Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,636 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

How Do You Deal With Snubs On Social Media? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Deal With Snubs On Social Media? (2329 Views)

Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs / How Do You Deal With A Breakup? / Lady Snubs Her Lover In Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Deal With Snubs On Social Media? by elmas(m): 1:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
What do u do to get the attention of the opposite sex, especially when he/she snubs you frequently on social media?

Let's give room to lucid intellectuals to provide chronic suggestions.

Thanks.
Re: How Do You Deal With Snubs On Social Media? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2017

Eaxypizzy! leave them the fück alone! don't make 'em feel way past their self worth. Ain't nobody got the time to Asslick some bunch of Assholes.
smiley

PS - if you're probably infatuated and really need to get their attention. eh, that's all on you....Just drop it. whenever people snub people, it shows they ain't interested in you. and you can't force someone to.

12 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Snubs On Social Media? by Prognose: 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
The person above me has said everything. And she sounds light-complexioned.
Re: How Do You Deal With Snubs On Social Media? by FreeSpirited: 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
Chronic suggestion?....how does chronic fit?
To your question: By becoming a snub and not giving a fvck
Re: How Do You Deal With Snubs On Social Media? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2017
By posting bands of cash and keys to a maserati

PS:make sure they're yours
Re: How Do You Deal With Snubs On Social Media? by XendersPride(f): 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
Prognose:
Haha
Re: How Do You Deal With Snubs On Social Media? by XendersPride(f): 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Chronic suggestion?....how does chronic fit?
To your question: By becoming a snub and not giving a fvck
Snubbing is really kinda childish thing to do, don't you think?
Re: How Do You Deal With Snubs On Social Media? by brandydaniells(m): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
very childish ....snubbing ain't good ...just leave the basstaarrd alone
Re: How Do You Deal With Snubs On Social Media? by FreeSpirited: 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
XendersPride:

But its the hobby of most gals on social media...yet they are looking for husband.....Do you support giving a snub further attention?
Re: How Do You Deal With Snubs On Social Media? by brandydaniells(m): 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
XendersPride:

so if I email u ....u will reply me la?
Re: How Do You Deal With Snubs On Social Media? by XendersPride(f): 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
brandydaniells:
so if I email u ....u will reply me la?
If am free, sure I'll
Re: How Do You Deal With Snubs On Social Media? by brandydaniells(m): 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
XendersPride:

If am free, sure I'll
...lol cos u know I can't email u..drop ur Facebook username ..and prove it
Re: How Do You Deal With Snubs On Social Media? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
Estharfabian:

Eaxypizzy! leave them the fück alone! don't make 'em feel way past their self worth. Ain't nobody got the time to Asslick some bunch of Assholes.
smiley

PS - if you're probably infatuated and really need to get their attention. eh, that's all on you....Just drop it. whenever people snub people, it shows they ain't interested in you. and you can't force someone to.

lol you're really funny....
Re: How Do You Deal With Snubs On Social Media? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
Whether opposite sex or same sex, just snub them back.
Re: How Do You Deal With Snubs On Social Media? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
Reiyvinn:

lol you're really funny....
smiley
Re: How Do You Deal With Snubs On Social Media? by Goroz: 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
Prognose:
Twale baba. The only man who can tell a lady's skin complexion through an imagined sound he hears in his head while reading her text

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Snubs On Social Media? by elmas(m): 12:30am On Jul 17, 2017
farano Rocktation
Re: How Do You Deal With Snubs On Social Media? by pryme(m): 7:07am On Jul 17, 2017
Op move on to the next.
It's normal here, so don't take it personal.
Re: How Do You Deal With Snubs On Social Media? by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:19am On Jul 17, 2017
[sup][/sup]
XendersPride:

Haha
Fine gal
Re: How Do You Deal With Snubs On Social Media? by Buking1: 8:03am On Jul 17, 2017
If you don't want any gal to snub you then have the tricks
Don't do what other do
Regular hi,how are , your are beautiful bla Bla Bla..
Even me too as a guy I snub ladies who buss me with that

U can get many of prettiest one on this new rising app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sabichat.app
Re: How Do You Deal With Snubs On Social Media? by kumulus(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
The yeye ones would even write on their profile "Don't bore me else we're done talking" like her papa pay me to humor her. Who get time....people can just feel important for nothing sha. Op if babe snub you after two text brother you sef ignore her na, wetin she carry wey you no fit get elsewhere?

••• No One Has The Monopoly of Beauty and/or Character!

*** Na me talk am, I dey my room....comman beat me ( if my yarn vex you)

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Snubs On Social Media? by kumulus(m): 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
Buking1:
If you don't want any gal to snub you then have the tricks
Don't do what other do
Regular hi,how are , your are beautiful bla Bla Bla..
Even me too as a guy I snub ladies who buss me with that

U can get many of prettiest one on this new rising app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sabichat.app

*** Awon ti Alpha and Omega!!

Babe wey no get sense no go still get... Gals that reply humor with humor are the sweetest, you don't break no sweat keeping a convo with them. Not the type that would be replying with lol (beaus without brains). In the end they don't just bore you, they frustrate you.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Snubs On Social Media? by kumulus(m): 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
pryme:
Op move on to the next.
It's normal here, so don't take it personal.

Nice info...op could use!
Re: How Do You Deal With Snubs On Social Media? by hibiscus76(f): 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
speaking from the ladies angle****
believe me guys, most of the time if not all, your profile says a lot about you. A lot of ladies wouldn't reply guys way younger than them after viewing their profiles ..I for one am guilty of this.
learned ladies don't fancy people with low IQ and a very poor command of English. constantly misspelling words is a total turnoff.
lastly, you can never really force anyone to reply you, I mean its their phones and data, and they owe you no obligations whatsoever to reply you if truth be told.
I'm just stating the obvious shaa.

Even as guys, if every category of lady starts to inbox you, you'd definitely not reply every one of them. you'd choose who to and who not to reply.

SENDING AND ACCEPTING FRIENDSHIP REQUEST DOESN'T MAKE ANYONE YOUR FRIEND. IT GOES BEYOND THAT

more importantly, if you are snubbed, there are a lot of other girls/guys on social media that just needs a simple Hi from you.. just keep trying and who knows, you'd find a real chatmate/friend

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With Snubs On Social Media? by zicoraads: 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
hibiscus76:
speaking from the ladies angle****
believe me guys, most of the time if not all, your profile says a lot about you. A lot of ladies wouldn't reply guys way younger than them after viewing their profiles ..I for one am guilty of this.
learned ladies don't fancy people with low IQ and a very poor command of English. constantly misspelling words is a total turnoff.
lastly, you can never really force anyone to reply you, I mean its their phones and data, and they owe you no obligations whatsoever to reply you if truth be told.
I'm just stating the obvious shaa.

Even as guys, if every category of lady starts to inbox you, you'd definitely not reply every one of them. you'd choose who to and who not to reply.

SENDING AND ACCEPTING FRIENDSHIP REQUEST DOESN'T MAKE ANYONE YOUR FRIEND. IT GOES BEYOND THAT

more importantly, if you are snubbed, there are a lot of other girls/guys on social media that just needs a simple Hi from you.. just keep trying and who knows, you'd find a real chatmate/friend
Look at my picture. Guess my age wink
Re: How Do You Deal With Snubs On Social Media? by ChopBellefull(m): 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
Op.. Al doz hoes na dia way. Ds na hw my chat wuth dem dey be:

Me: Hi debbie, its dare d guy u gav ur number to today. Hw r u doing dear?

Hoe : k, fine

Me: its was nice meeting u today. So i guess ur day went well.

Hoe: *snubs*

Me : u der

Hoe : yea

Me: it seems u stay around

Hoe: *snubs*

Me: hw come u r online nd u dnt reply chat

Hoe : wats d meaning of that, were u d one dat got d phone for me. Or is it a must to reply u. Pls dnt disturb my peace.

Me: oloriburuku, ogun punish ur peace. Foolish cheap idiot. Ur phone will bleep u na. U wen don wide finish, olosho.

Hoe : typing message

Me: Blocking d hoe.
Whatsapp: are u sure u want to block ds hoe.
Me: YES
Re: How Do You Deal With Snubs On Social Media? by elmas(m): 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
Cc: Lalasticala

(1) (Reply)

Most Romance Section Boys Are Shameless / 10 Things That Turn Guys Off That Girls Don’t Know About / My Ex Boyfriend Is A Scum, He Dumped After Luring Me Into A 3som With His Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.