Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc (26799 Views)

Breaking News Ifeanyi Ubah Defects 2 APC Following Threats By Wike 2 Slap Him / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Aspirants - Full List / CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by ShakaZullu(m): 11:03am On Jan 05, 2017
afraidofCHANGE:
Ifeanyi Ubah is now a seasoned Boko haram and a member of jihadist Hausa fulani group....we have rejected him....Obiano should continue unless pdp presents a credible candidate

ahhhh i love this

cc
ngeneukwenu omenka demdem passingshot dropshot modath grin
Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by Handsomecole(m): 11:56am On Jan 05, 2017
"In America" grin This is "Nigeria" Dummy
kelly72:

In America, there are States the democrats cannot win and there are States the Republicans cannot win. So please learn that APC cannot win in Anambra State. APGA is doing well and we cannot afford to let the party die by voting for a party which controls the centre whose federal budget has little or nothing for the southeast. You need to learn. The fact that your Idol has defected to APC means nothing to us. And finally a question for you, what has Ngige achieved in office so far as minister? What did he achieve as senator besides using N100 million constituency allowance to renovate toilets in 3 secondary schools?
Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by Kingsley10000: 11:56am On Jan 05, 2017
ifeanyi uba is the next governor

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by salamialfred: 11:59am On Jan 05, 2017
What. Will now happen to TAN and jonathan ?
Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by Klinee: 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ifeanyi UBA is a loser!!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by ndosorry: 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ifeanyi Ubah, misplaced priority. Anambra governorship is not for half-baked, drop-out or stack illiterate money bag.

Anambra, called the light of the nation can never be in darkness again.

It does not matter if you are my brother but, once you falls in the group above, please forget it.

Please don't waste the money. Use it to build more schools, give scholarship not UK visa on jamboree.

Whoever that is enemy of Anambra, will keep on joining wrong party.

Thank you Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah you just did.

I think Ifeanyi Ubah is MR. FAIR WEATHER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by blocker: 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

And
Imo State is south West? Clowns everywhere...Just wait till 2019 and see what will happen....

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue IN CASE YOU WERE BORN YESTERDAY, I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT OKOROAWUSA WON THE 2011 UNDER APGA AND DECAMPED TO APC IN 2013. YOU ARE NOT A RESIDENT OF ANAMBRA STATE AND SO YOU WOULD NOT UNDERSTAND THE DNA APGA HAS AT THE GRASSROOTS. APGA HAS DONE WELL SINCE THEY TOOK OVER THE STATE IN 2006 AND GOD FATHERISM ENDED. APC IS NOT DOING WELL AT THE CENTRE. NO AMOUNT OF BATTALLION OF SOLDIERS BY ABUJA WOULD COOK THE ELECTIONS FOR THAT CROOK IFEANYI DONALD TRUMP UBAH. NOT EVEN IF HIS FOOTBALL CLUB WINS CAF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE BACK TO BACK WILL ANAMBRA PEOPLE PLUNGE THEMSELVES IN THE MESS IMOLITES ARE IN AT THE MOMENT. NO AMOUNT OF "OPERATION PYTHON DANCE AND FULANI HERDSMEN WILL MAKE ANAMBRA GO FOR APC. APC EVEN STANDS A BETTER CHANCE IN EFULEFU STATES LIKE ENUGU AND EBONYI BUT NEVER, I REPEAT, NEVER ANAMBRA OR ABIA.

THE ONLY SUPPORT IFEANYI UBAH WILL GET FROM ANAMBRARIANS IS HIS FOOTBALL CLUB ONLY. NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by blocker: 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
kelly72:

In America, there are States the democrats cannot win and there are States the Republicans cannot win. So please learn that APC cannot win in Anambra State. APGA is doing well and we cannot afford to let the party die by voting for a party which controls the centre whose federal budget has little or nothing for the southeast. You need to learn. The fact that your Idol has defected to APC means nothing to us. And finally a question for you, what has Ngige achieved in office so far as minister? What did he achieve as senator besides using N100 million constituency allowance to renovate toilets in 3 secondary schools?

cool cool cool cool cool THEY THINK SAY NA EDO ELECTIONS MAKE DEM CARRY THEIR RIGGING MACHINE COME MAKE DEM SEE HOW FAR.
Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2017
Igbo are the new slaves for the fulani

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
Yoruba Forum, Anambra chapter, endorse the person of Ifeanyi Uba as the next governor of Anambra state.
Anambra is no man's land.... Ifeanyi Uba must win. APC! change!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by Themandator: 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
Solowande:
He go still lose. Obiano go finish am.

He might be there for the single purpose of scuttling Ngige chances
Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by KosiPhrank(m): 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
cuminside:

APGA is Anambra, and Anambra is APGA, whoever that has the ambition of being the governor of Anambra State must belong to APGA, apart from this, no other way. APGA is strongly rooted in Anambra and it has not disappointed Anambra people
-
-
-
Let me say this once more Anambrarians have been Myopic in all the APGA and "Party Ndi igbo" stuff. Where was the party Ndi igbo when a founding father of the "so-called" party Ndi igbo defected. Oh Yes! You probably know who I'm talking about Mr. Peter Obi. These has been words all those APGA politicians had used to get through the people of Anambra state. We should start seeing beyond the Party Ndi Igbo stuff and know that everybody has been looking for his own way. Its either APC come on-board or they loose it to the PDP. Coz APGA has got nothing to offer. And talking of APGA; which of their factions are going to produce the governorship candidate coz they already have four (4) indefinite factions. Now tell me, who is to be looked upon? The best thing is for everyone to make his right choice.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by naijakissleave(m): 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
Why cant this guy be contented with the businesses he operates and diversify them. imagine someone who executed the TRANSFORMATION AGENDA programme of the past administration of GEJ under the umbrella of PDP now wants to join APC. i guess someone somewhere is deceiving him

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by cjrane: 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

And
Imo State is south West? Clowns everywhere...Just wait till 2019 and see what will happen....

You think the type of rigging that Buhari did with Okorocha using army and Police to write fake results sheets for APC will be tolerated again?

Wike has showed you clowns that the days of using the Nigerian military to rig elections are gone for good. We will not allow Buhari to use the military to chase people away from collation centers so that they will forge the results with APC agents as they have been doing for sometime now.

Buhari should carefully document all he is telling Jammeh now to "RESPECT THE PEOPLE'S VERDICT" because Trump and other leaders around the world will be telling him exactly that in 2019 when his troops will be shooting innocent people for protesting his sham elections just as Jammeh is doing now.
Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by pentlumpro(f): 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
The apc is an abomination in igboland
Whoever joins apc in ala igbo is committing a political suicide ask rochas who is behaving like a mad dog i mean man

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
Let me say it now sound and clear we the people of Anambra are ready to fight and die instead of evil and wicked APC to enter our State we are on the ground waiting for you guys to come

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
Some poeple from other side of the nation has started changing their. name here in nairaland to igbo name just to spit and deceive us with they evil mind people so that we will vote for there evil and anit igbo party APC that never love igbo nation always wishing us evil

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
Am from Amanbra state dunkofia LGA APC is evil and anti igbo we dont want them in our dear state and no body will deceive us to vote them we are seeing and hearing they evil deeds in IMO State (APC in evil )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by Osyabj: 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
All these pdp and apga e-rats are the same people that boasted that pdp is Edo and Edo is pdp. then Ondo is pdp and pdp is Ondo.

Let me brake down for you in a free and fair election in Anambra, any person supported by Onwa, the former Gov of Anambra will win the election.

Fact is that all these e-rats will not carry the day. Many of these pdp erats are not from Anambra and even if from Anambra , you all have one vote each,

Now fact is Anambra had never had a free and fair election sincee 1999. 100% of all d elections have been rigged.

Now here is the APC new wininng fornula. It worked in Edo and Ondo and will work in anywhere in Igboland. Its called Money. We Igbos understand money very well.

In Edo where pdp was paying 10,000 per vote, APC was paying 20,000 per vote.

In Ondo, APC upped the anti and spent 1 million per polling unit.

In Anambra APC can pay as much as 50,000 per voter or any amount to beat the amount offered by pdp and apga.

So all things being equal NO MORE writing fake results as OBI and GEJ did, backed by Federal troops and compromised INEC, to rig in Obiano and Mimiko .

Now with Ifeanyi Uba, and absolutely Neutral Federal troops and neutral INEC or even slighly favourable to APC INEC, Ifeanyi can spend upto 100,000 per vote and will win convincingly.

Understand, the money is not paid upfront. The voter will get say 20K upfront, then once the APC agent confirms that they have voted APC , they will get the balance of 50K or 80K.

So the Anambra voters, like any humans anywhere, want their own dividend of democracy now and will vote for the highest bidder. So Ifeanyi Uba plus all APC Federal might and unlimited cash, fair INEC and backed by Onwa, Fmr Gov. Ngige, will be the next Governor of Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by Kingsley10000: 4:19am On Jan 06, 2017
KosiPhrank:
-
-
-
Let me say this once more Anambrarians have been Myopic in all the APGA and "Party Ndi igbo" stuff. Where was the party Ndi igbo when a founding father of the "so-called" party Ndi igbo defected. Oh Yes! You probably know who I'm talking about Mr. Peter Obi. These has been words all those APGA politicians had used to get through the people of Anambra state. We should start seeing beyond the Party Ndi Igbo stuff and know that everybody has been looking for his own way. Its either APC come on-board or they loose it to the PDP. Coz APGA has got nothing to offer. And talking of APGA; which of their factions are going to produce the governorship candidate coz they already have four (4) indefinite factions. Now tell me, who is to be looked upon? The best thing is for everyone to make his right choice.
.....apga always play second fiddle game to pdp

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by Kingsley10000: 4:24am On Jan 06, 2017
Dunkofia20:
Am from Amanbra state dunkofia LGA APC is evil and anti igbo we dont want them in our dear state and no body will deceive us to vote them we are seeing and hearing they evil deeds in IMO State (APC in evil )
what's ur community and tell me what obiano has done for you guys apart from 20million community project,even the roads that runs through your community was done by ngige

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by kcmichael: 7:15am On Jan 06, 2017
Our winning strategy
It worked in Edo

It worked in Ondo

Okorochs won under APC

Anambra loading...…..

U guys can only cry me an ocean

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by vicenzo(m): 7:50am On Jan 06, 2017
kcmichael:
Our winning strategy
It worked in Edo

It worked in Ondo

Okorochs won under APC

Anambra loading...…..

U guys can only cry me an ocean

It failed in Bayelsa
It failed in Rivers
And it will 100% fail in Anambra.
Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by banki(m): 8:32am On Jan 06, 2017
cjrane:

You think the type of rigging that Buhari did with Okorocha using army and Police to write fake results sheets for APC will be tolerated again?

Wike has showed you clowns that the days of using the Nigerian military to rig elections are gone for good. We will not allow Buhari to use the military to chase people away from collation centers so that they will forge the results with APC agents as they have been doing for sometime now.

Buhari should carefully document all he is telling Jammeh now to "RESPECT THE PEOPLE'S VERDICT" because Trump and other leaders around the world will be telling him exactly that in 2019 when his troops will be shooting innocent people for protesting his sham elections just as Jammeh is doing now.

Was buhari in charge of the army when okorocha won?
Wike only showed how desperate and inhuman he is, killing people and causing violence in his state just because you Dont want another person to win, I remember what happens before during and after the elections in rivers at that time buhari was not in power, we know and saw what was going on.....
Ifeanyi ubah is a clown for defecting to apc but it shows you that all the noise and bad press they were writing and saying about buhari is bad belle
You can't bring a Goodman down
Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by nonsobaba: 8:39am On Jan 06, 2017
Osyabj:
All these pdp and apga e-rats are the same people that boasted that pdp is Edo and Edo is pdp. then Ondo is pdp and pdp is Ondo.

Let me brake down for you in a free and fair election in Anambra, any person supported by Onwa, the former Gov of Anambra will win the election.

Fact is that all these e-rats will not carry the day. Many of these pdp erats are not from Anambra and even if from Anambra , you all have one vote each,

Now fact is Anambra had never had a free and fair election sincee 1999. 100% of all d elections have been rigged.

Now here is the APC new wininng fornula. It worked in Edo and Ondo and will work in anywhere in Igboland. Its called Money. We Igbos understand money very well.

In Edo where pdp was paying 10,000 per vote, APC was paying 20,000 per vote.

In Ondo, APC upped the anti and spent 1 million per polling unit.

In Anambra APC can pay as much as 50,000 per voter or any amount to beat the amount offered by pdp and apga.

So all things being equal NO MORE writing fake results as OBI and GEJ did, backed by Federal troops and compromised INEC, to rig in Obiano and Mimiko .

Now with Ifeanyi Uba, and absolutely Neutral Federal troops and neutral INEC or even slighly favourable to APC INEC, Ifeanyi can spend upto 100,000 per vote and will win convincingly.

Understand, the money is not paid upfront. The voter will get say 20K upfront, then once the APC agent confirms that they have voted APC , they will get the balance of 50K or 80K.

So the Anambra voters, like any humans anywhere, want their own dividend of democracy now and will vote for the highest bidder. So Ifeanyi Uba plus all APC Federal might and unlimited cash, fair INEC and backed by Onwa, Fmr Gov. Ngige, will be the next Governor of Anambra
LOL. I had an intense laugh session after reading this. What did u smoke this morning?

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 06, 2017
At list they have been paying our working and doing well in our state not like APC evil in IMO state that can pay his works
Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 06, 2017
But is he paying his workers and doing some other work on like evil APC in IMO state that cant pay his workers talkless of pensioner
Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by cuminside: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
KosiPhrank:
-
-
-

Point of correction, APGA was not formed by Peter Obi, but by Late Ikemba Nnewi. As a matter of fact, we Anambririans have made APGA the bedrock or our development and it has not disappointed us. No seed of division by clowns and asslickers will sway us to hand over Anambra State to the enemies of Igbo development. APGA is the only party that has the interest of Anambririans at heart. All other parties are instruments of marginalization of Igbos especially Anambra State. Cursed be whoever that allowed him or herself to be used as an instrument of marginalization against the lovely Anambra indigines. We hate APC and that's the simple truth, it has no chance of winning even a street in Anambra State. Our eyes are opened ok, the years of playing politics to the detriment of Anambra State are over. Not anymore. APGA or Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by cuminside: 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
ZAWs:

You're probably going to be visiting all the polling stations to know who voted for apga right?
Or the returning officer to compile results I think?

The useless slowpoke that will force the governor from another party to Anambra indigines is yet unborn. If you want to experience unending violence, try shit in Anambra State. We are not cowards or fools. Even the old women in the village are politically sound in Anambra State. If Ngige with all his popularity and influence could lose the governorship election in Anambra State because he contested from the wrong party, who else will win Obiano? All these Biafra sentiments they are using to distract Anambra indigenes will not work. Anambra is destined for greatness under APGA and not under evil igbo haters

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by cuminside: 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
Sealeddeal:
Obiano cannot rule Anambra state forever. He is not the only person in Anambra state that can ensure security the people. Ifeanyi Ubah has more knowledge in job provision than Obiano and Job is among the basic way to reduce crime.

Anambra State had not been beggers yet there was security issues before Obiano Stepped in. At least he needs eight good years to complete the security structure he has started in Anambra State. We are not ready to go back to Egypt of Kidnapping and fearless criminals terrorizing hardworking indigines of Anambra State there by scaring investors away. Anambrarians are now thinking home like never before and adequate security is the reason.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Celebrate President Buhari. Photos / Probe Garki Hospital - Ayo Owolabi, Father Of Precious Owolabi Demands / Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.