Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC (10526 Views)

Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Breaking News Ifeanyi Ubah Defects 2 APC Following Threats By Wike 2 Slap Him / Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by Presidiotbuhari: 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
Schematics:
At times I wonder if Abia state people are cursed from hell. Instead of you to spend this energy in rescuing your dead state but you are busy on issues that concerns a progressive Anambra state. Up till today there is no governor in Abia state but you are busy jumping from thread to thread looking for where Obiano is mentioned. You guys sux..

[s][/s]
You mean that guy is from abia state, why drinking panadol for our headeche?

1 Like

Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by Schematics: 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
The bastard is from the dead state of Abia..that is what annoys me most!

Presidiotbuhari:

You mean that guy is from abia state, why drinking panadol for our headeche?

1 Like

Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by Schematics: 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
You are a devilish bastard. Focus on your dead Abia state and leave our matter for us. Whether Obiano or Obi wins, it is still a win-win for us. Focus on your useless leaders Orji Kalu, TA Orji, Okezie etc. You id,iots failed to vote a technocrat Dr Otti that would have started turning things around your cursed state but you will not allow us to hear word everyday in our own matter. Put all these energies in your state. Bunch of hopeless r.etarded people..

[s]
Africonji:

I am not like you that is clannish and hate other igbo states and don't show concern for your fellow brother. I may be from Abia but I have close relationship with others from other states and Okwute is my benefactor and the kindest humanbeing alive that can give his heart for a fellow man. I don't support blindly or based on sentiment. You chino are an enemy of ndigbo with your clannish hatred.Go and die!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by FreeGlobe(f): 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
Africonji:

[s]I am not like you that is clannish and hate other igbo states and don't show concern for your fellow brother. I may be from Abia but I have close relationship with others from other states and Okwute is my benefactor and the kindest humanbeing alive that can give his heart for a fellow man. I don't support blindly or based on sentiment. You chino are an enemy of ndigbo with your clannish hatred.Go and die!!!!!!!!!!!![/s]
what is your price.. You benefited from the blind looting of anambra treasury under obi thats why you dont want us to enjoy our governor that is out to work for the people in peace.. lol.. Sorry godfatherism is dead in anambra, you can keep doing that in abia that you dont even have a single flyover to call substandard.. lol

2 Likes

Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by Schematics: 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
Don't mind the mofo, Obi do not even know the bastard, he is one of those envious and bitter of Obiano's success stories and skyrocketing political profile due to his worthy performance in the office.

FreeGlobe:

what is your price.. You benefited from the blind looting of anambra treasury under obi thats why you dont want us to enjoy our governor that is out to work for the people in peace.. lol.. Sorry godfatherism is dead in anambra, you can keep doing that in abia that you dont even have a single flyover to call substandard.. lol

1 Like

Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by Bitterleafsoup: 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
ificatchmodeh:
But everyone in Anambra understand that. Ifeanyi can't aand will never govern anambra.

Even if jesus campaigns for him..
His jurisdiction begins and end in nnewi..
Think he joined to protect his business interest .
He's not just that material for governance..he is just ambitious..

Anyways he has money to throw around..
Please which Nnewi?
What has he done for Anaedo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:

^^^
OLO.DO point to me where I mention imo state in my comment. Why can't u oshobgo village dwellers travel out and see for urself that Anambra is a different state from imo state.

You afonjajudeen are emberrassment and a disgrace to civilized and educated people.

Once again, Anambrerian[/i]s don't do/fall to politics of [i]stomorch infrastructure like ur southwest peeps.

Flatron, I am still reeling in laughter at your post!! I find it extremely difficult to comprehend your post, it is either you are writing in Spanish or your English is horrible, I however believe the latter is the case. Please stop this emberrassment for the sake of your stomorch infrastructure
Half illiteracy is worse than total illiteracy!! I really don't like communicating in Spanish, so you can continue alone, spit on your head and walk off thread!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by ificatchmodeh: 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:

Please which Nnewi?
What has he done for Anaedo?

You know people and their "nwanne m" might decide to vote massively.

1 Like

Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by kahal29: 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by Presidiotbuhari: 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
divicoded:

Flatron, I am still reeling in laughter at your post!! I find it extremely difficult to comprehend your post, it is either you are writing in Spanish or your English is horrible, I however believe the latter is the case. Please stop this emberrassment for the sake of your stomorch infrastructure
Half illiteracy is worse than total illiteracy!! I really don't like communicating in Spanish, so you can continue alone, spit on your head and walk off thread!!!!

^^^
Hahaha...well I'm writing with small phone and have no time to do the cross checking. But u shouldn't chicken out like a coward or shift the goal post. Point to where I mentioned Imo state in my post or forever remain Oshogbo slum village dweller.

Next time, because of ur eye defect, put on ur eye glass so u can see properly and comment accordingly instead of making a fool of ur self.

Tajudeen Olo.do rabataaaaa
Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by Bitterleafsoup: 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
FreeGlobe:

I remember you fighting biafranqueen about Obiano grin

1 Like

Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by basilo102: 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
I love this, let the heavyweights in SE join APC but not the siting governors, we will reject APC in any election, but let the rejected politicians join APC to stop certain people from taking advantage of our absence
Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by hammerF: 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
APC cannot epp anybody in Anambra.

That will be a foolish move.

1 Like

Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:16pm On Mar 09, 2018
Ifeanyi Ubah in APC?
Capital Oil MD/CEO? Well it is going to be his second shot at the Governorship position. He has the money and I thing money oils the political wheel in Nigeria to a large extent..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Witness Slumps In Court In Delta State / Crowd Hails President Buhari In Katsina (Video) / Kogi 2023: Don’t Follow Strangers, Hold On To Tested, Trusted Leaders - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.