Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,268 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion (52394 Views)

Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? / Atheism Is A Religion / Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by Sibe007(m): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2017
felixomor:

Now here is a snippet of Jesus teaching:

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Cheers cool

Enjoy your closed minded world view.

Bible that some people cleverly hid somethings so that they can remain relevant.

The Bible even admits that there are more things Jesus did or stuffs about him that could not be documented. But to people like you. All that is written there must be enough for you. Anything else seems too farfetched to be contemplated.

Do you know where Jesus was in his formative years, age 12-30. An important chunk of his life undocumented

What he read and where he was, things he studied and stuffs that formed his teachings, ever wondered why all those were not accounted for.

Think because I know you can.

Some people have you just were you can be controlled. Not about winning debates on nairaland or defending your religion from perceived attackers.

You want to know the Truth, the light is calling you, you can only resist for a while, but you will come around some day.

I support whatever religious disposition that keeps you safe, sane and every one of us safe. I see you as human first and relate with you based on that and not on what you believe.
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by felixomor: 11:34am On Jan 15, 2017
Sibe007:

Enjoy your closed minded world view.

Bible that some people cleverly hid somethings so that they can remain relevant.

The Bible even admits that there are more things Jesus did or stuffs about him that could not be documented. But to people like you. All that is written there must be enough for you. Anything else seems too farfetched to be contemplated.

Do you know where Jesus was in his formative years, age 12-30. An important chunk of his life undocumented

What he read and where he was, things he studied and stuffs that formed his teachings, ever wondered why all those were not accounted for.

Think because I know you can.

Some people have you just were you can be controlled. Not about winning debates on nairaland or defending your religion from perceived attackers.

You want to know the Truth, the light is calling you, you can only resist for a while, but you will come around some day.

I support whatever religious disposition that keeps you safe, sane and every one of us safe. I see you as human first and relate with you based on that and not on what you believe.

Ok.
Jesus just spoke to you.
Thats all
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
Sibe007:

What you seek is seeking you.

It is in you. You are IT.

Peak Milk ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:49am On Jan 17, 2017
Sibe007:

I believe in a Source of all things, and It is ME, it is YOU, it is ALL (Universe et al there have been, is, and would be)

There is no scientific evidence to prove your faith in an eternal universe . Go and study pantheism - its an old belief that has been ruthlessly discredited by science . grin You are just regurgitating texts from an abandoned belief system
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
truth
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lol . Top thread .
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:42am On Feb 02, 2017
true

2 Likes

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
There is no rationale behind atheism , it just says 'God does not exist' and that's it . No logical reason , no basis . No wonder retards readily embrace it .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:34am On Feb 07, 2017
True story
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:39am On Feb 15, 2017
We cant deny this
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:52am On Feb 25, 2017
True talk
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:19am On Feb 26, 2017
True
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
Very true smiley

1 Like

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by UyiIredia(m): 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
Who are you talking to?
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
UyiIredia:
Who are you talking to?

It was an open challenge to the atheist grin
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by sonofthunder: 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
There is no rationale behind atheism , it just says 'God does not exist' and that's it . No logical reason , no basis . No wonder retards readily embrace it .
Lol... and when you ask them to prove their claim or how they cane to a conclusion they'll ask you to first prove the existence of God.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
sonofthunder:

Lol... and when you ask them to prove their claim or how they cane to a conclusion they'll ask you to first prove the existence of God.

No mind them . Bunch of jokers
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
best conclusion
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by JackBizzle: 4:26am On Apr 20, 2017
sonofthunder:

You claim that there is God but you want atheists to have the burden of proof?
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by sonofthunder: 5:04am On Apr 20, 2017
JackBizzle:

You claim that there is no God but you want theist to have the burden of proof?
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by JackBizzle: 8:10am On Apr 20, 2017
sonofthunder:

You claim that there is no God but you want theist to have the burden of proof?
No.

Atheists say that there is no evidence for God or Gods.

I can not claim that there is no God. There are over 1000 gods. I can only disagree with the ones I know.

The few 10 gods I know about (including Allah n Yahweh) all have self refuting properties so I can say that they don't exist.

But for the ones I do not know, I ask for proof from the believers who follow them.

Simple
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:52am On Apr 20, 2017
JackBizzle:

No.

Atheists say that there is no evidence for God or Gods.

The pantheist says that the universe is his god , you mean there is no evidence for the universe ?

I can not claim that there is no God.

If you can't say with certitude that there is no god , then you are not an atheist .

The few 10 gods I know about (including Allah n Yahweh) all have self refuting properties so I can say that they don't exist.

If you think the supposed falsehood of Christian and Islamic conceptions of God is your reason for atheism , then you clearly don't understand what atheism is .

But for the ones I do not know, I ask for proof from the believers who follow them.

Define proof .
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by joe4christ(m): 9:12am On Apr 20, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You sound pained. Sorry o!
Your whole belief stand solely on faith based, no logic whatsoever to prove you've found the ultimate path of light to divinity while majority are in the dark. Your case is like a psychiatric patient who isn't aware that he is insane, but rather sees himself as the most sane person alive.
Science is open to more discoveries, but religion is closed minded and draws conclusion to have the answers to the origin of all existence. Which actually is subjective rather than objective in all respect

2 Likes

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:17am On Apr 20, 2017
joe4christ:

You sound pained. Sorry o!
Your whole belief stand solely on faith based, no logic whatsoever to prove you've found the ultimate path of light to divinity while majority are in the dark. Your case is like a psychiatric patient who isn't aware that he is insane, but rather sees himself as the most sane person alive.
Science is open to more discoveries, but religion is closed minded and draws conclusion to have the answers to the origin of all existence. Which actually is subjective rather than objective in all respect

The deists deduce and acknowldege the existence of God through Science , logic and reason . Please Gerrahia grin grin
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by joe4christ(m): 9:21am On Apr 20, 2017
JackBizzle:

Don't mind those religious folks. They cannot simply logically prove the existence of the God they place their hope on, and yet request atheist to disprove the existence of thesame personality they can't merely prove logically.
This argument is baseless from the very beginning, and not worth the time
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:27am On Apr 20, 2017
joe4christ:

Don't mind those religious folks

There are religious atheists too . There are people who acknowledge the existence of God without religion .This incessant spewing of ignorant bullshit is inexcusable and unforgivable.

They cannot simply logically prove the existence of the God they place their hope on, and yet request atheist to disprove the existence of thesame personality they can't merely prove logically.

Which is logical ?

1. Infinite regress
2. A universe from nothing
3. First Cause [Eternal , Immutable , Non Contingent , Necessarily Existing , Beginless]
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by joe4christ(m): 9:29am On Apr 20, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

The deists deduce and acknowldege the existence of God through Science , logic and reason . Please Gerrahia grin grin

A God who supposed created the brain and created the ability to think rationally, and yet hid himself from being rationally proven to all. Is that one a God?
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:38am On Apr 20, 2017
joe4christ:

A God who supposed created the brain and created the ability to think rationally, and yet hid himself from being rationally proven to all. Is that one a God?

I just told you that the deists rationally logically proved the existence of God WITHOUT DIVINE REVELATION and THE REJECTION OF RELIGIOUS CONCEPTS & DOGMA

1 Like

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by joe4christ(m): 9:41am On Apr 20, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

There are religious atheists too . There are people who acknowledge the existence of God without religion .This incessant spewing of ignorance is inexcusable and unforgivable.

Which is logical ?

1. Infinite regress
3. First Cause [Eternal , Immutable , Non Contingent , Necessarily Existing , Beginless]

Your argument is weak and baseless, now let me just dash you a tip cos I'm not in for further discuss on baseless argument as this.
You keep emphasizing on CAUSE and EFFECT. "There is no effect without a cause".
Do you not know that even the very CAUSE you so hold dearly to is a PRODUCT of the EFFECT of another CAUSE and goes on regressively infinitely

Put on your thinking cap bro, you've been indoctrinated and therefore cannot think independently outside the box. As only you can emancipate your mind from such mental slavery.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:43am On Apr 20, 2017
joe4christ:

Your argument is weak and baseless, now let me just dash you a tip cos I'm not in for further discuss on baseless argument as this.
You keep emphasizing on CAUSE and EFFECT. "There is no effect without a cause".
Do you not know that even the very CAUSE you so hold dearly to is a PRODUCT of the EFFECT of another CAUSE and goes on regressively infinitely

Put on your thinking cap bro, you've been indoctrinated and therefore cannot think independently outside the box. As only you can emancipate your mind from such mental slavery.

Cheers!

Again , which is logical ?

1. Infinite regress
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by joe4christ(m): 9:53am On Apr 20, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I just told you that the deists rationally logically proved the existence of God WITHOUT DIVINE REVELATION and THE REJECTION OF RELIGIOUS CONCEPTS & DOGMA

And how are they able to prove that, from same baseless argument you put up here right
Re: Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion by joe4christ(m): 9:57am On Apr 20, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Again , which is logical ?

1. Infinite regress

This indeed proves once more that religion is indeed for the weak minded.

Sail safe brov!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

See The Hilarious Prayer Request Of Lady During Live Prayers Service / Was Ship Load Of BIBLES Really Sunk By Abiola? / Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.