Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys (25800 Views)

Why Do Girls Stay Away From Sex On Sundays? / When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls / The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by chill86: 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
I totally agree with you, recently had an experience with one, all the while hiding my real identity to really know what he was up to.in my opinion yoruba guys are chronic cheats and opportunists, incapable of being faithful. To the good ones out there, sorry guys I'm yet. To be convinced otherwise.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
luminouz:

Yes oooo! People do say I don't look Yoruba Sha n all DAT.....I don't know why.....
Nice? I try to be...just read my reply to tossie101 about my own heartbreak n u will know why IDGAF about tribalism... It makes no sense to me......Ada made me happy bro! Where ever she is now......I bless her soul for that.

Aw wat a sad one.
And i also read her own abt her brother nawao.
Really wish i could do somethin abt it sha.
Sorry bro.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by luminouz(m): 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Aw wat a sad one.
And i also read her own abt her brother nawao.
Really wish i could do somethin abt it sha.
Sorry bro.
Thanks bruh! Thats just d sad part....he really loved DAT girl just like I loved ada......by now,we would have become daddies n do most of our posts on d family section....lmao....but such is life
One thing I know... I will marry who I love n who loves me in return.....be it Hausa ....igbo..Yoruba...Ibibio...or from another galaxy......life is too short not to feel loved before I die.... Don't want all dis manage-manage marriages....... grin grin
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by luminouz(m): 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
chill86:
I totally agree with you, recently had an experience with one, all the while hiding my real identity to really know what he was up to.in my opinion yoruba guys are chronic cheats and opportunists, incapable of being faithful. To the good ones out there, sorry guys I'm yet. To be convinced otherwise.
I proudly tell u dear that I am one! Anyday....anytime....
Poosay no dey freak me o......so what's with d lies to get it.....my energies are being used for better things!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Eastactivist: 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
decub:

Even as an Igbo guy, I don't think all Yorubas are like that. Having stayed with them for long, I can tell you there are very nice and sincere ones. You simply met the wrong guy. They are very caring and hospitable.

Igbo wannabe...
Be a proud afonja for once nah grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by tossie101(f): 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
luminouz:

Wao! U must be d owner of my soul...for me to go offline to 'compose' myself n lie my ass out for u....did u read d part' I had work to do' or u think am a NL supermod?
Yes....our girls marrying Ur guys are not many.. But there are n still increasing by d day....
Educated Yoruba parents are more open to DAT than d local ones.....
Our men marrying Ur women are far more in numbers....
Ur brother's case n mine do occur in between but d inter tribal marriages are going on.....
Y d hate then?
Im not hating im just stating the fact why must yoruba parents brainwash their daughters.?

Well i hav my own point u hav urs.
And u cant make me change. Do u know wat it means to call off an engagement.
I will neva date yoruba men period!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by luminouz(m): 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
tossie101:

Im not hating im just stating the fact why must yoruba parents brainwash their daughters.?

Well i hav my own point u hav urs.
And u cant make me change. Do u know wat it means to call off an engagement.
I will neva date yoruba men period!
Am not tryna make u change dear! Don't be bitter....dats all I can ask.....
I have heard about engagements being called off.....terrible thing.. Once again....sorry!
Have a nice night! grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by tossie101(f): 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
luminouz:

I have heard about engagements being called off.....terrible thing.. Once again....sorry!
Have a nice night! grin

Goodnight.-

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by tossie101(f): 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
chill86:

Babe im telling u..
But u will see them come here claiming to he igbo to defend themselves.

Yoruba men cheat alot im not hatin here

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Eastactivist: 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
luminouz:

Have a nice night! grin

You're sounding too desperate and getting people irritated...
You have a nice try here, but these people you are trying to convince are people with first class experience that ought to teach and tell there fellow sisters who might not be aware of the risk at hand...

Besides, Why so much desperation and obsession from Yoruba guys on the igbo ladies?
Igbo dudes don't try such in the name of so called Igbo demon, or do you think yorubas can beat igbo boys when they decide to play that game?

Stay with your ladies and don't contaminate Igbo blood. You hate Igbos yet go for the ladies like they are your war booties. What an irony and a fluke. The world doesn't work like that. You can't eat your fking cake and still posses it.

Until yorubas stop the childish act of parents inculcating tribal hatred on their children for the Igbos, and the Yoruba youths ending their foolish game of playing Yoruba demons. Nobody of value from other tribes will take you serious let alone the Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by davinchecodes(m): 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2017

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by luminouz(m): 11:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
Eastactivist:

You have a nice try here, but these people you are trying to convince are people with first class experience that ought to teach and tell there fellow sisters who might not be aware of the risk at hand...

Besides, Why so much desperation and obsession from Yoruba guys on the igbo ladies?
Igbo dudes don't try such in the name of so called Igbo demon, or do you think yorubas can beat igbo boys when they decide to play that game?

Stay with your ladies and don't contaminate Igbo blood. You hate Igbos yet go for the ladies like they are your war booties. What an irony and a fluke. The world doesn't work like that. You can't eat your fking cake and still posses it.

Until yorubas stop the childish act of parents inculcating tribal hatred on their children for the Igbos, and the Yoruba youths ending their foolish game of playing Yoruba demons. Nobody of value from other tribes will take you serious let alone the Igbos.

Wow such a long epistle from u.....I had to let loose 2 fvcking farts before I could finish......Ur d eastactivist....good for u....am not an activist bro...am a pacifist....I try to make peace n pacify opposing parties...
U claim am tryna irritating people? Who? Nightmare007 complained to u? Even tossie101 was civil enough to say goodnight...yet here u are! Forming what exactly?
Do what u like with Ur life....I talked to d op...not u!
Goodnight! undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by martyns303(m): 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
Monalisa185:
tribal bigotry

What are u doing awake by this time

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Eastactivist: 11:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
luminouz:

Wow such a long epistle from u.....I had to let loose 2 fvcking farts before I could finish......Ur d eastactivist....good for u....am not an activist bro...am a pacifist....I try to make peace n pacify opposing parties...
U claim am tryna irritating people? Who? Nightmare007 complained to u? Even tossie101 was civil enough to say goodnight...yet here u are! Forming what exactly?
Do what u like with Ur life....I talked to d op...not u!
Goodnight! undecided

Pacifier. If goodnight messages will make you to stop preying on Igbo women then I will send trucks of it to your crib.
As for the bolded, I don't want to mention their respective moniker but you where stalking many Igbo girls on this thread.
Save your online peace man, and put actions into your words by doing the simple task of banning the game of Yoruba demons and confronting your parents who instill and make igbophobia statements to their innocent kids!!
Only then will you be taking serious.

Goodnight in a million trucks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
luminouz:

Thanks bruh! Thats just d sad part....he really loved DAT girl just like I loved ada......by now,we would have become daddies n do most of our posts on d family section....lmao....but such is life
One thing I know... I will marry who I love n who loves me in return.....be it Hausa ....igbo..Yoruba...Ibibio...or from another galaxy......life is too short not to feel loved before I die.... Don't want all dis manage-manage marriages....... grin grin

Lol exactly.. love its a beautiful thing.
U spoke well bro

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by DukeNija(m): 11:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
AsianAfrican:

Congrats sir!

Wow. I wish i had a girl like you cos good girls are as common as unicorns. Sorry for your heartache, be careful next time.
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by CyberGypsy(m): 11:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
AsianAfrican:
Loool the comments here are completely off the roof!!!

This post was written out of emotion which I am entitled too and also my opinion. I have a lot of Yoruba guys as friends but because one messed up it doesn't mean I will hate all (Never)!!!

Yea my title was a bit generalistic but I never imposed my opinion here!

Awon noisemakers pls take several seats!
will you keep quite undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by luminouz(m): 12:01am On Jan 06, 2017
Eastactivist:

Pacifier. If goodnight messages will make you to stop preying on Igbo women then I will send trucks of it to your crib.
As for the bolded, I don't want to mention their respective moniker but you where strolling many Igbo girls on this thread.
Save your online peace man, and put actions into your words by doing the simple task of banning the game of Yoruba demons and confronting your parents who instill and make igbophobia statements to their innocent kids!!
Only then will you be taking serious.

Goodnight in a million trucks.

*sighs* can't believe I woke up to read this!
As chairman IDGAF crew........I have these gifts...just for u!

12 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Eastactivist: 12:11am On Jan 06, 2017
luminouz:

*sighs* can't believe I woke up to read this!
As chairman IDGAF crew........I have these gifts...just for u!
OK. Then I have just one gift that you do deserve. Mr. Pacifier a.k.a Yoruba demon sympathiser. A.k.a Mr. Afonja grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Monalisa185(f): 12:11am On Jan 06, 2017
martyns303:

What are u doing awake by this time

lol.... You caught me!! Just surfing, hope you good?
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by luminouz(m): 12:19am On Jan 06, 2017
Eastactivist:

OK. Then I have just one gift that you do deserve. Mr. Pacifier a.k.a Yoruba demon sympathiser. A.k.a Mr. Afonja grin
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by martyns303(m): 12:33am On Jan 06, 2017
Monalisa185:

Am perfect, just monkeying around on NL. Cant fall asleep
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Olabestonic001(m): 1:21am On Jan 06, 2017
Onijagidijagan:

talk is cheap and this a faceless forum I wud have proved to you hw you have not bn staying on ur lanes.

But to tell d truth why do ibo ladies love yoruba deamons dat much? an average igbo lady in d west prefer a yoruva dude over her ibo kinsmen.

Its easy to note why.
Igbo men, though can spend money on women, but they mostly can't stand their women being successful (unless they are the ones who gave her the money) while Yoruba men ain't ruffle that much if their women is successful. Its far easier to build a formidable team where the woman also have an input with a Yoruba man than with an Igbo man as husbands.
Since women are looking for better deal, an hardworking, vibrant Igbo lady will go for a Yorubaman with whom she's more likely to assert herself than an Igbo man.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by FatPreek(m): 5:03am On Jan 06, 2017
Monalisa185:

Fine geh kiss kiss
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Dexema(m): 7:24am On Jan 06, 2017
luminouz:

Coz not! Babysit a man? How is that even done? He works his ass off n takes care of his family! What he wants is respect n peace in his home...but naaaaa.....una no go greeee...... He is a one minute man....or no...now he is a fvckaroo.....he is too kind...Na....he is now cruel......y u think women are equated with drama n trauma over no drachma!
Yet...they will go to Shiloh n MFM to pray their lungs out for a husband whose destiny will stubbornly refuse to be located.....not when hell is coming for him!

Hahaha! I have laff tire, you touch don't touch me, you don't touch they get angry and give you hell.

PS: THIS IS A TRIBALISTIC THREAD, NATIONALISTS AND THOSE WHO BELIEVE LOVE TRANSCENDS BOUNDARIES SHOULD KINDLY KEEP OFF.
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Dexema(m): 7:38am On Jan 06, 2017
AsianAfrican:
Loool the comments here are completely off the roof!!!

This post was written out of emotion which I am entitled too and also my opinion. I have a lot of Yoruba guys as friends but because one messed up it doesn't mean I will hate all (Never)!!!

Yea my title was a bit generalistic but I never imposed my opinion here!

Awon noisemakers pls take several seats!
You just registered here 2 days ago and you are already causing wahala here? Contunu, mama for the gehs.
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Dexema(m): 7:49am On Jan 06, 2017
auggie340:

I'd prefer you said:
For an Igbo guy to ask out a Hausa/fulani girl, very rare

For an Igbo guy to ask out a Yoruba girl, rare but not very

But different dicks keep running after Igbo girls like there's a medal to be won undecided
It's normal cos igbo females are the most travelled, thus finding themselves in other lands making a living. It's just natural for people from different origins to get attracted (sexually and emotionally) to each other (I cant really explain why this is so).

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by luminouz(m): 7:51am On Jan 06, 2017
Dexema:

Hahaha! I have laff tire, you touch don't touch me, you don't touch they get angry and give you hell.

PS: THIS IS A TRIBALISTIC THREAD, NATIONALISTS AND THOSE WHO BELIEVE LOVE TRANSCENDS BOUNDARIES SHOULD KINDLY KEEP OFF.

Well.....d first part of Ur text is bae! Dats women for u!
For the second part, I know d thread is tribalistic.....but I have seen things bro..my verdict? ...good n bad people occur in every tribe....
As chairman IDGAF crew......lemme give u a half fvck......my crew is not around now... Don't tell em oooo! grin

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 06, 2017
jakandeola:
see baby factory dey talk
Tell that ur Hepatitis B positive Mother..

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by wristbangle: 8:19am On Jan 06, 2017
Eastactivist:

You always look for tribal arena hereby jumping from one thread to another like a retaarded frog.

I was hoping things will change for you this year but it's a shame your foolishness lingers.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by rosieluv(f): 8:30am On Jan 06, 2017
we know this already,its not new

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by princeakins(m): 8:31am On Jan 06, 2017
undecided undecided

Cast the first stone only if u can prove other tribes do otherwise..

ItsQuinn:
You don't need to tell me....I'm already staying away from them grin tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill / The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.