Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion - Religion (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion (52626 Views)

Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? / Atheism Is A Religion / Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by MrMontella(m): 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

All these gnostic whatever were just coined terms . They do not reflect in reality . An atheist is one who has rejected the existence of God or he believes there is no God . He is conscious and explicit about his decision .

So is the atheism we all know logical or not ?
your opinion is null...
Its like saying all christians are unitarians..and that trinitarians do not reflect in reality and so on..
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
MrMontella:

your opinion is null...
Its like saying all christians are unitarians..and that trinitarians do not reflect in reality and so on..

No no no .Don't play any games here .

Atheism as we know it , logical or not ?

I've already showed how agnostic atheism is a fallacy and why its a coined term that makes no sense . The "founders" of atheism never associated gnostic or agnostic to atheism : these are modern inventions . They were atheists : they don't believe in God or they rejected gods like Diagoras of Melos and his buddies . So , is that position logical or not ?
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by MrMontella(m): 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I've already showed how agnostic atheism is a fallacy and why its a coined term that makes no sense
it does make sense...and not a fallacy...

The "founders" of atheism never associated gnostic or agnostic to atheism : these are modern inventions.
like the bible?

They were atheists : they don't believe in God or they rejected gods like Diagoras of Melos and his buddies . So , is that position logical or not ?
if i want to use your ideology...undecided
Diagoras was only skeptical of religion..since he was critical of just the greek religion...
Thats by the side tho

the first christians who were with and emerged from jesus obeyed the law of moses..
Therefore is it apt to say that christians are only followers of jesus who obey the law of moses ??
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
MrMontella:

it does make sense...and not a fallacy...

What is agnostic atheism ?

MrMontella:
if i want to use your ideology...undecided
Diagoras was only skeptical of religion..since he was critical of just the greek religion...
Thats by the side tho

Diagoras declared the were no gods , that's why he's called the 'first atheist'
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by MrMontella(m): 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

What is agnostic atheism?
lacking belief but without a conclusion that the disbelief is 100% certain...

Or complete lack of belief in religious gods and agnostic about the existence of a deistic god.

Diagoras declared the were no gods , that's why he's called the 'first atheist'
obviously due to the polytheistic nature of the greek religion

p.s am not saying he's not an atheist oo
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by jonbellion(m): 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I've already showed how agnostic atheism is a fallacy and why its a coined term that makes no sense . The "founders" of atheism never associated gnostic or agnostic to atheism : these are modern inventions . They were atheists : they don't believe in God or they rejected gods like Diagoras of Melos and his buddies . So , is that position logical or not ?
you should really stop smoking conversepedia
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
jonbellion:
you should really stop smoking conversepedia

From Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by jonbellion(m): 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

From Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism

huh
You edited that thing yourself didn't you cheesy
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
MrMontella:

lacking belief but without a conclusion that the disbelief is 100% certain...

Or complete lack of belief in religious gods and agnostic about the existence of a deistic god.

What the ...

You have started again grin

An agnostic atheist is a person who holds the view that the existence of a deity cannot be proven nor disproven, but personally leans towards the idea of there not being one

This is an appeal to ignorance na ... He personally leans towards that no God exists because there is no contrary evidence .

I'm not sure what they smoke at Montella world wide but its certainly not common sense grin
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by babseg(m): 10:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Agnostic atheism is an appeal to ignorance - since I have not seen evidence for God , therefore God does not exist or since there is no contrary evidence , I'm gona say God does not exist .

Let's be clear : is atheism logical or not ? No circumlocution please .

That's a silly excuse
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
jonbellion:
huh
You edited that thing yourself didn't you cheesy

Why would I edit it ? I've never edited Wikipedia before . I don't have time for that . You can only edit unprotected pages by the way .

grin
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
babseg:

That's a silly excuse

Why ?
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by MrMontella(m): 10:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

What the ...
wetin? undecided

You have started again grin

An agnostic atheist is a person who holds the view that the existence of a deity cannot be proven nor disproven, but personally leans towards the idea of there not being one
how is this very different from my first explanation?

This is an appeal to ignorance na ...
likewise normal agnosticism...

So is agnosticism a fallacy?

He personally leans towards that no God exists because there is no contrary evidence.

I'm not sure what they smoke at Montella world wide but its certainly not common sense grin
sorry...i dont smoke cheesy

recieve your healing undecided
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by rhektor(m): 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Religious skepticism not skepticism .

The extremely powerful uncaused necessarily existing non-contingent non physical immaterial eternal being who created the universe and everything in it .

The atheist position is that this being does not exist .

So which is logical as an agnostic and why

He might need Dawkin to explain to him

"The nothing that is something "

grin grin grin grin
Atheism is confusion in itself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by babseg(m): 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Why ?

For being silly
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
rhektor:

He might need Dawkin to explain to him

"The nothing that is something "

grin grin grin grin
Atheism is confusion in itself

I think atheists alienated him . Most of them think he is belligerent, iracund and a bigot . They don't know that he epitomizes what atheism stands for , foolishness .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
MrMontella:

wetin? undecided

how is this very different from my first explanation?

Totally different . You started talking about "deistic god" and whatnot

MrMontella:
likewise normal agnosticism...

So is agnosticism a fallacy?

Nope . Agnostics just dither , they aint making a conclusion like the agnostic atheist

MrMontella:
sorry...i dont smoke cheesy

recieve your healing undecided

Apparently you need it tongue
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
babseg:

For being silly

How am I being silly?
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by MrMontella(m): 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Totally different . You started talking about "deistic god" and whatnot
forget the second...here's the first explanation

lacking belief but without a conclusion that the
disbelief is 100% certain...

Nope . Agnostics just dither , they aint making a conclusion like the agnostic atheist
give me the conclusion in your definition

An agnostic atheist is a person who holds the view
that the existence of a deity cannot be proven nor
disproven, but personally leans towards the idea
of there not being one

Apparently you need it tongue
shey na by force?
Get behind me satan! grin
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
MrMontella:

forget the second...here's the first explanation

So what's the percentage since you said it is not hundred percent ?

give me the conclusion in your definition

An agnostic atheist is a person who holds the view that the existence of a deity cannot be proven nor disproven, but personally leans towards the idea of there not being one . He has made his conclusion based on lack of contrary evidence to convince him ergo an appeal to ignorance fallacy .

shey na by force?
Get behind me satan! grin

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by MrMontella(m): 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

So what's the percentage since you said it is not hundred percent ?

An agnostic atheist is a person who holds the view that the existence of a deity cannot be proven nor disproven, but personally leans towards the idea of there not being one . He has made his conclusion based on lack of contrary evidence to convince him ergo an appeal to ignorance fallacy .

grin grin
its not really a conclusion na..
More of a pseudo-conclusion.....

On the percentage...50%
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
MrMontella:

its not really a conclusion na..
More of a pseudo-conclusion.....

On the percentage...50%

lmaoo !!!

50 percent ? How you take calculate am

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by MrMontella(m): 11:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

lmaoo !!!
grin grin cheesy cheesy
my ways are not the ways of men!
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by felixomor: 11:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

lmaoo !!!

grin grin cheesy cheesy

LoooooooLz grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukaNaija: 10:47am On Jan 14, 2017
felixomor:

LoooooooLz grin

They'll still go about with the same ridiculous arguments hoping that they won't get rebutted .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by felixomor: 10:56am On Jan 14, 2017
KingEbukaNaija:

They'll still go about with the same ridiculous arguments hoping that they won't get rebutted .

Lol
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukaNaija: 11:05am On Jan 14, 2017
felixomor:

Lol

For randomperson and lennycool

At least jonbellion doesn't reply when you expose his unreasonable thinking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by jonbellion(m): 11:06am On Jan 14, 2017
KingEbukaNaija:

huh undecided
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukaNaija: 11:10am On Jan 14, 2017
jonbellion:
huh undecided

Some atheists are getting back to their senses , when will you get back to your senses

tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
KingEbukaNaija:

What?
What did i do now?
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukaNaija: 12:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
Lennycool:

What?
What did i do now?

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=KingEbukaNaija post=52798393][/quote]
Really?
Infinite knowledge?
Must you first possess infinite knowledge to not believe in Zeus or Odin or fairies?
Your memes are as illogical as you are.
Now shoo, I have more pressing matters to attend to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / Why Some Nigerians Left Their Churches (Photos) / Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.