Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Chakra Opening - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chakra Opening (8199 Views)

Lagos Government Suspends Re-Opening Of Churches And Mosques / Clairvoyance-and-the-third-eye-or-brow-chakra- By Adrian Cooper / Third Eye Chakra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chakra Opening by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
Anas09:

Btw, I have read The Third Eye. The Cave of the Ancient, Doctor From Lama. All thess books talks about what you guys are talking about here. It is demonic.

Do not mention mention here, except wolves in sheep's clothings.

Happy New Year dearie, I hope you know that Lobsang Rampa was a fraud?
Re: Chakra Opening by MizMyColi(f): 12:06am On Jan 06, 2017
ifenes:

Follow your excitements, that's all you need. Do things that give you Joy. The more joy you feel the more you resonate with your body chakras because they have always and always be open

You make sense.
smiley

But are you saying that the practice of focusing attention on these centers during meditation do not matter much?
Re: Chakra Opening by MizMyColi(f): 12:09am On Jan 06, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Na wa o. Which one person wan believe now?
What do you mean by 'owned'? Are you saying people like Sarassin and Loj (I don't know if you know them) are owned?
E be like say I go quit this Nairaland for good.

grin grin grin grin grin

I feel your confusion too.
Re: Chakra Opening by MizMyColi(f): 12:12am On Jan 06, 2017
benjanjo1:

Story! You've never experienced or tried it before, I suggest you speak only of what you know, or rather join us as we embark on this journey towards spirituality devoid of the shackles of religion

Seeing posts like this make me smile a lot.
You guys are helping me come back....

1 Like

Re: Chakra Opening by MizMyColi(f): 12:20am On Jan 06, 2017
Anas09:

You mean the fear you fear God is negative fear? LAWD.
Ah, so the power of God induce the fear ot terror in you? Was this the kind of God you served?

Guy, my God freed me from Fear. In God there's no fear, but Love and Reverance. True Love Cast no Fear.

He has not given us the spirit of FEAR WHICH BRINGS TO BONDAGE, but the spirit of boldness and of a sound mind.

When King James Bible uses Fear, it meant Reverence, not terror.

The fear in question here was of terror, hence, he stopped the invocation of the Chakras.

He was terrorised by a presence. The presence of satan induces terror. When the guy masters and over comes his fears, satan will show himself to him in person.
He has been invoking an evil spirit without knowing.

Nne leave that thing o
Evarn has a point.

I remember those days when I was a prayer warrior. There is a dimension my speaking in tongues will reach like this and I will feel this thick presence that makes me feel fear.

I never really overcame that fear if not I would have turned to Nairaland resident prophetess.

You only reverence something you have an understanding of and are filled with awe.

Why then do Angels appear to humans in the bible and tell them "Do not be Afraid?" when they start fretting.
Surely that is not reverence.

3 Likes

Re: Chakra Opening by MuttleyLaff: 2:39am On Jan 06, 2017
benjanjo1:
Pls I want to learn how to open my chakras. Who can help me? @Sar rasin @billy onaire your help will be appreciated
For what purpose is or what is the purpose of this soul searching involving chakra for?

You've been on this mysticism journey since last independence day past
but if as you've said, its to have a better knowledge of yourself, and also to have a better knowledge of God,
then, shadeyinka's option 1, no matter what, no matter the delays, disappointments etcetera, is any time and day, the right and better way
Mind you, if you stray long enough on option 2, the wrong and unhealthy eye of the soul will open

Dont hastenly desert the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ
by turning and following a different way that pretends to be the Good News

Read John 9:5-7, for more on who makes the eye sees and how
Read Genesis 2:25 Genesis 3:5-7, for more on the conversion from healthy eye to unhealthy eye

benjanjo1:
Most Nigerian pastors are neck deep into mystical practices. But they won't admit it.
That seems a strange practice by these ''pastors'' to me
and explains why such ''pastors'' wont admit offering ''strange fire'' before the LORD

And Satan entered into Judas who was called Iscariot, belonging to the number of the twelve.
- Luke 22:3

Don't give the devil any opportunity [to work].
- Ephesians 4:27

Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
- James 4:7
Re: Chakra Opening by MuttleyLaff: 3:17am On Jan 06, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Na wa o. Which one person wan believe now?
What do you mean by 'owned'?
Are you saying people like Sar assin and L oj (I don't know if you know them) are owned?
E be like say I go quit this Nairaland for good.

MizMyColi:
grin grin grin grin grin
Yes they are owned
Every soul is a owned,
which is why believers confess with the mouth that Jesus is Lord

The tenant of the soul is the Holy Spirit whereas Jesus is the Soullord or Landlord owning the soul.
Its no secret, there are forces out there after the soul, and so more the reason why God is committed to saving souls
so, if in the absence of the Holy Spirit, squatters take over the tenancy or resident of a soul
then the soul becomes owned effectively by whichever entered and occupying squatter(s)

One is owned by what one allows to reside in ones soul
Re: Chakra Opening by ifenes(m): 3:23am On Jan 06, 2017
MizMyColi:

You make sense.
smiley

But are you saying that the practice of focusing attention on these centers during meditation do not matter much?

No they do not. In fact they don't do much because you are expecting a particular outcome. But when you do what makes you happy, your body itself does the adjustment and alignment. It leads to you experience full blown bliss that you couldn't imagine. Since everything we do is to achieve Joy, then expectations should be excluded

Mantra may work for a few but not for everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chakra Opening by MuttleyLaff: 3:27am On Jan 06, 2017
MizMyColi:
You make sense. smiley
See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy
and empty deception, according to the tradition of men,
according to the elementary principles of the world,
rather than according to Christ.

- Colossians 2:8
Re: Chakra Opening by Emescot(m): 7:19am On Jan 06, 2017
Anas09:

I meditate too, a lot. But i do not have.chills by 2am and feel a presence which induces fear in me. My dear, when You meditate and the Holy Spirit comes for a fellowship, pls investigate from those who have experienced him, the Joy, the peace, the serenity that flows in you. You'd never want him to go away.

Have you watched Near Death Experiences of those who met with Christ? Both young and old. All of them say the same thing. The Joy, the Peace. All of them say they begged to stay with Him, but he insists, "It's not yet time".

No one enters into the presence God in fellowship and feels fear. Something is wrong. Pls investigate.
Na wa your wahala too much o, I wonder if you have met Jesus urself, u say u have vivid dreams abi that happen immediately and u are able to interprete it? Believe me i heard some people's chakras open even without them meditating or intending to open it, was it demons that created the 3rd eyes in human?
Re: Chakra Opening by Ranchhoddas: 7:43am On Jan 06, 2017
MizMyColi:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chakra Opening by Ranchhoddas: 7:48am On Jan 06, 2017
Can you prove this?
MuttleyLaff:

Yes they are owned
Every soul is a owned,
which is why believers confess with the mouth that Jesus is Lord

The tenant of the soul is the Holy Spirit whereas Jesus is the Soullord or Landlord owning the soul.
Its no secret, there are forces out there after the soul, and so more the reason why God is committed to saving souls
so, if in the absence of the Holy Spirit, squatters take over the tenancy or resident of a soul
then the soul becomes owned effectively by whichever entered and occupying squatter(s)

One is owned by what one allows to reside in ones soul
Re: Chakra Opening by Ranchhoddas: 7:55am On Jan 06, 2017
Anas09:

Yes, if you doubt me, continue with your Meditations (But be warned that if a demon enters you willingly, it won't come out easily, you'll be bought), wen you feel that Chills and fear again, speak up and say, 'I am not afraid to face you, show yourself'. Believe me, you'll never return here to talk about what will ensued in that meeting, because he will swear you to secrecy.

12 to 4am is when those spirits operates. 2am is the peak of their activities

You dey joke with life wey God give you. If you like throw am give Satan. He is condmned already, but u are not.

You are warned.
How do you know this? 12am-4am is daylight in other parts of the world.
Re: Chakra Opening by Anas09: 9:38am On Jan 06, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
How do you know this? 12am-4am is daylight in other parts of the world.

You enh. So if 12-4am is day light in some places, we stay awake and do what those other places do?

Maybe you shd ask Hollywood why all the satanic, witchcrafty, Vampiric, horror films are always depicted as night activities. When the while town sleeps.

When it is 12am -4am in America, isn't it day light somewhere else?

Even in films, in books and in Art works, they paint these pictures, but you still look at them and call them illusions. They tell the world who satan is and how he operates, yet you ask me how i know. lol.

Satan is a master Manipulator. To some, he is King, to some, he doesn't exist at all.

Here is what the Word of God say about that;

"But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way".
Matthew:13:25

Why does the enemy come when you are asleep?

Satan is King of Darkness, he works well in the cover of darkness.

And we know that we are of God, and the whole
world lies in wickedness. ... as in a dark condition of subjection under an alien power , have often been spoken .... It is in the sphere of that dark influence.
John 5:19.

He hides behind the scenes. He doesn't want you to know who he is or that he exists at all.

That's why 'Man' who got decieved by Satan, till today finds it had to know who actually decieved him and is ruling over him.

MAN still doesnt even know he is decieved.

Religious people who are worshipping satan every where still believes satan is God, because he hides from them. The day they know who he truelly is, they'll leave.

Satan Challenged God and said that, he will make Man worship him as man worships God, so he had to pretend to be God so that man can worship him. If he exposes himself as satan, no man will in their right mines worship him.

Even those who now know he is satan and are worshipping him knowing who he is, are still deceived to believe he is indeed God. They have been told the opposite of what the Bible says. They believe satan will finally over throw God in the War of Armageddon and take over the throne of the Univers. And, them, his followers will reign with him.

This is why he works at night.

Let me introduce you to a former Satanist whose activities was at nigjt. He shd be able to reveal somethings about why satan works at night to you.

Stephen Dollins. Google him out.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Chakra Opening by Anas09: 10:10am On Jan 06, 2017
Emescot:
Na wa your wahala too much o, I wonder if you have met Jesus urself, u say u have vivid dreams abi that happen immediately and u are able to interprete it? Believe me i heard some people's chakras open even without them meditating or intending to open it, was it demons that created the 3rd eyes in human?
Have you ever been a Christian? Have you read the Bible? Have u ever come across anywhere God talks about creating the Third Eye for Man to communicate with Him ? Pls do tell.

The Holy Spirit reveals things to you to make you aware of who you are and make you a respnosible agent. It is his prerogative to show you what he wants you to see, when He wants you to see them. U do not ask to see.

What is His duty to handle, He handles without involving you, but when He wants you to take responsibility of an issue, He reveals to you and expects you to act.

This guy, am trying to help you here oo. Some of the mistakes some of us made, if we had folks to warn us, we wouldn't ve gone into what we went into.

But, i will rest my case here. Go on, open up your chakras and have fun. Just remember that when that portal is opened, not only you will suffer in the hands of satan. As a matter of fact. You'll not suffer because instructions on what to do will be given to you, the people who will suffer are your Children, and their Children who will not know what you did and won't know how to keep the Satanic link open, they are the ones who will suffer for what am trying to warn you against now.

This is how generational curses starts. What you are trying to do is communicate with demons. The presence of demons is what brings you Chills and Fear in the middle of the night.

He called him, he came but you are afraid to have a convo with him. When u call Jesus, he comes, wen u call satan, he cones. They all spirits. They are everywhere.

God treat anyone who communicates with satan as his enemy. And anyone who does that is not only curse, but his Children to the third and fourth generation shall be cursed if they do not repent.

Now you are WILLINGLY inviting Satan into your life oo.
You are setting yourself up against God. You are trying to declare war against your maker oo.

No one should blame God when Calamities begins to happen. No one shd say, "Why did God allow this and that". No one shd say, Didn't God Know that this and that will happen? Why didn't He stop it?

Hear me now, the voice of an intercessor, COME OUT FROM THIS THING, WHEN SATAN COMES IN, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO HANDLE WHAT WILL HAPPEN.
SATAN IS DOOMED, YOU ARE NOT. DO NOT BE DOOMED WITH HIM.

Here is what the Bible says;

The LORD is long-suffering, and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation.
Numbers:14:18

If you do this, you mortgage the destiny of your offspring 100hundred years after you are dead.

You are warned. I will not speak again.
Re: Chakra Opening by Emescot(m): 10:31am On Jan 06, 2017
@Anas09 Thank you sir/ma u have made your point, i will see a vision for you once its open. For now my cattarh and blocked nostril wont even let me breath well for the meditation. And plus u said u interprete dreams abi, i dreamt Olamide the rapper died, help me with that ooo cos i pray its just a dream
Re: Chakra Opening by Ranchhoddas: 10:32am On Jan 06, 2017
Anas09:

You enh. So if 12-4am is day light in some places, we stay awake and do what those other places do?

Maybe you shd ask Hollywood why all the satanic, witchcrafty, Vampiric, horror films are always depicted as night activities. When the while town sleeps.

When it is 12am -4am in America, isn't it day light somewhere else?

Even in films, in books and in Art works, they paint these pictures, but you still look at them and call them illusions.

Not illusions but rather works of fiction. If it can be asserted without evidence; I should be able to dismiss it without evidence. Don't you agree?
Re: Chakra Opening by Anas09: 10:32am On Jan 06, 2017
MizMyColi:

Nne leave that thing o
Evarn has a point.

I remember those days when I was a prayer warrior. There is a dimension my speaking in tongues will reach like this and I will feel this thick presence that makes me feel fear.

I never really overcame that fear if not I would have turned to Nairaland resident prophetess.

You only reverence something you have an understanding of and are filled with awe.

Why then do Angels appear to humans in the bible and tell them "Do not be Afraid?" when they start fretting.
MizMyColi, i have been following you up small small.
You said you were a prayer Warrior who Really Knew Christ? And when you went into deeper realm, instead of feeling peace, you felt fear? Did you say FEAR, AS IN FEAR THAT THREATENS YOU?

Dear Miz, do you know that Peace is the Umpire of the Holy Spirit?
Are they dimensions of speaking in tongues? What do you mean by that? because I can't find that in the Bible.

Wait, are you saying that you feel fear in the presence of God? The same fear that he saved us from? Fear, that brings oppression, depression and puts in bondage?
You felt this fear in the deeper fellowship with Christ?

Are you serious?

Are you sure there wasn't a strange presence locking inside of you that you had not beeb able to deal with?

Satan hides. He counterfeits the gifts of the Spirit.

For e.g , For revelational gifts, which are the gifts of sight (visions and revelatiins) he counterfeits them with the spirit of divinations. As in the case of Ballam.

Am sorry to say this Miz, the last time i read from you, you are now a Mystic or are embracing mysticm, how did that come about?

You were a prayer warrior? An intercessor for Christ? You really knew Him?

Do you know why Christ demanded to know from His very closest Apostles if they really Knew He was?

He knew that most people although working/walking very close to Him, still did not know Him.

Out of 12 People, only 1 Knew who Christ was. Does that suprise you to know that you could have been a prayer warrior yet didnt know Him?

I remember you saying in one of your recent threads, that, all the days of your being a Christian, you were never able to connect with the supernatural, why was that?

Could it mean that, there was a part of you that belong out there and not with Christ?

Talking about Angels. They come in their glory, although deemed to allow man stand them. Their glory is overwhelming to any human. And the natural thing that happens to anyone when faced with a sudden manifestation is threat to life. But, can you really say that the people these Angels communicates with are engolved in fear even when the Angels quails the fear?

Why did you abandon Christ for Mysticism MizMycoli?

1 Like

Re: Chakra Opening by Ranchhoddas: 10:35am On Jan 06, 2017
Emescot:
@Anas09 Thank you sir/ma u have made your point, i will see a vision for you once its open For now my cattarh and blocked nostril wont even let me breath well for the meditation. And plus u said u interprete dreams abi, i dreamt Olamide the rapper died, help me with that ooo cos i pray its just a dream
Abeg you fit help me see bet9ja winning matches?
Re: Chakra Opening by Emescot(m): 10:40am On Jan 06, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Abeg you fit help me see bet9ja winning matches?
gringrin Now thats funny, i will focus my mind on seeing a fixed match when next am meditating, but for the main time keep forcasting by urself grin
Re: Chakra Opening by Anas09: 10:41am On Jan 06, 2017
Sarassin:

Happy New Year dearie, I hope you know that Lobsang Rampa was a fraud?
Happy New year to you Great one.

Really? You mean the way the atheists say Christ is fraud?
Re: Chakra Opening by Ranchhoddas: 10:43am On Jan 06, 2017
Roger that! Keep me posted.
Emescot:
gringrin Now thats funny, i will focus my mind on seeing a fixed match when next am meditating, but for the main time keep forcasting by urself grin
Re: Chakra Opening by Scholar8200(m): 10:47am On Jan 06, 2017
MizMyColi:

Nne leave that thing o
Evarn has a point.

Watchman Nee said sth which I'll paraphrase: the baptism in the Spirit releases the spirit man to the realm of the spirit where you have the Holy Spirit, and also principalities and power. At this point, the believer needs great care as not every voice, feeling, impulse is of the Holy Spirit. I believe this is where we need the guidance of the Word. (find this in his book on Spiritual and Authoritative prayer).
Hence your persistent feeling of fear etc cannot be attributed to the Holy Spirit in Whose Presence there is liberty not a snare of fear. Besides, the constancy of feeling fear simply means it had nought to do with reverence of a Heavenly personality since the initial reaction of those that encountered them was usually dispelled immediately.

Apologies for digression.

1 Like

Re: Chakra Opening by Joagbaje(m): 11:02am On Jan 06, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Is your third eye awakened?

We don't call it third eye . Its satanism. What we have in Gods kingdom is gifts of the spirits.
Re: Chakra Opening by shadeyinka(m): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
For what purpose is or what is the purpose of this soul searching involving chakra for?

You've been on this mysticism journey since last independence day past
but if as you've said, its to have a better knowledge of yourself, and also to have a better knowledge of God,
then, shadeyinka's option 1, no matter what, no matter the delays, disappointments etcetera, is any time and day, the right and better way
Mind you, if you stray long enough on option 2, the wrong and unhealthy eye of the soul will open

Dont hastenly desert the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ
by turning and following a different way that pretends to be the Good News

Read John 9:5-7, for more on who makes the eye sees and how
Read Genesis 2:25 Genesis 3:5-7, for more on the conversion from healthy eye to unhealthy eye

That seems a strange practice by these ''pastors'' to me
and explains why such ''pastors'' wont admit offering ''strange fire'' before the LORD

And Satan entered into Judas who was called Iscariot, belonging to the number of the twelve.
- Luke 22:3

Don't give the devil any opportunity [to work].
- Ephesians 4:27

Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
- James 4:7

Thank you for resounding the warning.

It is far much easier to sell one self into slavery than to buy yourself out to freedom.

The excitement of seeing demons and interacting with them is clouding the ultimate Price they are going to pay. The question is, can they afford the price?
Re: Chakra Opening by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 06, 2017
benjanjo1:
Pls I want to learn how to open my chakras. Who can help me? @Sarrasin @billyonaire your help will be appreciated

The activation of your Chakras, if done properly would be the single most important event of your lifetimes. The key thing of course is doing it properly and the intent behind it. The question therefore is what is your intent behind seeking to open your Chakras?. Activating each Chakra corresponds to a specific ideal, activating all the Chakras in a specific order and manner will lead to the activation of the Pineal gland that sits right between the eyebrows which the ancients have described as the seat of the soul and more commonly known as the third eye, is that your ultimate aim? and if so why ?

It is ill advised to try to activate the Third Eye unless you have achieved an above average spiritual level, at a minimum the ability to purify ones' self is required, meditative practice should be strong, and the ability to work with energy is paramount. I say this because the buffeting one can experience from inadequate preparation can be debilitating and if done in the wrong order, energy blockages can manifest in different forms, it is best that you attempt this only under guidance. There are different ways of activating Chakras, I recommend only through the use of Mantras because it is slow, gradual incremental and safe, most of all those without clear intentions will invariably drop off or lose interest.

This is not to dissuade you, and it is good to seek knowledge, I wouldn’t worry about the doom mongers who know nothing about the process and talk of being “owned”, it might be worth pointing out that Eastern meditative practice had been set down in the Gita, Vedanta, Upanishads and Tantric practices long before early Jews cobbled their beliefs together.

All that matters is your intent.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chakra Opening by Anas09: 11:46am On Jan 06, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Not illusions but rather works of fiction. If it can be asserted without evidence; I should be able to dismiss it without evidence. Don't you agree?
Okay.
Re: Chakra Opening by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 06, 2017
Anas09:

Happy New year to you Great one.

Really? You mean the way the atheists say Christ is fraud?

Actually no, Rampa was an Englishman named Cyril Hoskins, he was a plumber by trade. He had never left England. He fell off the roof of his house one day whilst attempting to fix it. When he regained consciousness he claimed his body had been taken over by a Tibetan spirit named Rampa, he changed his name, and then started writing the series of books, he did his research at the British Library.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chakra Opening by Anas09: 11:57am On Jan 06, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Did you Google Stephen?

He wanted evidence that satan didn't exist.

Exactly what you are calling works of fictions by Hollywood was what he also said. He said the same thing and to go further to prove that Satan didn't exist, he decided to write and present a project on that. So he went on an investigation which led him from simply asking questions to cutthroat satanism. He infact became a High Priest of a Grotto finally. because, wen u start, iys forward ever...

Satan became realler than real to him, because the Chakras talked about here is what he used in summoning demons to carry out assignments for him and his group. (Demons are happy and are so willingly to go on errands for men so long as its about destruction).

Maybe, you shd listen to Stephen, do what he did to find out if satan exist, then come back to tell us if he indeed exists. Do not ask me for evidence, you can get them yourself.

1 Like

Re: Chakra Opening by GoodMuyis(m): 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
whats the meaning of chakra in Nigerian language? It sounds like food to me

2 Likes

Re: Chakra Opening by Anas09: 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
Sarassin:

Actually no, Rampa was an Englishman named Cyril Hoskins, he was a plumber by trade. He had never left England. He fell off the roof of his house one day whilst attempting to fix it. When he regained consciousness he claimed his body had been taken over by a Tibetan spirit named Rampa, he changed his name, and then started writing the series of books, he did his research at the British Library.
Okay, thank you for this info. But, my little exposure into the Easten religions (NEW AGE). both in some other materials i have come across and you guys whom i met here on this Platform, the writings of this Rampa/Hopkins are no different. Infact, those works resounds clearly that the spirit behind you all is the same.

Hinduimsm, Buddhism, Yogoists, all talks about Chakras. The same way Rampa talked and describes Astral Projections is the same way everyother Eastener describes it. I can't see any difference. I have been following you guys up. If Rampa is a fraud, then every Eastener is a fraud.
Re: Chakra Opening by Anas09: 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
benjanjo1:

Story! You've never experienced or tried it before, I suggest you speak only of what you know, or rather join us as we embark on this journey towards spirituality devoid of the shackles of religion
Hahahahahahaha. This is spiritism/Spiritualism. I guess you don't know the difference between Spirituality and Spiritualism. These kids enh?

Na like this u go waka enter fire. Ask Lastchild. When he was running around here talking and seeking for these things, he was warned, what is happening to him today? He is contemplating suicide.

lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Your Favorite Verse/chapter In The Bible / My Right Hands Keep Shaking Since I Had An Encounter With God. / 6th June, 2006 - 6/6/06 - Day Of The Beast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.