Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry (35600 Views)

Some Women Don't Have Sense / 3 Ways Marriage Negatively Impacts Some Women / Things People Experience After Marriage And Never Want Unmarried To Know? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Jammiiee(m): 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ur quote ain't germane to his own, read his again and reply appropriately angry, and stop rushing angry angry
Pidgin2:

And you live her bedroom

So you believe that someone with Linda's wealth will have her baby in Nigeria?
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Jammiiee(m): 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
Bleak , u've got a point tho angry angry
Filashade:

GBAM!!!

My sister please help me tell this people.

This is why our society is so messed up. They think marriage is Gold or something. What I have seen my mum and dad go through after so many infidelities, trust issues and other issues, like I said to myself at a young age why the raaaasss would I waste my time worrying about marriage when it just seems miserable and everyone is unhappy?

For those saying when she reaches 29/35 she will start rushing. Why do Nigerians do that a lot? Like seriously? Why is it when it comes to woman over the age of 26 or above you guys start calling them old cargo and say their youthful and marriage days has expired? Why? What about men?

I am so confused that I cant even be arsed anymore. I am just wondering how life would be like for both Men and Women in this new year and the years to come coz from what I am seeing, it looks blick and I am very worried not for myself but for everyone.

God help us all!!
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by koife(m): 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
bezimo:
All these frustrated women, who no reasonable guy is interested in wifing, they are forming we don't want marriage, deceiving themselves.As if anybody is interested.

How did they get there?
Step 1
Typical at a younger age, those girls are arrogant like I don't care, they feel they have lots of admirers and those interested in them.So they treat potential interested husband with disrespect and disdain.

Step 2
As they grow older, the folks interested declines significantly, they observe that the reasonable guys have turned their atttention away to possible younger ones, then they become nicer to folks and start taking steps of desperation and facing pressure from family and to some extent society, they realise the options are not much. When it's not working

Step 3
They conclude, that marriage is not for everyone and why they don't want to marry , they console and deceive themselves in pain and regrets.

...and come to naira land to open thread as if giving a f**k is pensinable angry
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by luscioustrish(f): 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Ok? Meaning you are one of them? shocked

Lol..No
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by arabianights: 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
post=52554264:
Dem no see man to marry period. All this ya write up na story
na lie! Am a very God example God knows I have proposals for years but turned them down even as at now I have 2.
Decay in marriage system just too bad. Too many boys instead of men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by ziga: 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
This article was definitely written by a man!!!
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by LoveJesus87(m): 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
luscioustrish:

Lol..No
Hmmm pishure or adonbilivit grin cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by loadedvibes: 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
My previous comment still applies to you my dear. Shey you no see man na make you never marry. Last last you no see man. Period
arabianights:
na lie! Am a very God example God knows I have proposals for years but turned them down even as at now I have 2.
Decay in marriage system just too bad. Too many boys instead of men
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
frenchwine:
But on a more serious note, all these points though seemingly valid, these are sentiments that can be gotten around .
Marriage is one of the institutions of nature , even the lower animals with less brain and more intolerance have learned to couple up and live together.
There is no marriage without challenges, we have to learn to accommodate ourselves, and find someone we can live with.
That's the hallmark of maturity.
and also do it at d right age

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by alizma: 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
Bolustic:
Some feel they are too rich, free and knowledgeable to get married.

I mean those FEMINISTs
you never fire down on her waist that is why she still de claim feminist. just pray make your hammer ni disappoint you whenever you jam any of so called feminist
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by NaeChris: 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
Who them epp? If them marry wetin concern me?
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by undisputedgbola(m): 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
The rate at which some people exhibit their [/b]STUPIDITY[b] on NL is just so alarming; its not a must you comment and if you must, do it with enough sense.
People just open that gutter called mouth and spill trash; I wonder if they think at all, some all in the name of booking space like anybody will pay them if they don't. Now the IDGAF crew.... This is just so pathetic.

I'm waiting for it.... those concerned; you know what I mean right?
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by DavidOluyale(m): 12:36am On Jan 06, 2017
Chai. lol. Outside Jesus Christ we so clueless. Yet we act like we know better.
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 06, 2017
Well for. Me I want to get married whether am rich or not. I will get married cause marriage/ stable family life are two things I hold value and sacred.
If some ladies don't want to get married? Let them be..
Everyone's destiny and pattern is different.
That's my 2cents.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by Dindondin(m): 5:17am On Jan 06, 2017
Bolustic:
IDGAF Crew, where are you?

Chronic thread derailers
As in they are just too crazy.
Like the guy above you that said those who give a fuc k went to Heaven
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by UIA04(f): 11:12am On Jan 06, 2017
Nairalanded:
No!

Here are my reasons why women don't wanna get married;

-They wanna be paid to be in a relationship let alone marriage, women take dating to be a paid job and any man smart enough to put her in her place concerning that is not considered for marriage.

-Women take marriage as a pension fund scheme of life which they cash out on, no need to pay rent, pay bills, work. When the pension fund is too low they decide to keep hustling and searching for someone better, before they know they are 40 years!

That's how I read here of a lazy woman and her tricky way of avoiding having to do anything supportive in the marriage was to willingly get pregnant (i.e she purposely refuses to comply to family planning measures without the knowledge of the husband) even after they had agreed to stop making babies so she won't be asked to get productive economically.

-Some women are just plain lazy! Prior to now they would marry any man provided he can provide a meal, but now women have higher tastes, they want the man who has 12 digits bank balance. My disgust at such women is not their wanting such men, having high tastes is good, my disgust is the fact that a broke and unproductive leech wants something better which she can't provide or make herself. Double standards of the highest order!

Tiri gbosa to the. Lady that did this to you

Oga stop dating chewing gum girls

Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by jamillion: 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
Its one of d religious right....blah blah blah. Who cares if u don't wnt
Re: Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry by arabianights: 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
post=52563921:
My previous comment still applies to you my dear. Shey you no see man na make you never marry. Last last you no see man. Period
guy, anything u say correct. Is that all? Oya come dey go[quote][/quote] smiley wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My In-laws Are Making Me Get Tired OF MY Marriage / The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.