Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs (35828 Views)

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:51am On Jun 25, 2019
There was a mild drama in one of the popular eateries in Lagos after a man was turned down by his girlfriend after kneeling to propose to her.

According to a video making rounds online, the man was seen cheering other eatery guests to force her accept his proposal but the young lady unremorsefully turned him down.

However the video which has amassed thousands of views on social media, really left many dumbfounded.

Watch the video and see reactions below..

https://zenithnaija.com/man-cheers-eatery-guests-to-force-girlfriend-to-accept-his-proposal-she-snubs/

2 Shares

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:51am On Jun 25, 2019
grin

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by kerzhim(m): 8:54am On Jun 25, 2019
Men always fail to understand that girls of this generation does not value mariage.

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 25, 2019

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Iamicekid(m): 9:01am On Jun 25, 2019
How unna no go dey read mood and know that ur girl is super into u before u go down on your knees, she suppose be the one asking for it for so long better than u disgracing ur generation like this

159 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Nukilia: 9:01am On Jun 25, 2019
Go work hard and see the woman begging you up and down

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by dPriv: 9:04am On Jun 25, 2019
kerzhim:
Men always fail to understand that girls of this generation does not value mariage.

grin grin

Check signature for these Brand New iPhone 6s 32GB in ILORIN; few pieces left .

1 Like

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by stillseth: 9:04am On Jun 25, 2019
Embarrassment

4 Likes

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by aprilwise(m): 9:08am On Jun 25, 2019
Guy go hustle make your girlfriend no reject your engagement ring.

34 Likes

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Ritzy10(f): 9:50am On Jun 25, 2019
Lol
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by duduoshun: 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
Good
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by duduoshun: 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
Some girls are doing themself

2 Likes

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
Mumu man undecided

7 Likes

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Alzirida(f): 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
grin
Poor boy.
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by ainas247: 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by nairalee(m): 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2019
X
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by kemade14: 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2019
Lol.
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by biacan(f): 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nah I'm not accepting it if I'm the one......Guy wey I use dey pass time go come propose to me Laiye laiye never

10 Likes

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Regiomontanus(m): 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
A man who doesn't have the maturity to know that you don't pressure people into marrying you is not fit for marriage. He seems childish and needs some growing up to do.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by hisexcellency34: 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
Smart babe. She no wan spend the rest of her life with a monster

1 Like

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Jaynom(m): 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
grin
Some girls only date you so they can help you squander your money. You need to realize when you're a means to an end!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by MobilityExpress: 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
Kneel down for what? The same girl you're kneeling down for will go somewhere else and kneel down for the guy she truly loves. Must you kneel down before you propose? It's rubbish.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Benekruku(m): 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
The boys life has been jeopardised!

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
Avoid Nigerian women like your life depended on it. You won't understand what im saying until you travel out of the country. AVOID Nigerian women at all cost if you like your life. %70 are into Marine witchcraft. The remaining %30 will soon be initiated. If God should open our eyes to see what we share this planet with many people qill go mad. AVOID NIGERIAN WOMEN or pay the price.

13 Likes

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by DayoAyo701(f): 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
People are still doing this Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by MyGeneration(m): 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
The man proposes to his gf. She refuses, he then changes her into a sex doll and fvcks the hell from her for 5years and then marries another girl thats serious.

Tomorrow the girl starts posting stuffs about how men are wicked.

14 Likes

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
grin is it by force to marry, I hate men that force women, marriage is not an achievement, you are not doing her any favour
Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by seunak2016: 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
Christan3er:
[sup][/sup]
u no get family to subscribe and make them rich?nobody will fall for your scam.shit

1 Like

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by Olorunnim: 12:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
That girl is Shagging other guys legit I can bet my chinny chin chin on it see as she just dey look the guy like you be ATM and I never intended to marry you.

1 Like

Re: Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs by adekhingz(m): 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
Uhmmmm. This is so wickedness!!! As for me, I will kneel down and propose where no one is looking at us. If she says YES, then we will go celebrate it with friends. I will invite my friends then propose to her again.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video / Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? / BBNaija 2018: "Chydo Lawrence Impregnated My Girlfriend". It's A Lie, Chydo Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.