing you refuse to see what I want you to see, I'll say go right ahead.

I believe you're not privy to the damage of taking what doesn't belong to you, that's why you're still adamant.

Know that while you say, since you're not writing formal, there's no use writing formal, that that is your undoing. It's only takes an informal mistake made in the formal for your world to crash before your very eyes.

Remember, what you're use to becomes a habit, and you know what they say about old habits? Yea I know, it's almost now a cliché.

Impression? Nah I doubt that, Kay doesn't get impressed by peeps who are informal... smiley
Your points are unrealistic because they are near impracticable. Maybe just maybe when I'm writing in the formal probably a book, project and so on I will take to citing and referring every quotes and theories for now sir I will choose not to.

Well I think your pal is a strange fellow with strange antics. Have a lovely evening ahead of you. smiley
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
dingbang:
I been go village... I hope say u flex babes for dat parry

Errmmm... I dey come first.. make I check if I flex cheesy
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by NgoziOkoli(f): 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
CplusJason:
I see the male morons in your team have copulated your brains out making you to have a violent upheaval. But listen up cheap donkey, take your vituperation to the unhinge nematode you call your boyfriend who find solace screwing your mum.

Now scat away. Wazzock looking pig.
whaaaaaat?? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by Kondomatic(m): 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
misspicy:
Yeah,a while it has been.
I've been fine and good like a good girl wink Hope you are well and fine too
I always am.. grin
There was a time I searched for you here, I can't remember why.

Maybe I missed you. grin
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by TheMascot(m): 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
Genea:
at least I'm finer Dan u tongue
pls lets compare, bring ur best pic and I will bring my wakeup face...

you know what never mind

we don't want our nairaland turning red because of ugly face,..

face looking like shekaus flag

3 Likes

Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by SalomonKane: 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
Alondra:
Your points are unrealistic because they are near impracticable. Maybe just maybe when I'm writing in the formal probably a book, project and so on I will take to citing and referring every quotes and theories for now sir I will choose not to.
The emboldened has already given you away. Feel free to write and book, project and so on and 'may be' don't quote your source or make reference to it, then I guarantee you'll know why Nairaland has a rule against plagiarism.

Well I think your pal is a strange fellow with strange antics. Have a lovely evening ahead of you. smiley
I also believe your opinions about my pal is just what it is, your opinion.

Enjoy your day.
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by cherrybrown(f): 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
Johnsown1:
Good[i][/i] evening to all nairalanders please i want to ask ooo.
DID ANY OF YOU SAW THREE OF MY CRUSHES AT THE PARTY BY THE NAMEs
cherrybrown
Ritababe and
Laveda
Cos i have not seen them since 3days now
I did not go for the party but am here waiting for you to come
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by Johnsown1(m): 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
cherrybrown:
Are u in the other room or in the kitchen waiting
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by Johnsown1(m): 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
cherrybrown:
Are in the other room or in the kitchen waiting
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
Alondra:

Did your pal, post my comment on the google search engine to know how valid it was?. What prompted him? I must have made an impression on him to go that far. smiley

Scared of mentioning KingSLAY?

Joesh1832/SalomonKane has proved himself as a smart person. We argue regularly for that fact to be obvious. A quick perusal of his posts would corroborate my assertion.

You , on the other hand, are google-smart. I get the kick from ridiculing you, pilferer.

2 Likes

Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by misspicy(f): 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
I always am.. grin
There was a time I searched for you here, I can't remember why.

Maybe I missed you. grin
Awwww.
is there something you want me to know wink
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Scared of mentioning KingSLAY?

Joesh1832/SalomonKane has proved himself as a smart person. We argue regularly for that fact to be obvious. A quick perusal of his posts would corroborate my assertion.

You , on the other hand, are google-smart. I get the kick from ridiculing you, pilferer.

scared? Ridicule? .... You are giving yourself to much importance than you should. You are awfully too small to be hugely irritating. Have fun smiley
Re: Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party by Kondomatic(m): 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
misspicy:

Awwww.

is there something you want me to know wink
Have I not said much already?

You know the person behind the moniker na and I believe you know also that he rarely talk stuffs like this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) / Dick People: Nigerian Girls Share Their Experiences With Their Indian Friends. / How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.