Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc (26798 Views)

Breaking News Ifeanyi Ubah Defects 2 APC Following Threats By Wike 2 Slap Him / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Aspirants - Full List / CONFIRMED: Anambra State Governorship Election 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by Sealeddeal(m): 7:41am On Jan 05, 2017
Anago5000:
make chino catch you.sorry go be ur name
You don't understand.
Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by TamedWolf90: 7:42am On Jan 05, 2017
thepeople2020:
THIS IS SO DISTURBING

Honestly, Disturbing is the right word for this development...I mean how could he?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by blocker: 7:42am On Jan 05, 2017
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue I CALL HIM IFEANYI DONALD TRUMP UBAH. THE REASON I CALL HIM SO IS THAT THE MAN REMINDS ME OF DONALD TRUMP NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH BILLIONAIRE TURNED POLITICIANS BUT BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH ECCENTRIC BILLIONAIRES. IFEANYI UBAH JOINING APC IS NOT THE REASON HE IS LIKELY TO LOSE ANY ELECTION HE PARTICIPATES BUT BECAUSE HE IS IFEANYI UBAH. THIS MAN LOST THE 20I4 ANAMBRA ELECTIONS UNDER LABOUR PARTY FALLING 4TH BEHIND THIRD PLACED NGIGE (APC), PDP AND OBIANO'S APGA. AFTER HE LOST UBAH GOT HIS THUGS TO BEAT UP AND COLLECT BACK HIS CAMPAIGN CARS FROM HIS COORDINATORS.SO ANAMBRA KNOWS BETTER THAN ALLOW POTENTIAL GOD FATHERISM TO COME BACK TO THE STATE AFTER WHAT THE LIKES OF EMEKA OFFOR AND CHRIS UBAH HAD DONE TO THE STATE IN THE DAYS OF GOVERNOR'S MBADINUJU AND NGIGE.

IN 2015 ELECTIONS APC COULD NOT MAKE IN-ROADS IN ANAMBRA GRASS ROOT POLITICS IT IS UNLIKELY THAT THE COMBINATION OF AN IFEANYI UBAH'S CANDIDATURE UNDER A PARTY WITH LIMITED POLITICAL SPACE IS GOING TO CHANGE OVERNIGHT BECAUSE APGA IS DOING WELL AT THE STATE LEVEL AND THE APC IS PERFORMING POORLY AT THE CENTRE WHERE THE PEOPLE OF ANAMBRA STATE ARE YET TO FEEL THE IMPACT OF POLITICAL REPRESENTATION.

DEAD ON ARRIVAL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by Kingsley10000: 7:43am On Jan 05, 2017
Sealeddeal:
My concern is Ifeanyi Ubah. Even if he contest on Nazi party against Obiano, he will be voted in. Peter Obi and Obiano are witches and wizards that aim to destroy Nnewi.
count obi outta this ,he is the best governor anambra has ever produced......i see pdp winning because of obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by ZAWs: 7:43am On Jan 05, 2017
cuminside:

Dead on arrival deal with it. Gone are the days of Anambririans asslicking the rotten ass of the Fulanis. We have what it takes to be a nation of ours, therefore we do not need to lick the ass of anyone to succeed. So APGA is ok for us, nothing can change that. We hate APC with passion and that's the fact.

What if Obiano the national leader and backbone of APGA defects to APC as well, do you still have a choice? Or you still haven't noticed his body language yet? Haha

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by Cchuks27(m): 7:48am On Jan 05, 2017
stnkembu:
That explains the whole 'charity' work he has been doing in the state.
I'm telling you. Typical Igbo man, nothing goes for nothing

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by Sealeddeal(m): 7:53am On Jan 05, 2017
Kingsley10000:
count obi outta this ,he is the best governor anambra has ever produced......i see pdp winning because of obi
PDP will find it difficult. PDP has always pulled weight using FG might though they maintain some grassroot support. There is no more FG to help them.
Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by nonsobaba: 7:56am On Jan 05, 2017
The foolishness of Ifeanyi Ubah knows no bounds. How does he expect Ngige as leader of APC in Anambra to hand over the party's ticket to a 419 and stark illiterate who had 5 F9s in his NECO result and became a "Doctor" without O' level results?! He should have just indicated his interest to be the Chief Clown of Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 05, 2017
Ehhhhhhhh.....Ifeanyi Ubah why....i thought u would av been in pdp and give Obiano a rough ride.....i am one of ur stunch supporter....but not now again....no way....APC has no stay in anambra...Obiano should go again...who even advised u to commit this political suicide...who gave u hope that u will win...just know u will fail in ur hometown like Ngige.....haba.....what a misplacement of want and use of money....money and no brain......NO TO IFEANYI UBAH
Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by KosiPhrank(m): 7:57am On Jan 05, 2017
APC is set to rule Anambra, Only if they
have mapped out diplomatic structure to do
that. Because, going by what is happening,
it seems that the APGA has gone a long way
in winning the heart of Anambrarians
especially the OLD men and women, who
doesn't understand politics. I think the only
way APC got this chance is by giving the
governorship ticket to Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi
Ubah at least he can win souls for them
even though its going to be hard
considering the fact that some people like
Mr. Tony Nwoye, Chike Obidigbo and
Others are also aspiring for the same
position. But, the best way to counter this is
to bring out somebody from the Anambra
south especially from Nnewi, because
Anambrarians has been carried away by the
"party Ndi Igbo" saga.
Failure to be diplomatic in this election will pave way for the PDP as I can see Sen. Andy Uba warming up for the seat.
Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by cuminside: 7:57am On Jan 05, 2017
ZAWs:

What if Obiano the national leader and backbone of APGA defects to APC as well, do you still have a choice? Or you still haven't noticed his body language yet? Haha

If he defects then he has lost the seat, that's just the simple truth. No individual from another party will win the Governorship of Anambra State. The reason is tha APGA was formed by Ikemba Nnewi the most revered person in Igbo land, so we Anmbriarians accord him that respect.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by cuminside: 8:00am On Jan 05, 2017
KosiPhrank:
APC is set to rule Anambra, Only if they
have mapped out diplomatic structure to do
that. Because, going by what is happening,
it seems that the APGA has gone a long way
in winning the heart of Anambrarians
especially the OLD men and women, who
doesn't understand politics. I think the only
way APC got this chance is by giving the
governorship ticket to Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi
Ubah at least he can win souls for them
even though its going to be hard
considering the fact that some people like
Mr. Tony Nwoye, Chike Obidigbo and
Others are also aspiring for the same
position. But, the best way to counter this is
to bring out somebody from the Anambra
south especially from Nnewi, because
Anambrarians has been carried away by the
"party Ndi Igbo" saga.
Failure to be diplomatic in this election will pave way for the PDP as I can see Sen. Andy Uba warming up for the seat.

APGA is Anambra, and Anambra is APGA, whoever that has the ambition of being the governor of Anambra State must belong to APGA, apart from this, no other way. APGA is strongly rooted in Anambra and it has not disappointed Anambra people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by ZAWs: 8:01am On Jan 05, 2017
cuminside:

If he defects then he has lost the seat, that's just the simple truth. No individual from another party will win the Governorship of Anambra State. The reason is tha APGA was formed by Ikemba Nnewi the most revered person in Igbo land, so we Anmbriarians accord him that respect.

You might want to bookmark this page for future reference.
Let's meet again after the election.

Shine your EYES Mr.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by Jemc(m): 8:03am On Jan 05, 2017
I weep for him, Anambra hates APC. Ngige is too aware of this and had earlier maintained that he is not going to contest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by ZAWs: 8:04am On Jan 05, 2017
cuminside:

APGA is Anambra, and Anambra is APGA, whoever that has the ambition of being the governor of Anambra State must belong to APGA, apart from this, no other way. APGA is strongly rooted in Anambra and it has not disappointed Anambra people

You're probably going to be visiting all the polling stations to know who voted for apga right?
Or the returning officer to compile results I think?
Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by waternogetemeny: 8:08am On Jan 05, 2017
ZAWs:

You're probably going to be visiting all the polling stations to know who voted for apga right?
Or the the returning officer to compile results I think?

muslim obama is no longer in the white house. be warned!
Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 05, 2017
Ifeanyi Ubah is now a seasoned Boko haram and a member of jihadist Hausa fulani group....we have rejected him....Obiano should continue unless pdp presents a credible candidate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 05, 2017
Handsomecole:
Some of my fellow Igbo people are so Myopic in their thinking and highly shallow minded. It's the more reason they will never prosper in Politics .
What has political party got to do with performance?? Can't you just do a little research and that records have shown that political party has nothing to do with performance.
So if he has been doing good will in the state does that mean that he shouldn't contest again??

For your information this just a tip of the ice-berg come 2019 political party would have not more that 30% determinant of a candidate winning an election.

As far as the South East politics is concerned consolidation not opposition to the centre is what we need.

It's visible to the blind and Audible to the deaf that Ifeanyi Ubah has imparted to the self development of Anambra people more than the Governor himself. He is already a self made Billionaire, who does not need Government money, but he has to be in Government to expand his good will.

Get ready because most of we Proud Igbos are going to change the Political mindset of the Igbo people . The APC today is no longer the hausa party you people tag it to be, it's a party for all and the Igbos are the Golden eggs that stand much to gain.

Welcome to APC Ifeamyi Ubah!!! We Love you.

#ProudlyIgbo
#ProudlyAPC

What has he done for anambra state generally?... pls enlighten me..
Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by hardextheprince(m): 8:11am On Jan 05, 2017
Am watching with keenly interest
Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by ZAWs: 8:14am On Jan 05, 2017
waternogetemeny:

muslim obama is no longer in the white house. be warned!

Has Obama over the time spearheaded how elections are conducted in Nigeria?
Even if he does, do you have a proof?

BTW, what makes you think the Heavenly sent Trump would have any interest in your dealings? Haha

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:18am On Jan 05, 2017
cjrane:
I knew all that fake talent show in Nnewi for the poor youths had strings attached.

Anyway, he joined the worst group ever.

After what Buhari did to Igbos, it will be a thousand years for APC to win any free and fair election in Igboland.
And
Imo State is south West? Clowns everywhere...Just wait till 2019 and see what will happen....

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by morbeta(m): 8:22am On Jan 05, 2017
Ifeanyi Uba "Igbo youths earnestly asked for Buhari back 2019" IYEAFBB 2019.
Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by KelvinC1(m): 8:32am On Jan 05, 2017
Sealeddeal:
My concern is Ifeanyi Ubah. Even if he contest on Nazi party against Obiano, he will be voted in. Peter Obi and Obiano are witches and wizards that aim to destroy Nnewi.

lol..
you sound like a PASTOR..
Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by kelly72: 8:52am On Jan 05, 2017
Handsomecole:
Some of my fellow Igbo people are so Myopic in their thinking and highly shallow minded. It's the more reason they will never prosper in Politics .
What has political party got to do with performance?? Can't you just do a little research and that records have shown that political party has nothing to do with performance.
So if he has been doing good will in the state does that mean that he shouldn't contest again??

For your information this just a tip of the ice-berg come 2019 political party would have not more that 30% determinant of a candidate winning an election.

As far as the South East politics is concerned consolidation not opposition to the centre is what we need.

It's visible to the blind and Audible to the deaf that Ifeanyi Ubah has imparted to the self development of Anambra people more than the Governor himself. He is already a self made Billionaire, who does not need Government money, but he has to be in Government to expand his good will.

Get ready because most of we Proud Igbos are going to change the Political mindset of the Igbo people . The APC today is no longer the hausa party you people tag it to be, it's a party for all and the Igbos are the Golden eggs that stand much to gain.

#ProudlyIgbo
#ProudlyAPC

In America, there are States the democrats cannot win and there are States the Republicans cannot win. So please learn that APC cannot win in Anambra State. APGA is doing well and we cannot afford to let the party die by voting for a party which controls the centre whose federal budget has little or nothing for the southeast. You need to learn. The fact that your Idol has defected to APC means nothing to us. And finally a question for you, what has Ngige achieved in office so far as minister? What did he achieve as senator besides using N100 million constituency allowance to renovate toilets in 3 secondary schools?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by Kobicove(m): 9:08am On Jan 05, 2017
stnkembu:

I hope he's not planning to run the state (if peradventure he wins) like his football club.... Hire today, fire tomorrow.

He has no hope of winning an election in Anambra state, especially not on APC platform! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by jide219(m): 9:09am On Jan 05, 2017
Ve just lost respect for this man,because apc won in edo and ondo u think they can win anambra what happened 2015 general electio will happen again
Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by FreeGlobe(f): 9:13am On Jan 05, 2017
Kingsley10000:
count obi outta this ,[s]he is the best governor anambra has ever produced[/s]......i see pdp winning because of obi
are you drunk or something?

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by FreeGlobe(f): 9:16am On Jan 05, 2017
Sealeddeal:
Obiano cannot rule Anambra state forever. He is not the only person in Anambra state that can ensure security the people. Ifeanyi Ubah has more knowledge in job provision than Obiano and Job is among the basic way to reduce crime.
tell the money miss road ifeanyi ubah to face football, the only thing he knows, politics is not football.. If he insists on wasting his money, ndi anambra will chop and clean mouth and still vote against him.. shikena..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by Kobicove(m): 9:17am On Jan 05, 2017
Handsomecole:

#ProudlyIgbo
#ProudlyAPC

It's very obvious you're not from Anambra State so please swerve with your watery and shallow analysis.

Hell will freeze over first before APC wins the governoship election in Anambra State fair and square!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 05, 2017
Anasko:
Business mogul and chairman of Capital Oil Limited, Chief Ifeanyi Ubah, has defected to the All Progressives Congress (APC) to prosecute his ambition in the 2017 Anambra State governorship election.
LEADERSHIP gathered that Chief Ubah made his intention known on Tuesday at an APC stakeholders’ meeting in Awka, Anambra State capital.
It could be recalled that Chief Ifeanyi Ubah had solicited support for President Muhammadu Buhari, sometime in 2016.
Expectedly, Ubah will be slugging it out with other APC stalwarts like Dr Chris Ngige, Mrs Uche Ekwunife, Chike Obidigbo among others for the top Anambra seat.
On the opposition side, we have the incumbent governor, Willie Obiano, of the All Progressives Grand Alliance to contend with in the Anambra elections.

http://leadership.ng/news/566108/anambra-2017-ifeanyi-ubah-defects-to-apc
We don't want him in the party
Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by Obilo123(m): 10:38am On Jan 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2017: Ifeanyi Ubah Defects To Apc by killsmith(f): 10:45am On Jan 05, 2017
Even a performing PDP couldn't win apga in IMO and anambra..talkless of this plague-like APC?....

wrong political move if you ask me...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets Developers Of Lekki Deep Sea Port In Lagos (photos) / Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation / Ganduje, Kwankwaso Reconcile After Intervention Of 6 Governors In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.