Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Sweet Pain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sweet Pain (1550 Views)

I Am Getting Married Yet I Am In So Much Pain/ / Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? / See 5 Step To Disvirgin A Girl Without Her Feeling Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweet Pain by Darch: 11:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
This is my first attempt at story telling. My English isn't perfect, so be gentle on me.

SWEET PAIN
As the days go by, events shape our lives. When the pain gets dull and acceptance sets in, you'll begin to notice that the pain isn't so bad. In fact, it can be a favourite past time. Something that takes your mind away from the happenings around.

I'm Max and this is my story. Ever since I knew right and wrong, I realized that the only thing that can set a man free is to be found in his God given purpose. So I worked with every focus I could muster. I excelled in my chosen field and was crowned with all the recognition that came with success. 

In my final year in the University, something happened that altered my perspective a bit. I saw a girl for the first time in my life. Don't get me wrong. I've seen girls before, but didn't  pay attention to them until I met Jessica.

I was on my way to the office of the Dean of engineering. I got into the massive building and made my way to the stairs. Reaching the top of the stairs, I made a sharp turn to the left, that was when I collided with her. Her head hit my chest with such force that I went back two steps. 

Watch it! I said in annoyance. Can't you look where you're going? 

That was when I noticed her face. Other than the fact that she was so beautiful, she was crying. Her makeup was all over the place. The sight softened my heart and I became compassionate to how vulnerable she looked.

I'm so sorry, she said. My mind was someplace else. I'll be more careful next time.

That's alright. Is there anything I can help you with? You look like you could use some help. I said.

Don't worry, I'll be fine. She replied.

All this while we were looking at each other. Then her eyes went to my chest and she said 'oops'.

I looked at my chest and saw a red lipstick smeared on my white shirt.

Now my girlfriend will have my head for this, I said to her.

I'm so sorry, she replied. Please let me make it up to you. She opened her purse to bring out a white handkerchief to clean the lipstick. 

By this time her crying had stopped.

You can make it up to me by telling me why you were crying so much in an academic building such as this. She looked at me for what seemed like a long time, but was only a few seconds, and said it was quite personal. I told her that a problem shared was already half solved, while leading her to a nearby seat.

When we sat, she asked me if I wasn't going somewhere anymore and I told her that all business comes second to the business of saving life. In fact, after talking with you, I'm going to see my friend Mr. Ben,right after I meet with my Dean, I added. When she heard the name her eyes widened. 

Mr. Ben is your friend? She asked.

Sure. We've been friends since 100 level. He saw me as a promising student and decided to take me under his wings. Why the surprised look? I asked. She burst into tears again.

I have to go, she said. Getting up to leave. 

Now, I hate situations I can't control. I've been trained as an engineer to be on top of situations and these situations are usually predictable. But how do I handle a woman's emotions which can catch anyone off guard, just like it did now?

Hey! Wh..what?! Not so fast. I can't let u go out in this condition. I said, trying to 'control the situation'.

Your FRIEND wants to sleep with me! She blurted out.

How does anyone respond to something like that quickly?

I must have had the dumbest look on my face because I wasn't expecting that at all. she continued.

Yes! You heard me right. Else he'd fail me. I don't know what else to do. I have prayed, I have begged him, all to no avail. He's such a wicked man out to ruin my life. If I had my way I'd s....

Stop! I said.

She stopped and took a deep breath. It looked like she finally unburdened herself.

I'll take care of it, I said to her.

She was looking at me funny this time around.

What's your name? I asked. 

Jessica. She replied.

OK good. Jessica, go home. He won't bother you again. 

You sound so sure it's creepy. Are you partners with him in this sort of thing? She asked.

I burst into laughter. If you don't want my help you can say so, Jessica. I said.

No o. Please epp me. She replied.

Alright. Now run along.

What's your name? She asked.

I'm Max. Call me Max.

1 Like

Re: Sweet Pain by Bluezy13(m): 12:06am On Jan 04, 2017
Max
Re: Sweet Pain by pweetychyka(f): 12:15am On Jan 04, 2017
Nice one....

Pls come n update n ensure dis story has a beautiful end
Re: Sweet Pain by stylochime: 12:32am On Jan 04, 2017
Ok... Lemme just stand one side nd watch dis one unfold for a while b4 i drop my mat.
Re: Sweet Pain by Darch: 7:28am On Jan 04, 2017
PART TWO

After she left, I felt numb. Could what she said about Ben be true? But she looked so distraught. Can someone decide to act this way just to rubbish someone else's name? Well, this na naija, anything fit happen. The only way to find out the truth was to ask Mr. Ben, and I would. I went to my Dean and sorted my issue with him and then headed to Ben's office.

Mr. Ben is a different type of lecturer, at least by Nigerian standard. He's friendly, funny and always ready to help. He is very approachable to students and he can be crude sometimes in his expressions. He is a very young lecturer,hence the reason why he flows so well with students. For some reason he feels quite free with me,even to the point of making naughty jokes around me.

I got to his office door and knocked.

You can come in. He said from the other end.

Opening the door, I went in. Good afternoon sir. I greeted.

Max my friend! Guy I go miss you when you finally graduate o. In fact me and all those fine girls disturbing you will miss you. He said laughing.

Ah! Oga wey the girls dey na? I countered

Max, as you tall reach, come fine, you want to tell me you don't have any girl? Haba bros,dis your lie dn old o. He replied.

We both laughed at that. Like I said earlier, he can be naughty around me. As if a bulb just went on in my head, I suddenly knew how to plead Jessica's case.

Actually, that's the reason I came to see you. I said. Now is the time for my best acting, I said to myself.

What's the matter, Max? He asked.

It's about a girl, sir. I replied.

Hahaha, he laughed. Max my boy! If it's dating tips you want, you don't need to act so formal. He said.

It's not that sir. I finally got a girlfriend after all this while, but there is a problem. I paused.

I'm listening. He said.

She told me, forcing out a tear, that will fail her if she doesn't go out with you, Sir. I even met her on my way to your office.

Wait! He said.

I thought I'd blown it.

Jessica is your girl? I can't believe this. Have you seen the a.ss on that girl? How did you do it? Do you know she has refused to date any guy in this environment, so I've heard. He continued.

I didn't have the slightest clue as to what he was saying. Jessica seemed quite popular and only me was not in on it. Anyway, that's not my business. I just have to continue my acting to help her out.

It wasn't an easy something. That's why we decided to keep it on the low, she doesn't want people to know she dating yet, sir. But what about, umm, you and her? I asked

Max forget that thing. There is no me and her anymore, if there was ever. She's all yours. I'm quite happy for you, Max. At least no be only book you Sabi. He said laughing.

I appreciate this so much sir. I said,standing up to take my leave.

It's no problem at all. But before u go, Max, I need to tell you something. I'm sure you have wondered why I took an interest in you all these years, haven't you? He asked.

Definitely sir. I have. I appreciate it. I replied.

You look exactly like my younger brother. He's in far away Russia. The first time I saw you, it was like seeing him after so many years of being apart. So all the love I have for him became channeled to you as well. So you see, you are more than just a brilliant student to me, you are like my younger brother. He said

Thanks sir. I appreciate. I replied.

Now go be with that hot number of a girl. And clean that lipstick stain from your shirt or else you won't have a girlfriend much longer. He said laughing.

Right away. I got up and left his office. Whew! At least I have done something good for someone today.

It wasn't until two days later that I saw her again.

I was coming out of the engineering complex, my mind on my project,when I heard a female voice call my name.

Hello Max.

I turned to the direction of the voice and It was like a wave hit me. Perfection hit me. She was wearing a blue gown that stopped at her knees. Her earrings sparkled in the sun. Her face was so beautiful. Her hair was weaved in a particular style which I didn't care to find out. But it framed her face so gorgeously. She had a pointed noise with natural red lips. The sun seemed to intensify at that point, which I concluded as jealousy because someone more beautiful was on display. The sun rays seemed to bounce off her chocolate skin. I wondered about the type of cream that made her skin so radiant. My eyes traveled to her chest and what I saw could make a suicidal man rethink his choice. Her bo.obs were big and seemed to fit her body structure perfectly. Then her hips. So curvy with the best legs any girl could wish for. Then a pair of black sandals completed her dressing.

Still with that dumb look, Max. She said.

Huh? I was just thinking about my project. I replied.

Where on my body is written Engineering project? She asked.

Now that's a trick question, I thought to myself. Because Everything on her body was project worthy.

After distracting me you still want to know? You should have waited till I finished my calculations. I replied trying to get out of an embarrassing situation.

She was having none of it.

Alright Max, finish your calculation. She said.

Not under this hot sun. Changing the topic I said, no lipstick today?

Nah, Didn't want to stain your shirt again.

We both laughed.

As we both made our way out of the complex, I made way for her to pass, ladies first and all that. That was when I saw her a.ss for the first time. I didn't get the chance to look her over during our first meeting. I've never even felt attraction for a female before but this girl seemed to be my first in everything woman related. When she went down the first, second and third steps, with the accompanying a.ss jiggle, I knew I was an ass man. I didn't even know when I exclaimed.

Damn!

What? What is wrong? She asked looking back with concern in her voice and on her face.

These Damn stones! I replied without thinking.

There are no stones here, Max. The floor is as smooth as they come. She said.

Not everything is seen with the naked eyes, I answered. I know I was appearing more dumb to this lady. What's even wrong with me?!

You are one weird, guy. She said.

We made our way in silence to the main road leading outside the school.

So what's up? I asked her. You found my hideout, so you must have something important to tell me.

As a matter of fact, I do. Mr. Ben called me and said my boyfriend came to see him. I almost said I had no boyfriend before he mentioned your name.

Oh... Well, that seemed to be the best option I could come up with within the time period I had. Sorry it wasn't the most ideal but it worked. I replied.

No worries. I actually think it's brilliant. She said.

Well, I have to be on my way right now. I have some cal...

Calculations to do. I get it. She said interrupting me.

Do u always interrupt people when they talk? I asked

Yeah. When they act like they are the only ones that came to school to read. She replied.

I chuckled. But I was being honest. I really have work to do. I said.

OK, at least let me buy you a drink. In appreciation for what you did for me with Mr. Ben. She said.

Jessica, you really don't have to. I replied.

I insist. She said walking towards a nearby relaxation spot.

That a.ss again. I'll follow that a.ss anywhere. Off we went to have the drink.
Re: Sweet Pain by Darch: 7:31am On Jan 04, 2017
If the story isn't making sense, I need to know, in order to save everyone's time. please leave your comments below. Thanks.
Re: Sweet Pain by pitastephen: 9:32am On Jan 04, 2017
following bro......suspense ehen...
Re: Sweet Pain by agrovick(m): 9:35am On Jan 04, 2017
Darch:
If the story isn't making sense, I need to know, in order to save everyone's time. please leave your comments below. Thanks.

Fire on bro... You are doing a great job but I've to warn you things might get violent if you leave this story unfinished grin
Re: Sweet Pain by Darch: 10:39am On Jan 04, 2017
agrovick:

Fire on bro... You are doing a great job but I've to warn you things might get violent if you leave this story unfinished grin

You won't be disappointed. I need more people to comment before I continue.
Re: Sweet Pain by Darch: 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
PART THREE
We sat down and almost all eyes were on us. I felt uneasy because I wasn't used to being under the gaze of so many people at once.

J, is there something strange on my head? I asked

No. Why do you ask?

I don't know why people are staring at me. I said

Have you considered that they might not be staring at you but me? You see I'm quite the big deal around here. I'm the face of school of Management, two years running. She said with her tongue out at me, all the while smiling.

See you. Pride has finished this one. I replied.

She giggled.

I continued. Have you considered that it could be that a tall guy walked into this place with a short girl? I finished with an eyebrow raised.

I'm not short, she replied. I'm 5'6.

Well to me you're short. Tell me, what were you doing when they were sharing height in heaven? I don't know why, but teasing her felt good.

Max you look so quiet but you have a bad mouth. Troublemaker. She replied.

I laughed hard. Don't mind me, I can be playful a times. No hard feelings, right?

None at all. Just that I'm not used to people making fun of me. She replied.

Unto Queen Elizabeth levels abi? I shifted back in mock pretence of expecting a punch from her.

You for stay na. To punch you dey hungry me. She said.

We both laughed.

We ordered our drinks, all the while people seemed to be watching our little drama. Well, let them look, I said to myself.

So, she began, how tall are you.

6'3. But I'm sure you know it's not transferable.

Puhlease! Who needs your height? She said

Says the girl who refused to eat beans when others were eating it. I replied.

Beans made you this tall? She asked. Maybe it's not too late to start eating some.

Hahaha.. in all honesty, I don't like beans. Unless mixed with rice. It's just my nature. What's your department and level? I asked

Accounting 500L. You?

Electrical/electronics engrn 500L. I said.

No wonder you carry book for head. What's your cgpa,if you don't mind? She asked.

You are very direct aren't you? I replied.

It's the way forward. She said laughing.

4.79. You?

No way! I said

Max, do you know you just insulted me?

I'm sorry, I began. I didn't mean for it to come out that way. It's just that you look like...

Like someone who knows nothing? So someone who looks like me can't be a first class student, Max? Why do you think I was scared of Mr. Ben's threat? It was because I didn't want anything to affect my good record!

I'm really sorry, Jessica. I really am. It's not everyday one gets to hear a good news like that. I was just surprised, but in a good way. Forgiven?

No!

Hian! Which kind wahala be this now, I thought.

What else should I do to make you feel better? I asked

Call me the nickname you gave me earlier. She said

I didn't give you any nickname. I replied.

Think well. There is something you called me other than Jessica. She said.

You mean J? I asked.

She smiled a bit but covered it with a frown again.

OK OK, I'm sorry, J. Forgiven?

Yeah Yeah. She said smiling that so beautiful smile.

I can see you checking your watch from time to time. Let's finish up and get you going. She continued.

We downed the rest of our drinks and got up to leave. I brought out my wallet to pay.

Don't worry, she said. I got it.

No. I choose to pay, J. I said

I noticed her ear twitched when I called her J.

Don't worry. When you take me out, you will do all the payment. She replied smiling. Then she gave the sales boy 100 naira for the two bottles. We left the establishment and headed for the road.

So you gave him 100 naira and you are acting like it's a big deal. Because I know if I take you out that amount will be child's play compared to what I'll spend. I said in mock accusation.

Troublemaker you have started again. Moreover, you don't have to spend big to take me out on a date. She said.

Hmm....

We walked in silence for a while. Each with their own thought. We walked a while before I realised we were holding hands. How and when it happened, I don't know. I was just lost in my thought to notice. It was already getting dark.

J, I guess you stay in the female hostel? I asked

Yeah. She replied. I suppose you live off k?

Positive.

I wouldn't want you to be on the road when everywhere is dark. So I'll let you head home. We'll see again, Max, won't we?

Absolutely, J. Absolutely.

We parted ways and each of us started walking towards our destination.

One more thing, J. I called out.

Yea?

After the anger episode you displayed in that drink shop, who is the real Troublemaker between the both of us?

You, Max. You will always be my Troublemaker.

With us both smiling, we turned and went home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sweet Pain by Darch: 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
JESSICA

They say a girl knows if she will let a guy kiss her few moments after meeting with him. I knew I wanted Max to do more than kiss me. Gosh, who wouldn't? Those strong arms and broad chest, piercing eyes..hmm. I wanted him to make me his, spirit, soul and body, in and outside of the bedroom. I'm a very direct girl. Once I know what I want, I pursue after it. I want Max and I'm going to get him. My thoughts were suddenly cut short.

See this one. What's with the stupid look on your face and what happened to your make up? Said Bisi, my friend.

Hey babe. I'm just coming from Ben's office. That man is bent on ruining me. I met this guy who promised to help. I said.

There it is again. Why did your face change from anger to stupidity when you mentioned this guy? What's his name? Bisi asked

Max. I met him, sorry, ran into him, literally, on my way from Ben's office. I said.

Is he a student? Bisi asked

Yes.

Tall, dark and very handsome? She continued

I didn't like that description coming from her. Yes, I replied suspiciously.

Oh my gosh! You talked with Max? There is only one Max I know of or even care to know of in this school. He's very brilliant from what I've heard, but he can mumu.

I didn't like her abusing Max but I needed to hear more.

In fact, wait let me buy this detergent then I'll gist you more. Bisi said.

Mallam abeg take your money. Ehen, let's go. She said after paying for her detergent. We began walking to our hostel room.

Why do you say he behaves like a mumu? I asked.

That guy is a robot. He rarely speaks to anyone. I'm even surprised he spoke to you. He doesn't even have a life outside his books. How did his voice sound? Very dry I suppose because I doubt he uses it at all. Bisi said laughing.

On the contrary, he every bit a normal guy. He has a very lovely voice and also he's very compassionate. He went out of his way to help me even when he didn't have to. I replied. I like him.

You've never liked any guy in this school. Did he touch you? Bisi asked

Yes. At a point he did.

No wonder. Na Jazz! The Jessica I've know for 5 years can't say that unless she was jazzed. Bisi continued.

Hahahaha. I assure you nothing like that happened. There is something about Max that agrees with me. If what you said is true about him, then he's going to be a pleasurable challenge. I replied

Walking into our room.

If you fail in getting him, while putting away her detergent , I'll give him a try. She said. Honestly I thought he was a robot. That's what most girls call him. I didn't even know he liked girls.

Let's see how it goes. I replied.

That night I had a dream. Max and I seemed so happy. We were lying down under a tree,just talking and laughing, when suddenly Max got up, distancing himself from me, said 'You caused this'. He looked so sad,my heart went out to him. Then he was gone. I woke up covered in sweat.

I wondered about the dream and concluded that it was caused by the hot weather. I didn't consider it again. I should have, I really should have.

While preparing for school the next day, I got a call. Looking at my phone I saw Wickedness as the name on my screen. I knew it was Mr. Ben.

Reluctantly I answered.

Hello, Sir. Good morning.

Morning beautiful damsel. Meet me in my office this afternoon by 1 pm. Don't be late.And the line went dead.

I wore a blue gown and a black sandals. Picked my bag and went into school. By 1 pm, I went to see Mr. Ben.

Knock knock.

Come in.

Good afternoon sir. I greeted.

Jessica my favourite girl. He hailed. Come have a seat.

I cautiously sat in from of his desk.

So, what brings you to my office? Missing me already? He said grinning.

Sir you asked me to come here this morning. I replied.

Don't mind me, just kidding. He said. Your boyfriend came to see me yesterday. He said

I don... I almost interrupted

Max told me about your secret relationship with him. He continued.

Oh. I said. I didn't know what else to say.

He's such a special guy. You are very lucky to have him. I've never heard Max say anything about a girl since his 100 level, until yesterday. Anyway, I wanted to let you know that you have nothing to worry about anymore from me. Just take care of my boy, that's all. He finished.

I didn't know what just happened. This wasn't the way I imagined our meeting to go. I thought it was going to be another round of debate.

Just like that sir? I asked

Yeah. You can go now. He replied.

Thank you sir. God bless you sir.

He grunted a reply and went back to writing something.

I gently left his office. I must have stood at the corridor for about 20 seconds before it dawned on me that it was for real. I needed to find Max. I went to the engineering complex and sighted him talking with another guy,whom I suppose was also a student,while walking towards the door. I decided to wait for him by the door, but a little hidden from view. He came out alone and walked past me. Then I called his name.

Hello Max.

He turned around. He was so handsome. He recognized me and then began scanning my body. I don't think he realised what he was doing. I could have stopped him, but I enjoyed the way he looked at me. I never wanted him to stop looking at me like that. I decided to help him snap out of it or we might not get anything done for the rest of the day.

Still with that dumb look, Max. I said.

He was lost for words. It was so funny to watch but I kept a straight face. He struggled to find what to say but he bounced back pretty quickly. He said something about calculations. I think that's his default mode. His comfort zone. I don't think this hunk of a man even knows how stunning he looks. And no, he is definitely not a robot. Just a guy that has little or no experience with ladies.

After our little exchange, we headed out with him letting me lead the way. I remember thinking that it was a nice gesture from him. That's when he exclaimed. I'm a very smart lady and I know when things happen because of me. I'm blessed with a backside that makes men drool. It lands me in trouble sometimes, just like the issue I had with Mr. Ben. He said that was the final straw that made him chase after me.

What? What is wrong? I asked him. I honestly thought he was hurt.

Then he said something about stones. There wasn't any stone in sight. I put two and two together. I guess my a.ss was the stone.

After a little persuasion, he agreed to have a drink with me. I realised that if I allowed Max to take the lead, it'll be a waste of time. All he cared about was books. That's all he knew. If I was to get him hooked on me, I'll have to take the lead,dropping hints here and there until I had him all to myself.

I found out Max was quite playful, though his jokes tended to hurt a little. I'm not used to having my faults pointed out. I hardly believe I have any. He didn't seem to be intimidated by me, like every other guy. In fact he was so in control that I was scared. He might actually be the one to make me long for him instead of the other way around. I could feel my admiration for him growing stronger.

He even gave me a nickname, though not intentionally, but I loved it all the same. When he first called me J, my heart fluttered. It made things appear more personal between us. He kept checking his wristwatch discreetly but I noticed. I decided to let him be on his way. I wanted us to see again and so I asked him. His reply made me glad. He wanted that as well.

As I was walked towards my hostel, I hoped he was checking me out again. Then I heard him call to me.

One more thing, J. He said

Yea? I replied

After the anger episode you displayed in that drink shop, who is the real Troublemaker between the both of us?

You, Max. You will always be my Troublemaker. I said smiling.

'My troublemaker'? I hope I don't appear desperate to him. I thought.

We both continued on our ways.
Re: Sweet Pain by pitastephen: 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
following.........
Re: Sweet Pain by Darch: 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
Haba! you people shouldn't just read and go.
Re: Sweet Pain by agrovick(m): 2:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
Darch:
Haba! you people shouldn't just read and go.

I'm solidly behind you like the protrusion at the back of a hunched
Re: Sweet Pain by Darch: 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
MAX

I couldn't say I was familiar with the way I was feeling. I've never felt this way for anyone before. It felt so right, yet so confusing. I got home when it was almost dark. I got into my Lodge and received what I'll call a hero's welcome.

Max-o, Max-o my Lodge mates chanted. I almost ran out because my mind was still wrapped around Jessica and the sudden shouts frightened me a bit. The guys started coming one by one to Pat me on the back.

I never knew you had it in you, one said.

You are my hero, another said. Mock crying.

Please teach us,oh great master how you did it. Said yet another.

Guys,guys what is all this? I hadn't a clue as to what was happening.

Max-o, bro we all saw your handiwork this evening. Said Steve. Steve is my closest friend in this school. We became friends in our first year and have lived in this Lodge since then, though in separate rooms. I love my privacy, so I didn't agree to share a room with him or anyone else. He understood.

What handiwork? What are all of you talking about?

We saw you with Jessica, bro. He said.

I tried to recall the people I saw in the shop. Steve wasn't there.

But I didn't see you at the shop. And who are the 'we'? I asked.

All man for here. Person snap you with Jessica come forward am to another person. Then that person forward am to another... you get the gist? Here,let me show you, he replied.

He brought out his phone and showed me a picture of me and Jessica laughing about something. If I must say so myself, we both looked good in that picture. I didn't know whether to be flattered or angry at the person who took the picture. No wonder people were staring, obviously someone among them took the picture.

Guy delete that thing sharply. And all of you should remove the picture from your respective phones. I said to Steve and the other guys. It's disrespectful.

And miss seeing this epic capture? Impossible. In fact, I'm going to enlarge the picture and place it in front of this Lodge, so that everyone will know that the greatest lives here, one of the guys said.

Everyone burst into laughter. I laughed too because it was just hilarious. I shook my head and went to my door and opened it. I went inside with Steve following.

Wey your phone? Steve asked

For wetin? You wan send me the picture too? I replied.

No, I just wan check something. He said.

I gave him my phone and he began scrolling. He did this for a while.

Guy wetin u dey find? I asked

Her number na. Wey Jessica number?

Give me my phone Jor, I said,snatching it from his hand.

I didn't collect her number. I told him

Guy u dull true true. How will you be able to reach her now? He asked

Don't worry. We'll find ourselves again. I replied. By the way, why the thing come dey sweet you for body like this, which one come be your own?

Nothing o. I just dey happy for you. I never see you show interest where woman dey before,na why. I just want you to get it right with her. If you play am right, you fit chop am clean mouth. Maybe sef you fit pass am to me, as your mannest man. Steve said laughing.

I didn't find it funny. My fist was already prepared to punch his lights out. When he saw my countenance had changed, he back pedaled.

Bro na joke. I'm just playing with you. He said.

Don't make such jokes,its not cool. I replied. I need to get some assignments done.

Ok,later na. We're cool, right? He asked.

Sure,as long as you don't say anything disrespectful about Jessica. I replied.

Mr lover boy! Later dude. With that Steve left my room.

After doing my assignment, I ate my dinner and decided to sleep so I could read later in the night. But as I lay on my bed, Steve's words came to my mind, ''Mr Lover boy''. Was I in love with Jessica? But I had only met her twice. I picked up my phone and opened Google. ''Signs that you are in love'', I typed. The search results came out and I began to read. What I read what exactly how I felt. I put down my phone and stared into the darkness. And her face was all I could see.

I have a photographic memory, so I was able to recall exactly my time with her. Her smile, the way her eyes squint when she laughed. The signature high note of her laughter can make anyone laugh when they hear it. It's infectious. Her ruby red lips. Her perfect white teeth.

Oh Lord, I'm done for!
Re: Sweet Pain by pitastephen: 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
following all the way........but you must complete this tory.....if not...ehn!!!
Re: Sweet Pain by Darch: 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hi guys. I decided to continue the story in the literature section. Here is the link.

https://www.nairaland.com/3554855/sweet-pain#52534681
Re: Sweet Pain by agrovick(m): 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
Darch:
Hi guys. I decided to continue the story in the literature section. Here is the link.

https://www.nairaland.com/3554855/sweet-pain#52534681

Bumper to bumper, solidly behind you

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between Love And Infatuation / Airforce Have You Seen Your Oga Birthday Party Pic / If You Have Money Nigerian Girls Are The Best To Date On The Planet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.