Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) (49818 Views)

Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) / Malala Meets Amina Mohammed & Antonio Gutierrez At UN Headquaters(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by shammah1(m): 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
Congrats
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by emmasege: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
Look at the way the Sec. Gen holds her. If na naija, she and her type go dey form fake Sharia lifestyle.
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by VellyG(m): 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
I duff my hat... Mama u try
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by Jchi9876: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
MrPresident1:
Peace and safety and then sudden destruction.

Jesus is coming on or before the 20th of January 2017 grin

You meant MMM?
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
its there time and so shall my time come too..

its gonna be this year by Gods grace..
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by Lasskeey: 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jchi9876:

Look up to buhari first and stop insulting your elders

Then God go see u
.... grin grin grin....

IF NOT GOD GO LEAVE AM GROUNDED FOR STREET grin grin grin

Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by drafael1: 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
The only minister wey get sense don go.... Na wa oooo..

Meanwhile

1 Like

Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by MrPresident1: 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jchi9876:

You meant MMM?

No. I mean Jesus Christ.

Jesus is coming on or before the 20th of January 2017
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by yarimo(m): 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
May God bless GEJ grin
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by Jchi9876: 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
MrPresident1:

No. I mean Jesus Christ.

Jesus is coming on or before the 20th of January 2017

Wetin you smoke? Abeg give me small just small
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by Papse: 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
Naija representing wink
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by Daniel058(m): 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
MrPresident1:
Peace and safety and then sudden destruction.

Jesus is coming on or before the 20th of January 2017 grin
u don dey play with Jesus name? I bin think say u be preacher
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
kudos to her

What you guys don't see is she is guaranteed to get paid a
high salary in USD for the next 5 years. 10 years if term is
renewed.

Deputy Secretary General of UN would look good on any C.V.
It would open doors for her for the rest of her life.

Shocking thing i learnt is, it seems she doesn't even have a
university degree.

When God is for you, no one can be against you...when He
isn't who can bail you out Quran V 3:160

If high school cert holder can get to this position and
multiple PHD holder can't..... More grease / power to her
elbow!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by Waspy(m): 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jchi9876:

Look up to buhari first and stop insulting your elders

Then God go see u

Dude.. ..Where is the insult here? Calling a blind man disabled is being factual. Get real dude
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by Btruth: 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
Inkman:
Nice.. Hope their reign brings world peace.
I honestly hope so, with Putin drumming a war song, and Trump ready to rumble too.

God help us all in their new era.
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by Aburi001: 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
Poorboy:
I see love in their eyes
And first thing on their mind could be Chibok Woman......lol grin

1 Like

Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by Jchi9876: 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
Waspy:

Dude.. ..Where is the insult here? Calling a blind man disabled is being factual. Get real dude

Did the "blind man" tell you he is disabled?
You whey get 4eyes you able?
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by truthspeaks: 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
So gbadun sa? Chop ur promo alone na
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by ImperialYoruba: 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hold everything still and picture for a moment that instead of the Deputy Secretary General of the UN's name being Amina Mohammed, it was actually Ngozi Okonjo Iweala.....

The noise...
The traffic...
The bashing...
The chest beats...
The arrogance...

Oh God, thank you for saving us from another tidal wave of loud and irritating noise in Nairaland and all over Nigeria at large.

Congratulations to Mrs Mohammed, she is on the roll, possibly becoming the Secretary General of UN next time the turn roll around to African Continent. Happy for the Hausa/Fulanis and this success, thank you for your quiet humbleness.

8 Likes

Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by Waspy(m): 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jchi9876:

Did the "blind man" tell you he is disabled?
You whey get 4eyes you able?
Alright.....Roll over sideways
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by truthspeaks: 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
D likes of madridguy
keypad1:
Nigeria muslims are hypocrites.

See the way the man dey caress and rub amina hands. He hands sef dey touch her breasts too.

Yet when they are in nigeria they will not allow them to shake the hands of men....to sit close to other is another battle.

Northern muslims will start calling her infidel very soon watch out.

Na waaa
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by osuofia2(m): 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
keypad1:
Nigeria muslims are hypocrites.

See the way the man dey caress and rub amina hands. He hands sef dey touch her breasts too.

Yet when they are in nigeria they will not allow them to shake the hands of men....to sit close to other is another battle.

Northern muslims will start calling her infidel very soon watch out.

Na waaa
I think say na only me see the hands
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by Jchi9876: 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
Waspy:
Alright.....Roll over sideways

Your momma dey dia make I put the mamba inside her
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
She's our own. Wishing you well ma. smiley smiley wink
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by MrPresident1: 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jchi9876:

Wetin you smoke? Abeg give me small just small

Smoke Daniel chapter 2 if you get power, but No be me cause your madness o grin
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by sorzy1(m): 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
free2ryhme:
How many global problems has been solve through global solution in time past?

US and Russia dictates global politics

UN is just a commonwealth of states nothing more

Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by Corrinthians(m): 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
Okonjo Iweala zombies wont like this. grin

1 Like

Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
Nigerian mallama...wow...cool cool
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by free2ryhme: 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
[quote author=sorzy1 post=52500085][/quote]

Hope u didnot miss your road
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by Kingbuhari(m): 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
we only want one thing from them.
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by MrPresident1: 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
Daniel058:
u don dey play with Jesus name? I bin think say u be preacher

I be watcher and warner, I have been asked to warn the people that on or before the 20th of January 2017, Jesus Christ will be here

So my brother, I have warned you, so I strongly admonish you to stay sober, awake and watchful grin
Re: Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) by nextstep(m): 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
free2ryhme:
How many global problems has been solve through global solution in time past?

US and Russia dictates global politics

UN is just a commonwealth of states nothing more

The security council permanent members are notorious belligerants (formenting numerous wars, including two world wars). It does the world a lot of good for them to agree to and veto major decisions at a table. By cajoling, coercing, and outright bullying other member nations, a lot of potentially contentious issues are ironed out before they escalate into war. Not perfect, but I'd argue it has saved a lot of lives.

As for Nigeria, our only power comes when they ask about what to cook, or what colour curtains to choose for the UN headquarters grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky / Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) / Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.