Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Come And Laff , Laff It Loud - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Come And Laff , Laff It Loud (25313 Views)

The Best Of Mark Angel Comedy 2017 - Watch And Laff Out LOUD / Let Us Yarn And Laff / Nigerian Mums and their Wahala... Read and Laff till you faint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by ejamahrandy: 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
Omagzee:

#changeBeginsWithUs

The link to my channel is contained in my signature.

comedian I hail o.

So you mean to tell me you've never come across this jokes on the net before. Na wao.

That simply means, you are not versatile in what you do
Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
ejamahrandy:
comedian I hail o.

So you mean to tell me you've never come across this jokes on the net before. Na wao.

That simply means, you are not versatile in what you do

Yes o... I have seen some sha. Honestly, I haven't been really serious with this comedy ishhhhhh(I just the pass time wit am)

Planning to get pro video equipment then I 'chook' head fully with gear one
Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by ifeanyi599: 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
angry[color=#550000][/color]

How to deal with someone who disturbs you with calls....Go to OLX, advertise iPhone 7 for N20,000, leave his number as a contact, then sit back, smile and drink chilled coke. Then watch God fighting your battle.

dis got me rolling on the floor, keep up d good work bro....

2 Likes

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by adten2(m): 9:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
kinglekiss:
You can identify a virgin girl with the way she urinates. If she urinates and the sound goes like Tiziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii know she is a virgin. But if she urinates like Shwaaaaaaaaaaa as if you have switched on bathroom showers, My brother i have a story to tell you! The holy place has been destroyed.
#MadJam...... Kontinieu d Gud Whork

2 Likes

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by Nimi22(f): 11:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lawd of mercy. I just came across this and I've laughed terribly. Thanks kinglekiss
Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by doctor306(m): 1:39am On Feb 07, 2017
ejamahrandy:
So this dude is copying old jokes from the net without acknowledgment or link to the original sites he copied it from, and some dude here are praising him like he came up with the concept. Anyway it's all good.

Bad belle y don't you post yours let's praise you
Mtchewww undecided[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] tongue
Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 12:41am On Feb 10, 2017
ejamahrandy:
So this dude is copying old jokes from the net without acknowledgment or link to the original sites he copied it from, and some dude here are praising him like he came up with the concept. Anyway it's all good.
how are u doing bruh..I Neva claim am d writer of this jokes and if u look my thread very well its says "come and laff loud it loud..and I think we are all brothers in nairaland and I don't know what u gain in typing this or d I offend u ?

1 Like

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 12:44am On Feb 10, 2017
thanks to u all for the support guys..am glad.be expecting more joke.. ..

1 Like

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 1:06am On Feb 10, 2017
Nimi22:
Lawd of mercy. I just came across this and I've laughed terribly. Thanks kinglekiss
you are welcome..thanks
Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 1:07am On Feb 10, 2017
doctor306:

Bad belle y don't you post yours let's praise you Mtchewww undecided[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] tongue
sight u bruh..thanks

1 Like

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 1:08am On Feb 10, 2017
adten2:
#MadJam...... Kontinieu d Gud Whork
thanks man...
Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 1:09am On Feb 10, 2017
ifeanyi599:
angry[color=#550000][/color]

How to deal with someone who disturbs you with calls....Go to OLX, advertise iPhone 7 for N20,000, leave his number as a contact, then sit back, smile and drink chilled coke. Then watch God fighting your battle.

dis got me rolling on the floor, keep up d good work bro....

still laughing..woooo..lol
Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 1:13am On Feb 10, 2017
LETS LAUGH BRUH..
DEDICATED TO ejamahrandy
,Be careful incase you meet the fake Christiano Ronaldo on Facebook
Me: Thanks for accepting my request
Ronaldo: Yeah,you are welcome
Me : Are you the real Ronaldo? Because i am 1 of your greatest fan,i love the way you play!
Ronaldo: Sure,i am the real footballer,and thanks for the compliment!
Me : Ok,enjoy your money!
Ronaldo: Which money?
For this Buhari time?
nah u give me money?

1 Like

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 1:15am On Feb 10, 2017
dedicated to nimi 22,doctor 306, adten2
Joke of the day!!!

My mum is too religious. Over 30 pictures of Jesus Christ hanging on our wall. I grew up thinking he was my uncle.

2 Likes

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 1:16am On Feb 10, 2017
Son: Dad, what is an idiot? Dad: An idiot is a person who tries to explain his ideas in such a strange and long way that another person who is listening to him can't understand him. Do you understand me? Son: No.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by Justmeal: 11:40am On Feb 10, 2017
kinglekiss:

how are u doing bruh..I Neva claim am d writer of this jokes and if u look my thread very well its says "come and laff loud it loud..and I think we are all brothers in nairaland and I don't know what u gain in typing this or d I offend u ?

Your level of maturity also amazes me.
Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by youngfocus(m): 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
kinglekiss:
Son: Dad, what is an idiot? Dad: An idiot is a person who tries to explain his ideas in such a strange and long way that another person who is listening to him can't understand him. Do you understand me? Son: No.
gee u are really doing a gr8t work here,to does who said u doing copy&paste,they support to fly out wit burari to go nd see a ENT doctor for treatment of the ear am sorry Oóo if it look like insult oooooo. cos u av said earlier dat some of d joke is relevant joke nd some are common, I don't knw there head ache there,anyway after 2day work com for 1 chil crate of trophy to chill down bro

1 Like

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by lhawarl1(m): 8:44am On Feb 13, 2017
ejamahrandy:

exactly....
Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 1:25am On Feb 19, 2017
happy sunday

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 1:28am On Feb 19, 2017
This life sef So easy to lose focus One minute you Are going to save money at all cost The next minute you are buying Suya saying 'I cannot kill myself'

1 Like

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 1:29am On Feb 19, 2017
Not all men are romantic..
If you see how some remove their ladies panties as If they are stating a generator...

1 Like

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 1:31am On Feb 19, 2017
At the bank;
Teller : sir pls this money is fake
Alhaji: the money is mine, the account is mine, what's ur problem? put it in there!
i was shocked

2 Likes

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
W€!! d¤n€ dude!, am w!th ¥¤u @!w@¥§ wink

1 Like

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hlo to y'all. Hope everything is going the way to you plan..... More joke loading.......
Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
That awkward moment your younger brother ask you to spell diarrhea in front of the whole family and you are like
Can't you check your dictionary? Oponu! ߘϰߘҊThen your dad boomed "spell it for him now, agba ya"
And the whole house went silent again for you to talk and your brother getting set to right it down
Then you are like...
D-a-o-r-i-a.....dioaria
ߘ°ߘ°ߘ°ߘ°ߘ°ߘ �Asiri werey ba tu!!!

1 Like

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
I just bought iphone 8 today so as I was going home I saw a very beautiful girl nd I gave it to her all becus she is fair nd good looking.....guys sheybi God will provide another one abi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U.S Holds Basket Mouth Day (pics) / World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road / 'Dump Refuse Here & Go Mad' Notice Spotted In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.