Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC (10534 Views)

Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Breaking News Ifeanyi Ubah Defects 2 APC Following Threats By Wike 2 Slap Him / Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by Daboywizzy: 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
nonsobaba:
Unfortunately, this news is true as i have confirmed from his close aide. Whoever gave Ifeanyi Ubah advise to join APC really hates him because he has just added more burden to his already unrealistic ambition of becoming Anambra governor. We have since been wary of this second-hand illiterate and money-miss-road who is a "Doctor" without certificate, and he has now driven the last nail into his coffin with his own hand! God really loves Obiano! Enemies are just falling around him even before the contest begins.

.. Confirmed!!
Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by Daboywizzy: 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
lanrema:
let confirm this news first i guess is nt true

The news ve been confirmed.

1 Like

Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
IF THIS IS TRUE, THEN IFEANYI UBAH HAS OFFICIALLY TAKEN OVER THE POST OF THE PRESIDENT OF PROSTITUTE POLITICIANS!!
JUST IN A SPACE OF 4yrs:
IFEANYI UBAH
PDP
LP
APC
SOON HE WILL JOIN THE
PROPOSED MEGA PARTY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by Kingsley10000: 3:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
i see apc rigging it for ifeanyi uba .........

Donald trump,ifeanyi uba .....business tycoons taking over politics

1 Like

Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by Uteghe(m): 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
grin ;DIGBOS DON'T WANT TO LEAVE NIGERIA
Forget the whole Biafra biz,Igbos will rather have their testicles pounded in a mortar than secede from Nigeria. Igbos have remained the singular tribe ready to clutch to Nigeria no matter what. Check this out.
1. Every day,hundreds of Igbos migrate to northern and SW Nigeria. Those tribes don't reciprocate in kind.
2. Ohaneze declared support for One Nigeria.
3. Ohaneze Youths said they'll never leave Nigeria.
4. Igbo leaders in North said they'll remain in Nigeria.
5. Igbo clergy,Trad Rulers,Musicians,Footballers, Students, Corpers,all want Nigeria.
6. PM News revealed Igbos contributed largest in online funding for Pmb election.
7. The only place Pmb got title during campaign was Aba (He was conferred with Ogbuagu of Aba).
8. Ifeanyi Ubah's Club just won Nigeria premier league.
9. Even the thief called Kanu sponsored mock Nigeria League in Kuje.
10. Igbos are holding and still lobbying for political office in Nigeria.
11. Kanu has made Ipob a tool for mere blackmail of Buhari into giving presidency to an Igbo senator I will soon name. This is why Ipob can't pressure Igbo Nass members to move motion for self govt. Nigeria got independence from Britain,not by abusing the Queen, but by Enahoro's motion for self govt.
Finally,Kanu remains accursed for deceiving vulnerable, illiterate Igbos to death. Kanu is doomed. The people he has killed will hunt him.

7 Likes

Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by Kingsley10000: 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
Marotzke:
Who said anything about winning? Business men who have one or two skeletons hidden somewhere should panic now. Not only Uba, Arthur Eze, Obijackson, Andy Uba, Uche Ekwunife ,Ukachukwu, Obinna Uzor have all decamped. It is a matter of time before it becomes public. No one wants to be dragged out by 2 am at night.
buhari is desperately luring our elites into apc

1 Like

Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by FreeGlobe(f): 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
IFEANYI UBAH (ORIGINAL MONEY MISS ROAD) grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by Africonji: 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
FreeGlobe:

what is peter obi doing directly to stop obiano not banking on what apc will do lol.. pathetic

Are you leaving in this same Nigeria at all? Alliances are already forming in case you don't know. Obiano must be stopped at all costs, even if it means other participants will assist APC to rig the election with federal power. You saw what happened in Edo, Ondo and Rivers recently?Obiano can never match federal power, NEVER. Just start preparing for his lost.

5 Likes

Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by FreeGlobe(f): 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
Africonji:

Are you leaving in this same Nigeria at all? Alliances are already forming in case you don't know. Obiano must be stopped at all costs, even if it means other participants will assist APC to rig the election with federal power. You saw what happened in Edo and Ondo recently?Obiano can never match federal power, NEVER. Just start preparing for his lost.
hahahaha, my resident comedian.. from obiano will not get APGA ticket to alliances being formed.. Where exactly do you stand.. I want to know where peter obi is in all these, abi he is just an onlooker? cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by Dhugal: 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
This news has not been confirmed,but assuming it to be true,Ubah is about to take some people for a ride.
Less than five weeks ago,we all gathered,with the Igwe n Obis,at the Nnewi High School and declared that no Nnewi man will seriously contest the 2017 election in Anambra state.That Obiano should run for a second term,after which the field is cleared for us n those from our metropolitan towns,under the aegis of the Old Nnewi Division.

So,if any if you takes this serious,either for or against,you're on your own.
Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by Africonji: 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
FreeGlobe:

hahahaha, my resident comedian.. from obiano will not get APGA ticket to alliances being formed.. Where exactly do you stand.. I want to know where peter obi is in all these, abi he is just an onlooker? cheesy cheesy cheesy

You talk like an amateur. I won't even be surprised if you are a small boy with the way you are talking. I told you there r several strategies that will be used, i have only mentioned two and you are already fearing. I shake my head for you. There are many more strategies. Look freeglobe, even though i hate b.okkohari with a passion, even me myself know for a fact that he can successfully use federal power to dislodge your boss from that seat, and i know you know it. See what he nearly did to Nwike recently that made him to start bowing to foulani sultan in fear and appeasement. Obiano is a small boy in political strategy.if not for Okwute he is a nobody in politics.Let me tell you, whoever okwute and the elites of Anambra support with the help of federal power will win.you can take that to the bank.Ifeanyi Uba is not stupid, he has read the political trajectory of Nigeria and playing his game accordingly. Bok.kohari is not like Goodluk jonathan.If he determines to capture Anambra he will and no jupiter will stop him. Infact he already has too many prominent sons of the state behind him that are ready to make it happen. Wakeup and smell the coffee freeglobe.you and your boss are an amateur in this game.

4 Likes

Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by Daboywizzy: 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
Dhugal:
This news has not been confirmed,but assuming it to be true,Ubah is about to take some people for a ride.
Less than five weeks ago,we all gathered,with the Igwe n Obis,at the Nnewi High School and declared that no Nnewi man will seriously contest the 2017 election in Anambra state.That Obiano should run for a second term,after which the field is cleared for us n those from our metropolitan towns,under the aegis of the Old Nnewi Division.

So,if any if you takes this serious,either for or against,you're on your own.

Nobody said he was contesting.. He defected.. Won't ebubechukwu uzo Mess for you again?

1 Like

Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by malele(m): 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
divicoded:

So you said before Ondo and Edo states election!
Whenever this is said, APC wins!

I never said such.
Believe me edo and ondo are different from anambra, even the APC candidate knows he will be assassinated if he riggs the election .

Him and his VP will be taken out immediately.

Even APC is going to fall in imo too. We
Don't need jihadst party in the east

2 Likes

Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by FreeGlobe(f): 4:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
Africonji:

[s]You talk like an amateur. I won't even be surprised if you are a small boy with the way you are talking. I told you there r several strategies that will be used, i have only mentioned two and you are already fearing. I shake my head for you. There are many more strategies. Look freeglobe, even though i hate b.okkohari with a passion, even me myself know for a fact that he can successfully use federal power to dislodge your boss from that seat, and i know you know it. See what he nearly did to Nwike recently that made him to start bowing to foulani sultan in fear and appeasement. Obiano is a small boy in political strategy.if not for Okwute he is a nobody in politics.Let me tell you, whoever okwute and the elites of Anambra support with the help of federal power will win.you can take that to the bank.Ifeanyi Uba is not stupid, he has read the political trajectory of Nigeria and playing his game accordingly. Bok.kohari is not like Goodluk jonathan.If he determines to capture Anambra he will and no jupiter will stop him. Infact he already has too many prominent sons of the state behind him that are ready to make it happen. Wakeup and smell the coffee freeglobe.you and your boss are an amateur in this game.[/s]
hehehehe, you see why I said you are always clowning.. As per the bolded, I once asked you to mention just one Anambra heavyweight that is with peter obi today, you still havent answered that. Second so peter obi will decide who will become our next governor when he is neither in APC nor close to abuja.. you see why I say you always make me laugh.. This election will be the easiest relection ever.. Just mark this somewhere unless something untoward happens of which peter obi will not play any role.. My concern is what you said peter obi will do.. to stop obiano now you are bringing in buhari and apc.. lol.. You don see am say adaobi is finished politically in Anambra cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by dahunsy(f): 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
Coughs*** clears throat# TRANSFORMATION AGENDA!!!! grin grin
Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by tundafayaBuhari: 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
Lol, even ngige knows he won't win LG election in anambra with APC. Keep deceiving yourselves. useless party

4 Likes

Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by Dhugal: 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
Daboywizzy:

Nobody said he was contesting.. He defected.. Won't ebubechukwu uzo Mess for you again?
And your thread title says what?.

Anyways,if this is about taking some fools for a ride, carry on.After all,like the Bourbon kings,they never learn.
Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by FreeGlobe(f): 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
errrm africonji kam biakwa.. I'm waiting for you to tell me just one Anambra heavyweight stakeholder that still associates with adaobi. Just one.. Hahahaha... evil that men do..

1 Like

Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by Kingsley10000: 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
Africonji:

Are you leaving in this same Nigeria at all? Alliances are already forming in case you don't know. Obiano must be stopped at all costs, even if it means other participants will assist APC to rig the election with federal power. You saw what happened in Edo and Ondo recently?Obiano can never match federal power, NEVER. Just start preparing for his lost.
obiano is a goner,even peter obi is against him cheesy
Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by FreeGlobe(f): 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
After obiano, soludo should continue.. My take. The rest like confused ifeanyi ubah that only know football and his oil business should keep clowning us..

2 Likes

Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by FreeGlobe(f): 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
Kingsley10000:
obiano is a goner,even peter obi is against him cheesy
who is peter obi? This one.. Anybody still know this one for we state? lol

1 Like

Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by nonsobaba: 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
FreeGlobe:
After obiano, soludo should continue.. My take. The rest like confused ifeanyi ubah that only know football and his oil business should keep clowning us..
Soludo Solution is coming in 2022. Obiano only recently realised that Ifeanyi Ubah is an irredeemable clown just like Buhari, even though we have been sounding it into his ears for a long time.

2 Likes

Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by Africonji: 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
FreeGlobe:

who is peter obi? This one.. Anybody still know this one for we state? lol

Anybody that has seen Obiano has seen the greatest betrayal and backstabber in modern times. Imagine such an ingrate of a fellow. Okwute brought him from political nonentity to prominence, left him more than 75-billion that he ended up wasting on expensive champagne and substandard flyover, he used that money to shine and claim vain glory, but Anambra people are wise and can see thru an ungrateful element.Now he is going about abusing the same person the heavens used in uplifting from a nobody to somebody.Surely he will also go the way of other betrayals before him. Mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:

^^
Anambra is neither Ondo nor Edo state, anambrerian are resulute and can't be deceived or conned with 2 cups of rice and a piece raper, like it is obtainable in the aforementioned state.

We are not afonja people who stand for nothing and fall for everything. Politics of stomoch infrastructure starts and ends in southwest

So you were afonja when Rochas won in Imo? Flatron, I want to assume that the flatness of the head has nothing to do with IQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by FreeGlobe(f): 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
Africonji:

[s]Anybody that has seen Obiano has seen the greatest betrayal and backstabber in modern times. Imagine such an ingrate of a fellow. Okwute brought him from political nonentity to prominence, left him more than 75-billion that he ended up wasting on expensive champagne and substandard flyover, he used that money to shine and claim vain glory, but Anambra people are wise and can see thru an ungrateful element.Now he is going about abusing the same person the heavens used in uplifting from a nobody to somebody.Surely he will also go the way of other betrayals before him. Mark my words.[/s]

2 Likes

Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by wedjingle: 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2017
"There are more women than men" a very common statement among young men these days, some will even go as far as quoting Isaiah 4:1, but i can categorically tell you that, the number of men of marriageable age are currently more than those of women, even here in Nigeria. The reason why men seems to be more than men is because of the economic situation, the men who are due for marriage are not able to take the steps because of their financial situation. My point here is not about the economy, but about the fact that a lot of young men are getting it all wrong. If these young men can divert half of the energy they are using, trying to make money, get a 3 bedroom apartment, buy a car... bla bla... to making sure they get the right woman, getting to the desired destination will be shorter and less rigorous. Good women dont marry just for money, money is just an icing on the cake for real women, and when you find one, she will join you to work on a better future and your speed will increase. The right two will always be better than one. "Make money and get any woman you want" is the beginning of a lifetime mistake and marital failure. you dont believe my first statement? Google is your friend. Wont you rather get a good woman who will build with you? Register now at: www.intimatematchmaking.com (Reg. fee applies)

Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by nonsobaba: 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
The foolishness of Ifeanyi Ubah knows no bounds. How does he expect Ngige as leader of APC in Anambra to hand over the party's ticket to a 419 and stark illiterate who had 5 F9s in his NECO result and became a "Doctor" without O' level results?! He should have just indicated his interest to be the Chief Clown of Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by Africonji: 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
nonsobaba:
The foolishness of Ifeanyi Ubah knows no bounds. How does he expect Ngige as leader of APC in Anambra to hand over the party's ticket to a stark illiterate who had 5 F9s in his NECO result and became a "Doctor" without O' level results! He should have just indicated his interest to be the Chief Clown of Anambra state.

You are just a badbelle tout. Your generations for the next 200years can never have the kind of money or success Chief Ifeanyi Uba has had. It is poverty people that talk like you do, we know your type.
Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by Schematics: 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
At times I wonder if Abia state people are cursed from hell. Instead of you to spend this energy in rescuing your dead state but you are busy on issues that concerns a progressive Anambra state. Up till today there is no governor in Abia state but you are busy jumping from thread to thread looking for where Obiano is mentioned. You guys sux..

[s]
Africonji:

You talk like an amateur. I won't even be surprised if you are a small boy with the way you are talking. I told you there r several strategies that will be used, i have only mentioned two and you are already fearing. I shake my head for you. There are many more strategies. Look freeglobe, even though i hate b.okkohari with a passion, even me myself know for a fact that he can successfully use federal power to dislodge your boss from that seat, and i know you know it. See what he nearly did to Nwike recently that made him to start bowing to foulani sultan in fear and appeasement. Obiano is a small boy in political strategy.if not for Okwute he is a nobody in politics.Let me tell you, whoever okwute and the elites of Anambra support with the help of federal power will win.you can take that to the bank.Ifeanyi Uba is not stupid, he has read the political trajectory of Nigeria and playing his game accordingly. Bok.kohari is not like Goodluk jonathan.If he determines to capture Anambra he will and no jupiter will stop him. Infact he already has too many prominent sons of the state behind him that are ready to make it happen. Wakeup and smell the coffee freeglobe.you and your boss are an amateur in this game.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by Presidiotbuhari: 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
divicoded:

So you were afonja when Rochas won in Imo? Flatron, I want to assume that the flatness of the head has nothing to do with IQ
^^^
OLO.DO point to me where I mention imo state in my comment. Why can't u oshobgo village dwellers travel out and see for urself that Anambra is a different state from imo state.

You afonjajudeen are emberrassment and a disgrace to civilized and educated people.

Once again, Anambrerians don't do/fall to politics of stomorch infrastructure like ur southwest peeps.

1 Like

Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by Schematics: 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
What people failed to grab is that Obiano is not a regular Nigerian politician that play politics from dusk to dawn. Obiano is a technocrat who is out to work for the people and he has been doing just that since he got into office. He is not interested in gathering moneybags that will not amount to more than just one vote. The people are behind Obiano 100%..

1 Like

Re: CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC by Africonji: 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
Schematics:
At times I wonder if Abia state people are cursed from hell. Instead of you to spend this energy in rescuing your dead state but you are busy on issues that concerns a progressive Anambra state. Up till today there is no governor in Abia state but you are busy jumping from thread to thread looking for where Obiano is mentioned. You guys sux..

[s][/s]

I am not like you that is clannish and hate other igbo states and don't show concern for your fellow brother. I may be from Abia but I have close relationship with others from other states and Okwute is my benefactor and the kindest humanbeing alive that can give his heart for a fellow man. I don't support blindly or based on sentiment. You chino are an enemy of ndigbo with your clannish hatred.Go and die!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onnoghen: Buhari Must Extend Probe To Other Judges – Sans / Austria Newspaper: Tinubu, A Billionaire Druglord Announced As Nigeria President / Ojukwu's Will - Bianca Replies Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.