Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,401 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! (16386 Views)

How To Use Uda Seed Or Water To Prevent Pregnancy / How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? / I Slept With My Bf Best Fried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! by Dukebaba3v3(m): 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
My BF just cum inside me, How can I prevent Pregnancy?!! this are the kind of questions people who did bedmatics without CD ask, but don't worry i've got you coveredgrin
Postinor 2 is that popular drug that helps you prevent unwanted pregnancy after doing some bedmatics without using condom.
Find the price of postinor 2 and purchase it online via this link==> https://pricenow.com.ng/shop/postinor-2/
Re: My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:01am On Feb 07, 2019
why would anyone (in their right mind) have sex if they dont want to be pregnant?!

and if you couldnt resist to have sex (but was NOT ready to have child) then why would you have unprotected sex?!

5 Likes

Re: My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! by pyyxxaro: 4:59am On Feb 07, 2019
Quickly drink kerosene and chew bitter kola

Thank me later cool

1 Like

Re: My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! by Ghost1994: 7:18am On Feb 07, 2019
go and drink Aporo epajebu...

1 Like

Re: My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! by Starboytwo(m): 7:47am On Feb 07, 2019
Drink beer and Caro white...

1 Like

Re: My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! by PriceNow(m): 8:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
grin Abi
Re: My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! by PriceNow(m): 8:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
pyyxxaro:
Quickly drink kerosene and chew bitter kola

Thank me later cool
guy u wicked ooo grin

4 Likes

Re: My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
Buy postinor 2 (a tablet)..

3 Likes

Re: My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! by PriceNow(m): 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
Griiiiiin:
you on point my bro grin You know whasup
Re: My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! by PriceNow(m): 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
why would anyone (in their right mind) have sex if they dont want to be pregnant?!

and if you couldnt resist to have sex (but was NOT ready to have child) then why would you have unprotected sex?!
some prefer it raw naa grin
Re: My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2019
PriceNow:

you on point my bro grin
You know whasup
hey am nt a guy oo.
Re: My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! by chibaby509(f): 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
My dear.why would you have sex if u will be scared of having a baby?
Now ur lukin 4 a way to take out the evidence in there to cover your shame?
I just want you to think about something,who drinks the concotions or postinor 2,you or him?
And after taking it all,you still let him again and take the concotions again not him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:55am On Feb 09, 2019
PriceNow:
some prefer it raw naa grin

what do they prefer raw?! the babies or the STDs?!?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! by Dukebaba3v3(m): 9:01am On Feb 09, 2019
chibaby509:
My dear.why would you have sex if u will be scared of having a baby?
Now ur lukin 4 a way to take out the evidence in there to cover your shame?
I just want you to think about something,who drinks the concotions or postinor 2,you or him?
And after taking it all,you still let him again and take the concotions again not him.
you are right & wise
Re: My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! by Lightangel65: 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
Dukebaba3v3:
My BF just cum inside me, How can I prevent Pregnancy?!! this are the kind of questions people who did bedmatics without CD ask, but don't worry i've got you coveredgrin
Postinor 2 is that popular drug that helps you prevent unwanted pregnancy after doing some bedmatics without using condom.
Find the price of postinor 2 and purchase it online via this link==> https://pricenow.com.ng/shop/postinor-2/

Why did you have sex in the first place.
Sex is not for human beings
Re: My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! by PriceNow(m): 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
Lightangel65:

Why did you have sex in the first place. Sex is not for human beings
haha, laff wan kill me. sex is only for animals lol
Re: My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! by chibaby509(f): 11:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
Dukebaba3v3:
you are right & wise
Thanks! Somethings are not love anymore rather its stupidity

1 Like

Re: My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! by PriceNow(m): 12:22am On Feb 10, 2019
Griiiiiin:
hey am nt a guy oo.
abeg no vex na mistake my sis grin
Re: My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! by NaijaEmailMiner: 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
Dukebaba3v3:
Abeg go buy sense naagrin
Re: My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! by ShopAdvisorNg: 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2019
thanks for this updated price list.
Re: My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! by schumastic(m): 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
chibaby509:

Thanks! Somethings are not love anymore rather its stupidity

So in essence she shouldn't have sex or shouldn't take pregnancy pills?
Re: My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! by chibaby509(f): 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
schumastic:

So in essence she shouldn't have sex or shouldn't take pregnancy pills?
to answer that,i think u shuld try doing the same and see if the consequences makes u happy
Re: My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! by ShopAdvisorNg: 9:50am On Feb 13, 2019
nice content my friend.
Re: My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! by schumastic(m): 2:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
chibaby509:

to answer that,i think u shuld try doing the same and see if the consequences makes u happy

Yeah, i know is safer to be on birth control pills and cheaper if you and your guy are not ready for kids yet. mind you, married couple also take birth control pills, most especially those doing family planning, so?.
Re: My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! by Flows001(m): 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
U're beautiful
Griiiiiin:
Re: My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
Flows001:
U're beautiful
thanks dear
Re: My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! by DamilolaaaA: 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
Trust me when I say Postpill is better. It is very effective because I have tried it and works like magic, it contains only dose and it is easy for me to use
Griiiiiin:

1 Like

Re: My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! by MiztaAtabo: 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
Hahaha - I am tempted to say "congratulations on your incoming baby " - But let me help you the same way your PVC will help you this coming election.

1. Run to the nearest pharmacy around and ask for "Postpill". It's a single dose tablet that helps prevent pregnancy within 5 days of raw sex.

2. Dial 55059 and talk to any of their reps on pregnancy prevention. They can tell you about other pregnancy prevention methods you can use.
Re: My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! by DamilolaaaA: 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
My dear just use Postpill, they are even on social media, that's where I found them, the IG is @Postpill , it is just N250 . Thank me later

1 Like

Re: My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! by jimiabdul: 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
You can use Postpill, I am sure you can still use it within 5 days after the sex. Please get it and use it immediately o. Pele
Re: My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! by mariamm234: 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
Next time, babes, no need to run to Nairaland crying, just call 55059 , it's toll free and they have different pregnancy prevention methods, the call agents will advise you on the best one for you and how to get it

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Insert Your Dick In Her Tight Pussy / If You Are To Marry A Nairalander, Who Would It Be? / Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.