Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,171 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry (35596 Views)

Some Women Don't Have Sense / 3 Ways Marriage Negatively Impacts Some Women / Things People Experience After Marriage And Never Want Unmarried To Know? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Greedgod: 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
Dranatomy:
Their HIV status and Privacy..
scared of the 'hiv' shii , i skip 3beats wen i c it
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
frenchwine:
All these highly opinionated women be forming boss lady Ontop marriage matter, later now when you get to 35, you wee now be sleeping at Shiloh and practically begging we them boiz to give you a ring grin grin and bear our name.
Ask Linda ikeji

But she's not sleeping at Shiloh grin

And Janet Jackson just gave birth at 50 so Linda never old cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by itzmarvyx(m): 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
Hilarious reasons i must tell you.
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
All we know is that we have to be matured mentally first and be prepared. This happens at a later age because we have other things/pursuit distracting us now compared to back then.

Our body dey mature fast o but not mentally. That's what deceive people.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
I don't believe a woman will never want to marry. Any woman that tell you that is a bloody liar.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by free2ryhme: 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2017
Abeg who get that Lil Wayne picture you can help this women know we know what their plans are
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by lrdval: 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
Why are comment sections always empty recently. I be late Comer ooo. My comment dey always come for 3 page. But since few days ago. I am on ft. Anyway. Woman see marriage as an achievement. Which is stupidity. What they are all. Seeing is weeding. Not what follows
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
Catalin:
I don't believe a woman will never want to marry.
Any woman that tell you that is a bloody liar.
Are you serious sad. Don't shine all these guys shoes for them biko.

They parade themselves like marriage is a favor to women and some women act like that. It irritates me

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by viktor01(m): 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
Is that so?

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by clickwtB(m): 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
I just dey laff grin cheesy,sometime ago eg Madam Kemi Olunloyo claim to prefer her vibrator to MEN and now even @50+she is sharing semi nude pics of her trying to entice MEN she earlier claims she hates cool lipsrsealed
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Kondomatic(m): 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
Most married people aren't happy?

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Divay22(f): 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lemme book space first
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Inception(m): 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
Xaddy:
E remain small I for be FTC. But the truth of the matter is...

grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

But she's not sleeping at Shiloh grin

And Janet Jackson just gave birth at 50 so Linda never old cheesy
My dear forget that thing, Linda's pillow can tell a better story of wosup.
And Janet Jackson? Forget that thing, the risk of giving birth to abnormal babies doubles with each 5yrs after 35yrs.
You'd surely not wanna try that in Nigeria
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
dovelike:

Are you serious sad. Don't shine all these guys shoes for them biko.

They parade themselves like marriage is a favor to women and some women act like that. It irritates me
But then it is left to you to separate the wheat from the chaff.
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
Catalin:

Speak for yourself o, some ladies don't want to get married for reasons best known to them, maybe they had to live with abusive parents or they have been abused by men so they hate men, it is sad but it happens, you need to leave your villa for a while

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
frenchwine:

My dear forget that thing, Linda's pillow can tell a better story of wosup
And Janet Jackson? Forget that thing, the risk of giving birth to abnormal babies doubles with each 5yrs after 35yrs.
You'd surely not wanna try that in Nigeria

And you live her bedroom

So you believe that someone with Linda's wealth will have her baby in Nigeria?
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

Speak for yourself o, some ladies don't want to get married for reasons eat known to them, maybe they had to live with abusive parents or they have been abused by men so they hate men, it is sad but it happens, you need to leave your villa for a while
I think you are the one that needs to leave her villa for a while.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Filashade(f): 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lilimax:
Many modern women are not in a hurry to get into marriage I agree!
But of what benefit is it to rush into marriage and rush out?.
You get to say I do when you're fully prepared mentally and psychologically smiley

Don;t rush into marriage because all your mates are getting married....
Life na turn by turn... smiley

GBAM!!!

My sister please help me tell this people.

This is why our society is so messed up. They think marriage is Gold or something. What I have seen my mum and dad go through after so many infidelities, trust issues and other issues, like I said to myself at a young age why the raaaasss would I waste my time worrying about marriage when it just seems miserable and everyone is unhappy?

For those saying when she reaches 29/35 she will start rushing. Why do Nigerians do that a lot? Like seriously? Why is it when it comes to woman over the age of 26 or above you guys start calling them old cargo and say their youthful and marriage days has expired? Why? What about men?

I am so confused that I cant even be arsed anymore. I am just wondering how life would be like for both Men and Women in this new year and the years to come coz from what I am seeing, it looks bleak and I am very worried not for myself but for everyone.

God help us all!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Toks2008(m): 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lalasticlala can you now see why I create some threads?
Our ladies need to learn some hard facts...
https://www.nairaland.com/3552644/10-ignorant-mindset-some-ladies
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by shamecurls(m): 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
Who forcing them to marry?

Na whn dem young them dey shakara...When old age set-in, I mean real old age, There likes end up regretting.

You cant just erase that fact that marriage is a lifetime bliss. The ups and downs is what makes it interesting and what cements the bonds.
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Toks2008(m): 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
Filashade:

GBAM!!!

My sister please help me tell this people.

This is why our society is so messed up. They think marriage is Gold or something. What I have seen my mum and dad go through after so many infidelities, trust issues and other issues, like I said to myself at a young age why the raaaasss would I waste my time worrying about marriage when it just seems miserable and everyone is unhappy?

For those saying when she reaches 29/35 she will start rushing. Why do Nigerians do that a lot? Like seriously? Why is it when it comes to woman over the age of 26 or above you guys start calling them old cargo and say their youthful and marriage days has expired? Why? What about men?

I am so confused that I cant even be arsed anymore. I am just wondering how life would be like for both Men and Women in this new year and the years to come coz from what I am seeing, it looks blick and I am very worried not for myself but for everyone.

God help us all!!

Judging from what marriage really is...you can never be ready for it except you are determined to face it head on...or you kuku remain single for life.
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
cool
Too bad tongue
Bolustic:
Some feel they are too rich, free and knowledgeable to get married.

I mean those FEMINISTs
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Fairgodwin(m): 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
paulo220:
[s][/s]Cos some women prefer using cucumber,That's all. thanks
[s][/s]
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
I just like the op...he understands women unlike others smiley
Koolking:
@NairalandDSS, are you now (officially) women spokesperson?

You mentioned those points so authoritatively as if they are valid and therefore approved by womenfolks

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Eddodoh(m): 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
Until u near the under 29 years ladies b4 u will know how desperate most girls want marriage.

Some that feel reluctant to get married have experienced one or two heartbreaks probably from sharing their ponmo to they wrong dudes or deceived by their love for chaddas & got served!!! Thereby resorting to lack of interest in a life time relationship.

I can tell authoritatively that some Oloshos want marriage badly to the extent that they will be begging u to cum inside them when straffin' them & will want to get hooked to U.

In Africa, especially Nigeria, marriage is a the first thing on our ladies mind, it is like a ticket to Heaven. Forget some pretender as If they don't care!!!

That lady in ur neighbourhood saying that she don't care about marriage: try to locate her church or miracle prayer house around, u will be surprise to see her rolling on the alter asking for a miracle husband.

Other posters below me can relate to this. Let's hear ur comments and views.
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
Are you serious? undecided
Catalin:

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
Thank you smiley
Pidgin2:

Speak for yourself o, some ladies don't want to get married for reasons eat known to them, maybe they had to live with abusive parents or they have been abused by men so they hate men, it is sad but it happens, you need to leave your villa for a while

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by buffalowings: 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
recievesense:

on their way

We are here

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by 0b10010011: 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
Who dey beg dem make dem marry!

Na because there body still set and men stil dey run upandan dey follow them na.

When old age set-in, I mean real old age, dem no go fit shout about there pains.

No one can erase that fact that marriage is a life time bliss if gotten right. The ups and downs coupled with differences actually cements the bond.

Don't let anybody encourage you to be single cos you will die early and definitely lonely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My In-laws Are Making Me Get Tired OF MY Marriage / The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.