Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Nicki Minaj Confirms She’s Single After A Breakup With Meek Mill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nicki Minaj Confirms She’s Single After A Breakup With Meek Mill (1546 Views)

She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Confirms She’s Single After A Breakup With Meek Mill by emelux11: 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
Nicki Minaj has finally decided to clear the air with a confirmation that she is single. Omeeka is no more.

Things started to bubble following Nicki Minaj’s birthday in December, which she did celebrate with Meek Mill out in Turks and Caicos. A short period of time after though, the hints started pouring in. Nicki took subtle shots on Instagram. Meek deleted his Instagram, before returning with an ass that probably wasn’t Nicki’s. The list goes on.

In her tweet, Nicki says, “To confirm, yes I am single. Focusing on my work & looking forward to sharing it with you guys really soon. Have a blessed New Year. Love u.”

Meek Mill has yet to say anything publicly about the break-up.

http://akadagist.com/breakingnicki-minaj-confirms-shes-single/

Re: Nicki Minaj Confirms She’s Single After A Breakup With Meek Mill by DozieInc(m): 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
Her problems

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Confirms She’s Single After A Breakup With Meek Mill by Cloudplus(m): 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
yeah hearing of been single mostly from supers star especially from Ladies is not a New news http://Cloud2plus..com
Re: Nicki Minaj Confirms She’s Single After A Breakup With Meek Mill by ouzo1(m): 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
ThankGod never liked meek mill time to Gbedu

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Confirms She’s Single After A Breakup With Meek Mill by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
RIP MILLY GONE TOO SOON

Re: Nicki Minaj Confirms She’s Single After A Breakup With Meek Mill by donMIG(m): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
Drake finally got his wish
"When its over i hope i am next inline"
ONLY

3 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Confirms She’s Single After A Breakup With Meek Mill by LOGDAN(m): 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nicki Minaj Confirms She’s Single After A Breakup With Meek Mill by ghostwritter(m): 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
DozieInc:
Her problems
....are my problems. wish to have her type as a baby mama.
Re: Nicki Minaj Confirms She’s Single After A Breakup With Meek Mill by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2017

sheesh! finally! grin

Re: Nicki Minaj Confirms She’s Single After A Breakup With Meek Mill by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
donMIG:
Drake finally got his wish "When its over i hope i am next inline" ONLY

he's into Jeniffer Lopez now..grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Confirms She’s Single After A Breakup With Meek Mill by IamLEGEND1: 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
Estharfabian:

A.k.a the best ass of all time.
Re: Nicki Minaj Confirms She’s Single After A Breakup With Meek Mill by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
A.k.a the best ass of all time.

I Fücking know, right? smiley

the 'Realest' One too. grin
and she's like 50...undecided

Re: Nicki Minaj Confirms She’s Single After A Breakup With Meek Mill by Defaramade(m): 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Confirms She’s Single After A Breakup With Meek Mill by banme(m): 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
Gerra of here

Re: Nicki Minaj Confirms She’s Single After A Breakup With Meek Mill by Defaramade(m): 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
Estharfabian:

the 'Realest' One too. grin and she's like 50...undecided
47 fa
Re: Nicki Minaj Confirms She’s Single After A Breakup With Meek Mill by Goroz: 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
They never looked good together
Re: Nicki Minaj Confirms She’s Single After A Breakup With Meek Mill by jojothaiv(m): 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2017
That's life though!
Don't be suprise, yes.. Cause the bitter ex.. Will turn to wack spitter..
Re: Nicki Minaj Confirms She’s Single After A Breakup With Meek Mill by IamLEGEND1: 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
Estharfabian:

the 'Realest' One too. grin
and she's like 50...undecided
But knowing Drake's track record......he's probably gonna screw that milf over.
or he's gonna get screwed.......it's hard to keep track of who usually screws who over when it comes to these red carpet freaks with their revolving door relationships.
Re: Nicki Minaj Confirms She’s Single After A Breakup With Meek Mill by debque(m): 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
seriously searching for fuccks!!!

Re: Nicki Minaj Confirms She’s Single After A Breakup With Meek Mill by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
But knowing Drake's track record......he's probably gonna screw that milf over.
or he's gonna get screwed.......it's hard to keep track of who usually screws who over when it comes to these red carpet freaks with their revolving door relationships.

well, she told the press that she ain't looking forward to a relationship with him. that she's just messing with him. undecided

So, I'm guessing it's just a fling thingy...
Re: Nicki Minaj Confirms She’s Single After A Breakup With Meek Mill by IamLEGEND1: 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
Estharfabian:

well, she told the press that she ain't looking forward to a relationship with him. that she's just messing with him. undecided

So, I'm guessing it's just a fling thingy...
Wuh! grin
looks like that ship capsized well before it left the harbour.
But I guess it's still a win-win situation for both parties-
Two hot,famous people enjoying enjoying each other's company. sprinkle a few nights of unrestrained debauchery and the subsequent exchange of fluids....ALL WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED!
who hasn't had that dream before? cheesy
Re: Nicki Minaj Confirms She’s Single After A Breakup With Meek Mill by buffalowings: 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
donMIG:
Drake finally got his wish
"When its over i hope i am next inline"
ONLY

Wait o wetin she dey distribute.?

Meanwhile

Re: Nicki Minaj Confirms She’s Single After A Breakup With Meek Mill by Xcoo(m): 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ehmm please is rihana single?
Re: Nicki Minaj Confirms She’s Single After A Breakup With Meek Mill by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Wuh! grin
looks like that ship capsized well before it left the harbour.
But I guess it's still a win-win situation for both parties-
Two hot,famous people enjoying enjoying each other's company. sprinkle a few nights of unrestrained debauchery and the subsequent exchange of fluids....ALL WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED!
who hasn't had that dream before? cheesy
well, I have. that's fo' sure. grin

Re: Nicki Minaj Confirms She’s Single After A Breakup With Meek Mill by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
[size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Confirms She’s Single After A Breakup With Meek Mill by Doctorfitz: 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
Oloshos errwhere. Stop sharing this punna u wont gree
Re: Nicki Minaj Confirms She’s Single After A Breakup With Meek Mill by donMIG(m): 12:20am On Jan 06, 2017
buffalowings:

Wait o wetin she dey distribute.?

Meanwhile

Lol....i no know but i just love her because shez real never pretending
A real down a$$ b1tch
Re: Nicki Minaj Confirms She’s Single After A Breakup With Meek Mill by donMIG(m): 12:21am On Jan 06, 2017
Estharfabian:

Oh...perhaps d brake up came too late
Mehn that girl has got everything to make a man act stupid
Re: Nicki Minaj Confirms She’s Single After A Breakup With Meek Mill by seunny4lif(m): 12:24am On Jan 06, 2017
In J.Cole voice
Shoutout to my LA hoes
Lame niggas can't know the diff
Shootout to the Niggas who know
LA hoes
F***k them and drop them
Them just advance hoes grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Dey Enter Lagos / See How Mariah Carey Suffers Fashion Fail As Her Nip Slip At Oscar Red Carpet / Facebook Girl Ask How Long She Should Wait To Cheat Again After Begging Her Bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.