Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,504 members, 7,826,892 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

National Airline To Begin Operations This Year - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / National Airline To Begin Operations This Year (23168 Views)

New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos / Lagos Medium And High Capacity Buses To Begin Operations / Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Airline To Begin Operations This Year by emmanuel596(m): 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
wink
Re: National Airline To Begin Operations This Year by Atiku2019: 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
The national airline will be one that the government will have no hand in; normally it can have three percent,”

I Prefer 30%

1 Like

Re: National Airline To Begin Operations This Year by erico2k2(m): 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
HtwoOw:

Personally i have nothing against GEJ and his mistakes, afterall he's only human, but his followers are trying to paint an image of a saint while painting Buhari as the devil , Cuban president held power for over 50 years just to make sure his country was better and the people saw it , as a matter of fact since buhari has been elected , we have been seeing the good he has in his heart for this country

However these people are always pissing me off , praising GEJ for the loads of failure , 5 Good years he didn't revive any national treasure instead he shared among friends , Refinery , Airline, Power ,e.t.c. all lay dead
You forgot the rail lines right ? The NIPP project right ?
IPS .have you driven from warri to Bayelsa ? .Banks recapitalization ? Growth of the Economy that we overtook SA ? Want me to go on?.
But let is wait until 2019 to see what you Lord and personal savior PMB brings and leave on the table
P'S . In 1984 I could read and write .

3 Likes

Re: National Airline To Begin Operations This Year by lollmaolol(m): 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

I pray that all their plans will crumble to the ground

They will not achieve this feat and it will be a failed project in Jesus name

Amen

Guy, which one be your own
Re: National Airline To Begin Operations This Year by 0b10010011: 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Amen

You see why you remain a failure why your mates re progressing? You cant sow evil and expect to reap goodwill! If you don't change this attitude, if its not yet late already as its glaring that all your mates have gone past you. You might end up dying as a pauper. #BitterTruth

3 Likes

Re: National Airline To Begin Operations This Year by erico2k2(m): 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
You lot should come to PHC
Lufthansa , KLM and Air France land everyday 365 days a week full plane . So there is the mkt but with anything FG . Same faith awaits it as Virgin Nigeria cos of thieving mgo and politicians and thier families and friends who will fly free.
Beside you can't put together a fleet of airlines under one year .

1 Like

Re: National Airline To Begin Operations This Year by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
okay somebody prophecied concerning a national carrier
Re: National Airline To Begin Operations This Year by shamecurls(m): 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Amen

It will be easier for Arsenal to win the EPL than for you to make it in Life. It will be very difficult!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Airline To Begin Operations This Year by erico2k2(m): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
martineverest:
bad news for arik
I do t think so unless they the new airline fly London lagos 7 days a week at £300 flat and carry 34kgs
Re: National Airline To Begin Operations This Year by checkolatunji: 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
kzubyar:
and you will die without seeing the good part of it

I wish you desame
Re: National Airline To Begin Operations This Year by ephi123(f): 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
erico2k2:

What happened to Virgin Nigeria

Good question. I don't know the details of why they pulled out of Nigeria.
Re: National Airline To Begin Operations This Year by erico2k2(m): 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
ephi123:

Good question. I don't know the details of why they pulled out of Nigeria.
Corruption they wanted to run it 5 he 9ja way but sir Richard Bradnson was not having it.he do not give bribes . And 2much financial miss mgt . So he pulled the plug
Re: National Airline To Begin Operations This Year by dfrost: 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
MrMcJay:

Your problem is not just that you're foolish, it is the fact that you're zealous with your foolishness.

Epic! cheesy grin See fatality finishing. Down Down Back Forward Forward

2 Likes

Re: National Airline To Begin Operations This Year by Rossikki: 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
THE RETURN OF..........SKYPOWER

1 Like

Re: National Airline To Begin Operations This Year by Rossikki: 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2017

3 Likes

Re: National Airline To Begin Operations This Year by dallyemmy: 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Amen

Jesus Christ said, pray for your enemies and those that wrongfully use you!

2 Likes

Re: National Airline To Begin Operations This Year by able20(m): 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
HtwoOw:
Now that's why i campaigned and Voted Buhari

National treasure being returned to the rightful owner

#Can'tWaitForNigerianAirways
Praise singers, wait till it comes to reality.
This govt. have promised toooo many sweet things in the past nothing to show.

1 Like

Re: National Airline To Begin Operations This Year by EzeeYFB(m): 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
Inkredible:
undecided
For thier pocket because really...
I like ur french
Re: National Airline To Begin Operations This Year by ephi123(f): 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
erico2k2:

Corruption they wanted to run it 5 he 9ja way but sir Richard Bradnson was not having it.he do not give bribes . And 2much financial miss mgt . So he pulled the plug

Hmmm. Not a surprise Nigeria is not exactly the easiest business environment but let's see how this one goes.
Re: National Airline To Begin Operations This Year by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
HtwoOw:

Personally i have nothing against GEJ and his mistakes, afterall he's only human, but his followers are trying to paint an image of a saint while painting Buhari as the devil , Cuban president held power for over 50 years just to make sure his country was better and the people saw it , as a matter of fact since buhari has been elected , we have been seeing the good he has in his heart for this country

However these people are always pissing me off , praising GEJ for the loads of failure , 5 Good years he didn't revive any national treasure instead he shared among friends , Refinery , Airline, Power ,e.t.c. all lay dead

GOD BLESS PMB1523

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: National Airline To Begin Operations This Year by Arjeeni: 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Amen
What profit oh you fellow should all these come to pass.
A spell cast about a decade now a jinx breaker about to redeem us and you are saying these? Please tell me what exactly you stand to gain.

#IstandwirhBuhari

3 Likes

Re: National Airline To Begin Operations This Year by APCmyheart(m): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
I swear I will surely fly this airline.

1 Like

Re: National Airline To Begin Operations This Year by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
make aviation fuel available first
Re: National Airline To Begin Operations This Year by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
Atiku2019:
The national airline will be one that the government will have no hand in; normally it can have three percent,”

I Prefer 30%

I agree with the minister on the 3% share for the FG. The other equity holders could be as follows:

- Other Nigerian institutional investors: 57%

- Foreign institutional investors: 40%

1 Like

Re: National Airline To Begin Operations This Year by Qmerit(m): 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
idupaul:

Same man that destroyed Nigeria Airways

Tell me what I don't know, so PMB was the president in 2003 when Nigeria Airways stopped flying!

3 Likes

Re: National Airline To Begin Operations This Year by Qmerit(m): 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
vodutive [s:
post=52536224]make aviation fuel available first
[/s]

1 Like

Re: National Airline To Begin Operations This Year by princejayboss: 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
HtwoOw:

Have you been to Cuba to know if they are good or not.... If know how bad Cuba is... You will not even bring them as example

1 Like

Re: National Airline To Begin Operations This Year by APCmyheart(m): 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Amen

All evil in these world will befall you.

2 Likes

Re: National Airline To Begin Operations This Year by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
Rossikki:
Brings back memories of NAL in the 90s.

Anyway, the new national carrier could be a merger between 2 or 3 existing domestic airlines, rather than starting a new airline from the scratch

1 Like

Re: National Airline To Begin Operations This Year by Arjeeni: 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Amen

Haha just like that you have earned a distinction of bad luck in this year......

O ti boo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Airline To Begin Operations This Year by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2017

Re: National Airline To Begin Operations This Year by davidif: 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
nextstep:

... because the Nigerian government has a stellar record of providing services tongue

Can't wait to hear tales of ill-maintained aircraft, owing workers 9 months salary, ghost workers, inflated maintenance contracts, 0% on-time departures, pilot strikes, luggage handler strikes, and deadlock about ticket subsidy.

Imagine the government running a mobile company, airline, or bank as well as it has handled the power situation...

And as we all know, the best time to start a capital-intensive airline is when there is little forex, people are flying less, and fuel is costing more. Thumbs up to our leaders. SMH

Gbam! Someone needs to frame this comment and put it on a wall.

Its so sad that this are the decisionbmakers in our country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

African Union Launches An All-africa Passport, To Be Fully Active By 2018 / Two Injured In Hit And Run Accident In Lekki (Graphic Photos) / Ongoing Bridge Construction In Odo-ona, Apata Axis By Seyi Makinde Govt(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.