Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Jennifer Lopez Was Collecting Money From Tunde And Sleeping With Jide(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jennifer Lopez Was Collecting Money From Tunde And Sleeping With Jide(pics) (1478 Views)

Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer Lopez Was Collecting Money From Tunde And Sleeping With Jide(pics) by fairlyusedbra: 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
There was a serious fight that happened in my street in banana island, mbatulegwu street opposite dangote filling station, it was discovered that jennifer lopez nnaji the daughter of chris brown nnaji was having an affair with jide, infact she was sleeping with jide and also gave jide money for sleeping with him and she always collect money from tunde and when tunde wants to touch her something, she will start saying that she is in her period and in her village, if a man touches a woman when she is in her period, the man would loose all of his money, so tunde would leave her so that he would not loose all his money and so that he would see some money to give her next time, until one faithful, iya stainless aka amebo 247 saw lopez nnaji and jide okafor holding their hands together and walking on the street, iya stainless was shocked and she ran with her legs from lagos to lagos island to tell tunde what she saw, what happened next was shocking...

I will gist you the story later, they are still fighting here, let me take some pictures...

Re: Jennifer Lopez Was Collecting Money From Tunde And Sleeping With Jide(pics) by MackBrooklyn: 5:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
grin
Re: Jennifer Lopez Was Collecting Money From Tunde And Sleeping With Jide(pics) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
Okirika bra, I no even understand this ya story sef...
Re: Jennifer Lopez Was Collecting Money From Tunde And Sleeping With Jide(pics) by Elmojiid(m): 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
i sorry sorry sorry for u, shake head for 4 u receive some sense.
Re: Jennifer Lopez Was Collecting Money From Tunde And Sleeping With Jide(pics) by CyberGypsy(m): 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
cheesy aw far ?
Re: Jennifer Lopez Was Collecting Money From Tunde And Sleeping With Jide(pics) by stan241(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
Lemme pretend i understand what you are saying......

Re: Jennifer Lopez Was Collecting Money From Tunde And Sleeping With Jide(pics) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
op I am patiently waiting....
Re: Jennifer Lopez Was Collecting Money From Tunde And Sleeping With Jide(pics) by dacblogger: 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
.... angry

Re: Jennifer Lopez Was Collecting Money From Tunde And Sleeping With Jide(pics) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
Why did i even bother sef lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Jennifer Lopez Was Collecting Money From Tunde And Sleeping With Jide(pics) by CplusJason: 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mtchewww

Re: Jennifer Lopez Was Collecting Money From Tunde And Sleeping With Jide(pics) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
Lol..
Re: Jennifer Lopez Was Collecting Money From Tunde And Sleeping With Jide(pics) by DrayZee: 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
Lol. E say na "Iya Stainless" grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Europe's 1st Brothel Where Customers Pay £100 An Hour For Sex With DOLLS Opens / Pics Checkout This Hot Naija Brunet With Hot Tits / Fresh Graduate: What Do You Think This Lady Studied In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.