Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc (26803 Views)

Breaking News Ifeanyi Ubah Defects 2 APC Following Threats By Wike 2 Slap Him / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Aspirants - Full List / CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 05, 2017
I like this guy, but he seems like another Rochas
Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by psalmsjob: 6:50am On Jan 05, 2017
Online wailers will flow here now to wail on these topic to condemn him as if they know more than Ifanayi Ubah yet he is a billionaire that knows his onions well.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by BestySam(m): 6:51am On Jan 05, 2017
Career suicide!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by wiloy2k8(m): 6:51am On Jan 05, 2017
morning never reach una dey press fone any hw . see as una push me comot from FP
Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by Sealeddeal(m): 6:53am On Jan 05, 2017
hammerF:

4 AFONJA LAGOS NEVER ANAMBRA.
AFONJA Ibadan, Ifeanyi Ubah will win. He must take over from Obiano.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by thepeople2020: 6:53am On Jan 05, 2017
See mugu way for enter pdp and sweep anambra vote, well as much as I hate obiano for killing us, APC IS JUST NOT AN OPTION, UBAH AM DONE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by Aroh48(m): 6:53am On Jan 05, 2017
A
Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by greatest31: 6:53am On Jan 05, 2017
I said this before, this man will start owing people the way he did to his former staff of FC ifeanyi uba.

when a man asks players to sign that they have collected full salary why he is pay less.

he can never prosper.

karma is real Mr. Uba

go and pay the people you are owing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by Afam4eva(m): 6:54am On Jan 05, 2017
I want to thank Dr Ifeanyi Uba for everything he has done in his own capacity to develop Anambra and Igboland at large. But pls, he should keep doing it and forget about being the Governor of Anambra state. We need technocrats to manage Anambra while business men like him help to develop it. I hope Obiano wins the next gubernatorial election, because he has done well so far.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by edo3(m): 6:57am On Jan 05, 2017
stnkembu:
That explains the whole 'charity' work he has been doing in the state.
Five rubbers of ogidiga for u..
Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:57am On Jan 05, 2017
If IPU could the see the level of hate Anambrarians have for APC, he wouldn't have joined APC. Even Ngige lost in his senatorial district because of peoples hate for APC..

If You don't Know, It Is Easier Of Anambrarians To Vote For Devil Than Voting For APC..

Ifeanyi Uba Don Nak Hand For Tipper Wey Kari Sand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by FreeGlobe(f): 6:58am On Jan 05, 2017
Sealeddeal:
[s]AFONJA Ibadan, Ifeanyi Ubah will win. He must take over from Obiano.[/s]
ifeanyi ubah the money miss road will only win in nnewi thats if he gets apc ticket.. The money miss road should have been loyal and gotten apga senatorial ticket but some bad advisers are taking advantage of his low intellect.. lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by naptu2: 6:59am On Jan 05, 2017
And this guy, who was one of the biggest critics of APC on Twitter, is now an APC member because Ifeanyi Ubah has defected.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RadicalYouthMan

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by Handsomecole(m): 6:59am On Jan 05, 2017
Some of my fellow Igbo people are so Myopic in their thinking and highly shallow minded. It's the more reason they will never prosper in Politics .
What has political party got to do with performance?? Can't you just do a little research and that records have shown that political party has nothing to do with performance.
So if he has been doing good will in the state does that mean that he shouldn't contest again??

For your information this just a tip of the ice-berg come 2019 political party would have not more that 30% determinant of a candidate winning an election.

As far as the South East politics is concerned consolidation not opposition to the centre is what we need.

It's visible to the blind and Audible to the deaf that Ifeanyi Ubah has imparted to the self development of Anambra people more than the Governor himself. He is already a self made Billionaire, who does not need Government money, but he has to be in Government to expand his good will.

Get ready because most of we Proud Igbos are going to change the Political mindset of the Igbo people . The APC today is no longer the hausa party you people tag it to be, it's a party for all and the Igbos are the Golden eggs that stand much to gain.

Welcome to APC Ifeamyi Ubah!!! We Love you.

#ProudlyIgbo
#ProudlyAPC

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by Corrinthians(m): 6:59am On Jan 05, 2017
It has so far been a terrible year for nnamdi kanu slaves. What exactly is happening? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by innobets(m): 7:00am On Jan 05, 2017
stnkembu:
but this is not the first tym he de come out for governorship nahh.
everybody knw say im head dey dia
Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by waternogetemeny: 7:01am On Jan 05, 2017
ANYBODY RELYING ON FEDERAL MIGHT TO BECOME GOV THIS YEAR WILL BE DISAPPOINTED.

APGA AND ANAMBRA PEOPLE WILL RESIST SUCH ATTEMPTS. UBAH IS A CLOWN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by Corrinthians(m): 7:01am On Jan 05, 2017
naptu2:
And this guy, who was one of the biggest critics of APC on Twitter, is now an APC member because Ifeanyi Ubah has defected.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RadicalYouthMan
The guy asked those digging up his old tweets to go and die. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by greenermodels: 7:03am On Jan 05, 2017
thepeople2020:
See mugu way for enter pdp and sweep anambra vote, well as much as I hate obiano for killing us, APC IS JUST NOT AN OPTION, UBAH AM DONE.
you have just summarized the entire truth, these guys are making it easy for obiano to be re elected. if soludo should move back to pdp,he might win at the end of the day with his current comments in favour of biafra.
Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by yinkslinks(m): 7:03am On Jan 05, 2017
He will be a very useless and wicked governor. Arrogant man will never smell that seat. Just dislike that guy
Solowande:
He go still lose. Obiano go finish am.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by Sealeddeal(m): 7:05am On Jan 05, 2017
FreeGlobe:

ifeanyi ubah the money miss road will only win in nnewi thats if he gets apc ticket.. The money miss road should have been loyal and gotten apga senatorial ticket but some bad advisers are taking advantage of his low intellect.. lol
Money miss road,money miss road,make money miss road enter your own pocket make we see. Ifeanyi Ubah will use his weight, Ngige influence and Presidential power to win.
But then,I don't even think Ifeanyi Ubah want to contest and win. He probably want to show people in power that he is on their side but if he is seriously contesting and wins party ticket, you can be sure Obiano must go. APC is not like PDP that helped forced Obiano on Anambra people. APC don't take prisoner.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by FreeGlobe(f): 7:05am On Jan 05, 2017
Handsomecole:
[s]Some of my fellow Igbo people are so Myopic in their thinking and highly shallow minded. It's the more reason they will never prosper in thinking.
What has political party got to do with performance?? Can't you just do a little research and that records have shown that political party has nothing to do with performance.
So if he has been doing good will in the state does that mean that he shouldn't contest again??

For your information this just a tip of the ice-berg come 2019 political party would have not more that 30% determinant of a candidate winning an election.

As far as the South East politics is concerned consolidation not opposition to the centre is what we need.

It's visible to the blind and Audible to the deaf that Ifeanyi Ubah has imparted to the self development of Anambra people more than the Governor himself. He is already a self made Billionaire, who does not need Government money, but he has to be in Government to expand his good will.

Get ready because most of we Proud Igbos are going to change the Political mindset of the Igbo people . The APC today is no longer the hausa party you people tag it to be, it's a party for all and the Igbos are the Golden eggs that stand much to gain.

#ProudlyIgbo
#ProudlyAPC[/s]
Thrash.. APC will always be anti igbo party, not only will we resist any federal might of APC in Anambra, we will make sure they dont get 2% votes.. rubbish

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by Chrisharry(m): 7:05am On Jan 05, 2017
This is a political suicide. He has betrayed the Igbo course. It is obvious that he does not have the interest of the igbos at heart. This man as I know him is always very ambitious. Yes a go getter but a very selfish one at that. He just want to lay his hands on the funds of the state and prove to his detractors that he can achieve whatever he wants to achieve. As for me, the devil I know is better than the Angel I don't know. Obiano has been trying in Anambra state. APGA is the Igbo party for now. Political ashawos should stuff that up in their brains.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by kcsider: 7:06am On Jan 05, 2017
Handsomecole:
Some of my fellow Igbo people are so Myopic in their thinking and highly shallow minded. It's the more reason they will never prosper in thinking.

#ProudlyIgbo
#ProudlyAPC

Igbos will never learn. Why don't u support ur own?. Why support ndi awusa! Haba! This people don't like u, is it difficult to understand?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by kenny1313(m): 7:07am On Jan 05, 2017
stnkembu:

Go and do your own if it's easy. HUMANS can't be pleased.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by waternogetemeny: 7:07am On Jan 05, 2017
Sealeddeal:
Money miss road,money miss road,make money miss road enter your own pocket make we see. Ifeanyi Ubah will use his weight, Ngige influence and Presidential power to win.
But then,I don't even think Ifeanyi Ubah want to contest and win. He probably want to show people in power that he is on their side but if he is seriously contesting and wins party ticket, you can be sure Obiano must go. APC is not like PDP that helped forced Obiano on Anambra people. APC don't take prisoner.

MY STATE IS NOT OYO, TRY TO REMOVE MOUTH IN IGBO PEOPLE MATTER, CERTAIN UNDERSTANDING U CAN ONLY ATTAIN ONCE UR IGBO.

NO PARTY AS IT STANDS CAN DISPLACE APGA IN ANAMBRA. APGA IS THE PEOPLE PARTY. APGA IS TRADITION, HISTORY AND THE FUTURE.

APGA AN EMBODIMENT OF OJUKWU.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by FreeGlobe(f): 7:08am On Jan 05, 2017
Sealeddeal:
[s]Money miss road,money miss road,make money miss road enter your own pocket make we see. Ifeanyi Ubah will use his weight, Ngige influence and Presidential power to win.
But then,I don't even think Ifeanyi Ubah want to contest and win. He probably want to show people in power that he is on their side but if he is seriously contesting and wins party ticket, you can be sure Obiano must go. APC is not like PDP that helped forced Obiano on Anambra people. APC don't take prisoner.[/s]
the thing is that the money miss road will not even get APc ticket but then even if he does, he cannot win beyond nnewi, ifeanyi ubah is not popular beyond nnewi and nobody is afraid of his decamping.. the so called federal might is overrated, if it is what apc is banking on to win anambra, I just dey laugh.. lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by cuminside: 7:08am On Jan 05, 2017
Anasko:
Business mogul and chairman of Capital Oil Limited, Chief Ifeanyi Ubah, has defected to the All Progressives Congress (APC) to prosecute his ambition in the 2017 Anambra State governorship election.
LEADERSHIP gathered that Chief Ubah made his intention known on Tuesday at an APC stakeholders’ meeting in Awka, Anambra State capital.
It could be recalled that Chief Ifeanyi Ubah had solicited support for President Muhammadu Buhari, sometime in 2016.
Expectedly, Ubah will be slugging it out with other APC stalwarts like Dr Chris Ngige, Mrs Uche Ekwunife, Chike Obidigbo among others for the top Anambra seat.
On the opposition side, we have the incumbent governor, Willie Obiano, of the All Progressives Grand Alliance to contend with in the Anambra elections.

http://leadership.ng/news/566108/anambra-2017-ifeanyi-ubah-defects-to-apc

He's wasting his time. Anambra State is not ready for another Rochas Okorocha, the type that use deceitful charity tactics to get governorship seat and unleash mayhem to the indigines. In fact he has committed a political suicide and will never be respected in Anambra State again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by waternogetemeny: 7:10am On Jan 05, 2017
FreeGlobe:

the thing is that the money miss road will not even get APc ticket but then even if he does, he cannot win beyond nnewi, ifeanyi ubah is not popular beyond nnewi and nobody is afraid of his decamping.. the so called federal might is overrated, if it is what apc is banking on to win anambra, I just dey laugh.. lol

UNDER APC, HE WILL LOSE NNEWI. HE CANNOT WIN IKEMBA AREA, UBAH AGAINST OJUKWU, MBANU.

EVEN WHILST DEAD, OJUKWU WINS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by QuotaSystem: 7:10am On Jan 05, 2017
Sealeddeal:
Ifeanyi Ubah is better than Obiano.

Great to know, Anambra should be a walk in the park for APC.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by wristbangle: 7:10am On Jan 05, 2017
That's the life of politicians. Very unstable people. I won't be surprise to see him defect to pdp or apga tomorrow while obiano defecting to APC or KOWA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by FreeGlobe(f): 7:10am On Jan 05, 2017
Chrisharry:
This is a political suicide. He has betrayed the Igbo course. It is obvious that he does not have the interest of the igbos at heart. This man as I know him is always very ambitious. Yes a go getter but a very selfish one at that. He just want to lay his hands on the funds of the state and prove to his detractors that he can achieve whatever he wants to achieve. As for me, the devil I know is better than the Angel I don't know. Obiano has been trying in Anambra state. APGA is the Igbo party for now. Political ashawos should stuff that up in their brains.
the thing is that the illiterate has bad advisers who are banking on his illiteracy to swindle him.. Just imagine how much these advisers will make from him in this his failed gubernatorial election campaigns.. lol.. Ifeanyi ubah is maga. Thats why I call him money miss road.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Supreme Court Ruling: Sheriff Vs Makarfi (Live Updates) / Katsina Youths Boo APC Campaign Team, Chant "Bamayi" (Video) / The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.