Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Your reaction When Your Current Partner Says It's Over! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your reaction When Your Current Partner Says It's Over! (1380 Views)

How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? / Adamawa State Artiste Romances Her Lesbian Partner,says LGBT Rules (Photos) / How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your reaction When Your Current Partner Says It's Over! by Tstone1(m): 11:54am On Jan 03, 2017
I know this might sound weird but just to consider your current partner ( not married) to just send you a text right now informing you that he/she wants to call if off!

What would be your reaction? To me I think I might ask her to reconsider grin
Re: Your reaction When Your Current Partner Says It's Over! by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 03, 2017
okay
Re: Your reaction When Your Current Partner Says It's Over! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
I'll have a big laugh cos she's my best buddy. We can't get rid of each other.
Re: Your reaction When Your Current Partner Says It's Over! by martyns303(m): 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
My GF once sent me such text, it came at a time I was about to handle a delicate task, I asked my collegue to take control of the task while I divert my attention to something else. My heart literally skipped a beat, my mouth went try, I was hyperventilating, my palms became wet, had internal heat. I believe that's how people get cardiac arrest, luckily I received the remaining part of the text later [receiving text]. Her sister had accidentally sent the text to me instead of her BF..... Phew!!!
Re: Your reaction When Your Current Partner Says It's Over! by Tstone1(m): 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
martyns303:
My GF once sent me such text, it came at a time I was about to handle a delicate task, I asked my collegue to take control of the task while I divert my attention to something else. My heart literally skipped a beat, my mouth went try, I was hyperventilating, my palms became wet, had internal heat. I believe that's how people get cardiac arrest, luckily I received the remaining part of the text later [receiving text]. Her sister had accidentally sent the text to me instead of her BF..... Phew!!!
;Dlover boy

1 Like

Re: Your reaction When Your Current Partner Says It's Over! by firstking01(m): 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
Tstone1:
I know this might sound weird but just to consider your current partner ( not married) to just send you a text right now informing you that he/she wants to call if off!

What would be your reaction? To me I think I might ask her to reconsider grin
It will solely depends...if she's breaking up with me for NO reason et-all, i 'll NEVER begundecided…if she caught me cheating then i might just tender some pleas.
Re: Your reaction When Your Current Partner Says It's Over! by Tstone1(m): 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
firstking01:
It will solely depends...if she's breaking up with me for NO reason et-all, i 'll NEVER begundecided…if she caught me cheating then i might just tender some pleas.
In the context of saying would you rather appreciate that?
Re: Your reaction When Your Current Partner Says It's Over! by Genea(f): 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
If I never loved you, I'd say cheers to dah

If I did love you, I'd say shiit happens

All in all, I don't give a f.uck

1 Like

Re: Your reaction When Your Current Partner Says It's Over! by phlio666(m): 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
pls guys how can i edit my profile on nirland
Re: Your reaction When Your Current Partner Says It's Over! by rawpadgin(m): 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
who give a ratshit?
I've got nothing to lose

BTW, about to send same message to my crazy girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Your reaction When Your Current Partner Says It's Over! by cassyrooy(m): 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
What da... I'll simply do wat I've gt to do and let the madness ends.
she go come beg if I no do anything.
Re: Your reaction When Your Current Partner Says It's Over! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
martyns303:
grin u think maybe u outta marry that girl?
Re: Your reaction When Your Current Partner Says It's Over! by m6tem: 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
I would request her to tell me that Face to Face and if she does and really mean it
Then we are over for real and I'll move on.
Re: Your reaction When Your Current Partner Says It's Over! by junnyjake(m): 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
if it was back then when I was a weak man, I would have called to ask why.

But now, I would pretend I didn't see the text, this would confuse her, making her ask did he see my text? Why is he not saying anything? She might call, and I would answer both casually and at the same time condescending, this would make the whole idea of breaking up sound foolish to her.

Don't allow recession have a say in your finances this year. Check my signature to see how you get to live above the economy of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Your reaction When Your Current Partner Says It's Over! by TashaGirl: 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
iamadonis2:
I'll have a big laugh cos she's my best buddy. We can't get rid of each other.
awwwww cry
This is so sweet
Re: Your reaction When Your Current Partner Says It's Over! by Tstone1(m): 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
m6tem:
I would request her to tell me that Face to Face and if she does and really mean it
Then we are over for real and I'll move on.
And what if she didn't say it face to face..?
Re: Your reaction When Your Current Partner Says It's Over! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
martyns303:

Awwww grin
Re: Your reaction When Your Current Partner Says It's Over! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
I will just request that we should meet to know if she really mean it. My ex sent such text before we broke up. I requested that we should meet and after we met, I realized that I could still manipulate her but it was all written on her face that she was no more interested in the relationship again coupled with the attitudes she was putting up earlier before then.

Meanwhile, face to face is better than thousands of messages
Re: Your reaction When Your Current Partner Says It's Over! by Badtoy(m): 12:58am On Jan 04, 2017
I'm just gonna laugh it off and don't give a fuvk.
Re: Your reaction When Your Current Partner Says It's Over! by m6tem: 10:25am On Jan 04, 2017
Tstone1:

And what if she didn't say it face to face..?

Then she's not serious about breaking up or she's a coward

(1) (Reply)

The Pussy Monster And The Virgin (18+) / / I Am Beautiful With A Flaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.