Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

National Airline To Begin Operations This Year - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / National Airline To Begin Operations This Year (23162 Views)

New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos / Lagos Medium And High Capacity Buses To Begin Operations / Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: National Airline To Begin Operations This Year by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
erico2k2:

yes sss oo with canopy as arrival hall . KLM ,Lufthansa and Air France land 7 days a week 365 dysfunction a year including xmas day lol full load to PHC just imagine when the canopy is removed amd the arrival hall o's finished .
I remember when the departure was canopy as well lol
It's good that the new international terminal at PH will soon be open. It's like 97% completed. The new airline can even use PH as a secondary hub for international flights
Re: National Airline To Begin Operations This Year by erico2k2(m): 11:21am On Jan 06, 2017
CFCman:

It's good that the new international terminal at PH will soon be open. It's like 97% completed. The new airline can even use PH as a secondary hub for international flights
Secondary ? I will say primary cos frm what I have seen there are more passangers from the EU amd America going to PH than Lagos.
Lagos favours kwara , lagos ogun and Ondo.
But the PH route is for Edo state up to cross rivers and beyound . That's why we all use it.Asia route is Lagos . But very soon they still my tap into the SE and SS traveling population

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

African Union Launches An All-africa Passport, To Be Fully Active By 2018 / Air Peace Promotes First Officer To Captain On Bombardier Aircraft 145 / Two Injured In Hit And Run Accident In Lekki (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.