Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,387 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

How Do I Collect The Money My Boyfriend Promised My Bro Without Overreacting? ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Collect The Money My Boyfriend Promised My Bro Without Overreacting? ? (1930 Views)

Is It Childish To Collect The Gift You Gave Your Ex After Cheating? / See How Much My Elder Brother Promised My Pregnant Girlfriend For Delivery / When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Collect The Money My Boyfriend Promised My Bro Without Overreacting? ? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
So my boyfriend convinced my brother to be a part of payee cycler, he told him he would get 50k with 12,500. God knows I warned him enough he didn't listen, this my guy knows how to sugar coat things, he even went as far as promising my brother to look for referrals for him, those that would pay him the 50k. After telling my boyfriend point blank that he is not ready to look for any referral cos he obviously Didn't know how to get. It's been close to three weeks that he payed the 12500 Now and he hasn't gotten him just one person to return his money not to talk of 50k, each time I ask, he would tell me that he is trying is best and people don't seem interested any longer. This same bf was the one that looked for referrals for his sister and two of his frnds o. I am angry at the both of them, I want to have a chat with my bf this night and I don't wanna chat out of my emotions cos if I do I might just over react. I'll just ask him to bring 6k out of the money while I balance up? All of us are broke ass!! If we weren't I wouldn't come here to start ranting cry the truth is the system is down, he's only giving me hope that it will soon get better and people will gain interest in it again

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect The Money My Boyfriend Promised My Bro Without Overreacting? ? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
"I'll just ask him to bring 6k out of the money while I balance up " - Exactly, be very angry about it But don't overreact sha !

All these ponzi schemes are not reliable.
Re: How Do I Collect The Money My Boyfriend Promised My Bro Without Overreacting? ? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
truthsayer007:
"I'll just ask him to bring 6k out of the money while I balance up " - Exactly, be very angry about it But don't overreact sha !

Thank u. I hope I get it
Re: How Do I Collect The Money My Boyfriend Promised My Bro Without Overreacting? ? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
What are you afraid of?

If it gets bad.. You both will make up anyway..
Re: How Do I Collect The Money My Boyfriend Promised My Bro Without Overreacting? ? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
OBTSubtle:
What are you afraid of?

If it gets bad.. You both will make up anyway..
I don't get u
Re: How Do I Collect The Money My Boyfriend Promised My Bro Without Overreacting? ? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
rockstarB:

I don't get u

Talk to him, let it all out..

Don't be afraid to fight.. Relationships are meant to be fought over..
Re: How Do I Collect The Money My Boyfriend Promised My Bro Without Overreacting? ? by dollyjoy(f): 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
You warned them but they didn't listen. What then is your business in it Your bro should be the worried one,not you
Re: How Do I Collect The Money My Boyfriend Promised My Bro Without Overreacting? ? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
Talk him gently and see his reaction because i dont think organisation are still working, but from the look of thing it was not his fault, i felt they were working before
Re: How Do I Collect The Money My Boyfriend Promised My Bro Without Overreacting? ? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
Oma307:
Talk him gently and see his reaction because i dont think organisation are still working, but from the look of thing it was not his fault, i felt they were working before
I know. But why did he outrightly promised to get him people that would pay him when he knew he had not even one person on ground to first pay his 12500. I am angry cos he looked for referrals for his sister and two frnds.
Re: How Do I Collect The Money My Boyfriend Promised My Bro Without Overreacting? ? by ayobase(m): 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
I don't think you should get yourself involved in this.

You have warned both of them. Don't allow sentiment creep in now. They are both men, let them handle it.

I know your brother might have donated the money to your bf cos of you, but you warned him.
Re: How Do I Collect The Money My Boyfriend Promised My Bro Without Overreacting? ? by firstking01(m): 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
truthsayer007:

Re: How Do I Collect The Money My Boyfriend Promised My Bro Without Overreacting? ? by firstking01(m): 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
rockstarB:
So my boyfriend convinced my brother to be a part of payee cycler, he told him he would get 50k with 12,500. God knows I warned him enough he didn't listen, this my guy knows how to sugar coat things, he even went as far as promising my brother to look for referrals for him, those that would pay him the 50k. After telling my boyfriend point blank that he is not ready to look for any referral cos he obviously Didn't know how to get. It's been close to three weeks that he payed the 12500 Now and he hasn't gotten him just one person to return his money not to talk of 50k, each time I ask, he would tell me that he is trying is best and people don't seem interested any longer. This same bf was the one that looked for referrals for his sister and two of his frnds o. I am angry at the both of them, I want to have a chat with my bf this night and I don't wanna chat out of my emotions cos if I do I might just over react. I'll just ask him to bring 6k out of the money while I balance up? All of us are broke ass!! If we weren't I wouldn't come here to start ranting cry the truth is the system is down, he's only giving me hope that it will soon get better and people will gain interest in it again
Is your own money among the 12,500?
Re: How Do I Collect The Money My Boyfriend Promised My Bro Without Overreacting? ? by Bluezy13(m): 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
How old is your brother, your boyfriend and you? ??

Most importantly, how old is your brother??
Re: How Do I Collect The Money My Boyfriend Promised My Bro Without Overreacting? ? by CaroLyner(f): 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
dont get involved
let your brother handle it.
simple

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect The Money My Boyfriend Promised My Bro Without Overreacting? ? by DozieInc(m): 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
truthsayer007:

Re: How Do I Collect The Money My Boyfriend Promised My Bro Without Overreacting? ? by jashar(f): 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
OP, bia. If your bro is up to 21 years, what's ya own? undecided

In short, scratch that, as long as your bro coughed up the 12.5k by himself, what's ya own?

undecided

Choose ya battles wisely biko, life is tough enough.
Re: How Do I Collect The Money My Boyfriend Promised My Bro Without Overreacting? ? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
jashar:
OP, bia. If your bro is up to 21 years, what's ya own? undecided

In short, scratch that, as long as your bro coughed up the 12.5k by himself, what's ya own?

undecided

Choose ya battles wisely biko, life is tough enough.
Thank you. He is 19 BTW
Both of them have decided to put me in a tight corner
Re: How Do I Collect The Money My Boyfriend Promised My Bro Without Overreacting? ? by jashar(f): 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
rockstarB:

Thank you. He is 19 BTW
Both of them have decided to put me in a tight corner

You're welcome.

How did he get the money? I personally feel he should deal with whatever the outcome would be.

He'll learn to be street smart that way.
Just stay out of it. smiley
Re: How Do I Collect The Money My Boyfriend Promised My Bro Without Overreacting? ? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
jashar:

You're welcome.

How did he get the money? I personally feel he should deal with whatever the outcome would be.

He'll learn to be street smart that way.
Just stay out of it. smiley
I feel so sorry for him, he wanted to use the money to buy a smart phone bfrbfr embarassed
Re: How Do I Collect The Money My Boyfriend Promised My Bro Without Overreacting? ? by jashar(f): 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
rockstarB:

I feel so sorry for him, he wanted to use the money to buy a smart phone bfrbfr embarassed

ehyah... life sucks like that sometimes.

He should be smarter now. This could be one of his scars life would leave on him smiley
Re: How Do I Collect The Money My Boyfriend Promised My Bro Without Overreacting? ? by martyns303(m): 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
rockstarB:

Awww.... I understand how u feel, u don't want it to look like ur taking side with ur brother against ur BF.

1. First, understand it wasn't ur BF fault, he was probably trying to help and now he has put himself in an awkward position.

2. Calm your brother down, he may feel that your not doing much to get his money back. since the guy is your BF, your brother expects that you should come to the rescue. Calm him down make sure it doesn't degenerate to insult on your BF.

3. It's a complex, complicated and delicate issue, how you approach your BF is important, lovingly put it to him that ur bros is getting agitated, and u understand it wasn't it fault that the cash got stuck. If he can come up with half, u will complete it, so ur bros can have peace. Kids.... That 12K5 is very dear to him

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect The Money My Boyfriend Promised My Bro Without Overreacting? ? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
martyns303:

Awww.... I understand how u feel, u don't want it to look like ur taking side with ur brother against ur BF.

1. First, understand it wasn't ur BF fault, he was probably trying to help and now he has put himself in an awkward position.

2. Calm your brother down, he may feel that your not doing much to get his money back. since the guy is your BF, your brother expects that you should come to the rescue. Calm him down make sure it doesn't degenerate to insult on your BF.

3. It's a complex, complicated and delicate issue, how you approach your BF is important, lovingly put it to him that ur bros is getting agitated, and u understand it wasn't it fault that the cash got stuck. If he can come up with half, u will complete it, so ur bros can have peace. Kids.... That 12K5 is very dear to him
Thank you cool
Re: How Do I Collect The Money My Boyfriend Promised My Bro Without Overreacting? ? by Tolaniajibola(m): 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
Call me 08036265992,i wanna buy the payee cycler account from yhu.

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Sweet As A Police Man (picture Added) / . / Let's Get Talking: Why Are You Still Awake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.