Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,765 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Who To Blame? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who To Blame? (446 Views)

He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? / Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who To Blame? by Emmy2009(m): 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
Please help, a very close friend is having relationship issues but he doesnt have a nairaland account so i am helping him post this as ive generally gotten very helpful responses in this thread.
He wrote this and im posting for him - I had a gf for 2 years, who i loved dearly, while dating her, i always had good luck in everything i did. she had 2 abortions for me and still eventually broke my heart due to fears not to have another pregnancy of which some of her family members knew and pressurized her to leave me. i was heratbroken for about 6months until i met a girl who did everything my ex couldnt and even made me happier for a period of time. my family loved her even more than my ex and accepted her, she respected me even more and always gave me better advice. my ex found out, got jealous and asked that i leave her. but i still chose her over my ex who sacrificed 2 kids for me. Eventually, things started going bad for me due to some very bad decisions i made personally and right now i dont know if it was wrong to leave my ex for my present gf because its like my luck has turned down or what am i not doing right ? Are things going from bad to worse because i left me ex or am i blaming my failures on my present gf? i need your candid and polite advice as i appreciate in advance. PLEASE HELP WITH YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS
Re: Who To Blame? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
Emmy2009:
Please help, a very close friend is having relationship issues but he doesnt have a nairaland account so i am helping him post this as ive generally gotten very helpful responses in this thread.
He wrote this and im posting for him - I had a gf for 2 years, who i loved dearly, while dating her, i always had good luck in everything i did. she had 2 abortions for me and still eventually broke my heart due to fears not to have another pregnancy of which some of her family members knew and pressurized her to leave me. i was heratbroken for about 6months until i met a girl who did everything my ex couldnt and even made me happier for a period of time. my family loved her even more than my ex and accepted her, she respected me even more and always gave me better advice. my ex found out, got jealous and asked that i leave her. but i still chose her over my ex who sacrificed 2 kids for me. Eventually, things started going bad for me due to some very bad decisions i made personally and right now i dont know if it was wrong to leave my ex for my present gf because its like my luck has turned down or what am i not doing right ? Are things going from bad to worse because i left me ex or am i blaming my failures on my present gf? i need your candid and polite advice as i appreciate in advance. PLEASE HELP WITH YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS
you "don't deserve" a girlfriend! angry
Re: Who To Blame? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Who To Blame? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
Stop trying 2 Blane an innocent girl dat knows nothing about wat is wrong wit u. Try 2 improve on ur condition by working out things 4 urself..............and pls,I beg u in f name of God, work on ur mentality too,it needs serious working on

(1) (Reply)

Dear Single Guy!!! / He Only Wanted One More Hit With His Ex But... / Why I Don't See Anything Good In Any Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.