Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,200 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Would You Like It If A Girl Was To Approach You? (directed To The Fellas) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Like It If A Girl Was To Approach You? (directed To The Fellas) (2328 Views)

Ladies! Do You Feel Intimidated When Some Guys Approach You? / Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Like It If A Girl Was To Approach You? (directed To The Fellas) by Boomting1(f): 4:20am On Nov 22, 2009
You like a girl, she likes you but you don't make a move (i dunno maybe because of fear) would you like it if the girl approached you or would you think of her as desperate? Guys I want to hear from you.
Re: Would You Like It If A Girl Was To Approach You? (directed To The Fellas) by CrazyMan(m): 7:59am On Nov 22, 2009
In other parts of the world, its no big deal if a girl asks a guy out.

But in Nigeria, it isn't advisable for a girl to approach a guy.

If you love a guy, show him the green light. If he doesn't make any move, then let go so that you won't be referred to as the desperate type.
Re: Would You Like It If A Girl Was To Approach You? (directed To The Fellas) by layzie: 8:23am On Nov 22, 2009
Its no big deal, go for it.
A girl has approached me b4, its ok.
Re: Would You Like It If A Girl Was To Approach You? (directed To The Fellas) by sjeezy8: 8:33am On Nov 22, 2009
Happens all the time and its embarrassing
so babes should just give guys a signal (a look) to come over and talk to them.
Re: Would You Like It If A Girl Was To Approach You? (directed To The Fellas) by Igwe9(m): 9:03am On Nov 22, 2009
It would blow my mind if we've known each for a while and with decency written all over her , else you are not different from those on the red-light street. cool
Re: Would You Like It If A Girl Was To Approach You? (directed To The Fellas) by Meklex(m): 11:39am On Nov 22, 2009
If a girl approaches me for a relationship there is no big deal in it, infact it will give me the impression that i am irrestible. You know what that means. peace.
Re: Would You Like It If A Girl Was To Approach You? (directed To The Fellas) by Meklex(m): 11:43am On Nov 22, 2009
If a girl approaches me for a relationship there is no big deal in it, infact it will give me the impression that i am irrestible. You know what that means. peace.
Re: Would You Like It If A Girl Was To Approach You? (directed To The Fellas) by Tcrack(m): 11:59am On Nov 22, 2009
approaching a guy doesn't make you cheap. its the things you do after the meeting that defines you as cheap or otherwise.from my own experience, the few girls that approached me were bad news.not because they approached me, but because they were always after the money.
Re: Would You Like It If A Girl Was To Approach You? (directed To The Fellas) by Mutee: 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2009
Nothing spoil if a girl approach me, infact some have. But some persons see d lady as cheap and maybe desperate. From ma own POV if a man can approach a lady if he is in love, a lady should be able to do the same without fear whatsoever. Keep it up ladies. Nervousness is for sure at first, just ignore it. grin
Re: Would You Like It If A Girl Was To Approach You? (directed To The Fellas) by otokx(m): 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2009
if she is handsome and rich plus lekpa; why not?
Re: Would You Like It If A Girl Was To Approach You? (directed To The Fellas) by scemchee(m): 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2009
otokx:

if she is handsome and rich plus lekpa; why not?
Go sleep my friend you don't even stand a chance with that look. and beside who told you that Girls are handsome,
olodoo. johnbull like you. itibolibor.
Re: Would You Like It If A Girl Was To Approach You? (directed To The Fellas) by Igwe9(m): 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2009
scemchee:

Go sleep my friend you don't even stand a chance with that look. and beside who told you that Girls are handsome,
olodoo. johnbull like you. itibolibor.
lol, , your signature says '' what goes around, comes back around.'' grin
Re: Would You Like It If A Girl Was To Approach You? (directed To The Fellas) by emans(m): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2009
a lady that aproach a man is counted cheap,but to me its not bad
Re: Would You Like It If A Girl Was To Approach You? (directed To The Fellas) by tashanja(m): 12:04am On Nov 23, 2009
Well it depends on the type of guy, because some can be prudish and quite conservative. undecided
However, as for me its not a big deal at all.
Infact I was approached many years ago by a girl who later became my fiance, though we eventually broke up; I never for once held it or used it against her - not even when we quarrelled, because as I said, it wasn't a big deal and shouldn't be. smiley
Re: Would You Like It If A Girl Was To Approach You? (directed To The Fellas) by TheSeeker(m): 12:41am On Nov 23, 2009
Na today?
Re: Would You Like It If A Girl Was To Approach You? (directed To The Fellas) by Mutee: 12:48am On Nov 23, 2009
e don tey wey nyash don get center pathing.

nofin new.
Re: Would You Like It If A Girl Was To Approach You? (directed To The Fellas) by Gabry(f): 1:00am On Nov 23, 2009
I hate making the first move. I'd rather stay single like forever than to make the first move. . . embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Like It If A Girl Was To Approach You? (directed To The Fellas) by Nobody: 2:20am On Nov 23, 2009
Look at all of them, as if any girl would approach their ugly ass grin grin

Naija men. . . . what a display of comedy undecided undecided
Re: Would You Like It If A Girl Was To Approach You? (directed To The Fellas) by Pweety4me(f): 2:37am On Nov 23, 2009
^^^God 4bid bad tin. . . sadundecidedlipsrsealed
Re: Would You Like It If A Girl Was To Approach You? (directed To The Fellas) by chamotex(m): 2:44am On Nov 23, 2009
Enough approaches
Re: Would You Like It If A Girl Was To Approach You? (directed To The Fellas) by TheSeeker(m): 2:58am On Nov 23, 2009
^^^ More than enough sef.
Re: Would You Like It If A Girl Was To Approach You? (directed To The Fellas) by Pweety4me(f): 3:15am On Nov 23, 2009
@Guys by any chance does it make u feel like a woman?or like u r d woman? tongue
Re: Would You Like It If A Girl Was To Approach You? (directed To The Fellas) by TheSeeker(m): 3:28am On Nov 23, 2009
It doesn't change anything unless some guys want to make an ego out of nothing
Re: Would You Like It If A Girl Was To Approach You? (directed To The Fellas) by sjeezy8: 4:50am On Nov 23, 2009
FL Gators:

Dudu Yemi watch dat your mouth, before i put something in it yeye gal
Re: Would You Like It If A Girl Was To Approach You? (directed To The Fellas) by Nobody: 4:51am On Nov 23, 2009
sjeezy8:

Dudu Yemi watch dat your mouth, before i put something in it yeye gal
Truth hurts, sucka
Re: Would You Like It If A Girl Was To Approach You? (directed To The Fellas) by djcrucifix(m): 5:05am On Nov 23, 2009
personally, i love a gurl who has spunk. so i will not see her as desperate, infact her rep will increase.
Re: Would You Like It If A Girl Was To Approach You? (directed To The Fellas) by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 23, 2009
Sure I likes!! but if I don't like her::: I'm sugbe!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't decline her thou, just make friends with her nothing more undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Like It If A Girl Was To Approach You? (directed To The Fellas) by lawisong(m): 7:50am On Nov 23, 2009
What! Are you kidding me? Asking this question is like asking a cat if it would like a rat to be brought to its dinning table. Do you all think that chykin is easy. Chykin is labour intensive so if there is any thing that takes off the labour i'll really appreciate it. It beats my imagination how women want to compete wit men in every area. In politics they want to be the head, in business they want to be on the top, even In bed they want to stay on top. But when it comes to approaching a man they seem to shy away. Ladies remember, what a man can do a woman can do better. So go ahead and prove that to us. Afterall wat is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: Would You Like It If A Girl Was To Approach You? (directed To The Fellas) by megacity: 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2009
some girls approached me in the past , and it didnt work because i walked on them in the end. I expect the girl to do no more than give the green light; let me do the chasing, if I 'm interested. I 'll value her more that way.

Let no girl approach me, i won't appreciate it wink
Re: Would You Like It If A Girl Was To Approach You? (directed To The Fellas) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2009
naija girl: dont approach ( or pretend not to approach)

foreign girl: approach away

hypocrites
Re: Would You Like It If A Girl Was To Approach You? (directed To The Fellas) by Mutee: 1:09am On Nov 27, 2009
FL Gators:

are you high. Do you think every guy here is as U.G.L.Y. as you are. Better watch it. angry angry angry
Re: Would You Like It If A Girl Was To Approach You? (directed To The Fellas) by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 27, 2009
Mutee:

are you high. Do you think every guy here is as U.G.L.Y. as you are. Better watch it. angry angry angry
Will you shut your trap.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Y R Gurls Like Dis? Told Her D Truth And She Left Me. / Wife Material / 5 Way To Keep Your Man From Cheating!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.