Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

Big Cassava Or Cucumber? Ariwo Ko! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Cassava Or Cucumber? Ariwo Ko! (632 Views)

My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) / What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava / Pains Of Havn A Big Cassava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Cassava Or Cucumber? Ariwo Ko! by BuzzAss(m): 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
Cassava is a food. A root crop which is widely consumed either directly or indirectly after being processed. Cucumber however is a highly nutritious and wonderful vegetable fruit that most people include in their diet recently. Carrot is also a root vegetable highly rich in vitamins especially vitamins A and then the carotene. Do you actually know the goodness banana fruit also possess? I bet you know how sweet sugar cane can be.

All these food items have suddenly been given another meaning by this generation of omo wobes and its appalling since we don’t know how many more food would join the list tomorrow. The musicians aren’t making it any easier as from time to time we hear them use these foods in their lyrics and it’s so scary that soon, the next generation might define a cucumber as the rod used by a lady to satisfy her sexual urge at the absence of a man to do the job… yeah, it’s that scary!

Read More on Buzzass http://buzzass.com/2017/01/03/big-cassava-or-cucumber-ariwo-ko/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

(1) (Reply)

I'm New Here / 6 Types Of People You'll See On Instagram / How My Valentine's Day Was Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.