Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Facebook Girl Ask How Long She Should Wait To Cheat Again After Begging Her Bf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook Girl Ask How Long She Should Wait To Cheat Again After Begging Her Bf (1544 Views)

It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. / See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood / Is It Wrong For Your Fiancee’s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Girl Ask How Long She Should Wait To Cheat Again After Begging Her Bf by piperson(m): 7:42pm On May 05, 2017
this facebook girl wants to cheat again after being caught and forgiven by boyfriend but ask how long should she wait before cheating again

what's your thought?

Re: Facebook Girl Ask How Long She Should Wait To Cheat Again After Begging Her Bf by piperson(m): 7:44pm On May 05, 2017
lalasticlala
seun
mynd44
ishilove
marpol
semid4lyfe
obinoscopy
farano
rocktation
Re: Facebook Girl Ask How Long She Should Wait To Cheat Again After Begging Her Bf by Chuknovski(m): 7:44pm On May 05, 2017
she's a flirt, something tells me she likes the thing, op give me her adress so I can deliver the thing grin
Re: Facebook Girl Ask How Long She Should Wait To Cheat Again After Begging Her Bf by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:52pm On May 05, 2017
These are the type of babes who become baby mamas sharp sharp! These legs are always open for traffic
Re: Facebook Girl Ask How Long She Should Wait To Cheat Again After Begging Her Bf by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 05, 2017
shocked
Re: Facebook Girl Ask How Long She Should Wait To Cheat Again After Begging Her Bf by OGsteven(m): 8:00pm On May 05, 2017
Wayray rey oh
Re: Facebook Girl Ask How Long She Should Wait To Cheat Again After Begging Her Bf by ellagabs(f): 8:08pm On May 05, 2017
public borehole

1 Like

Re: Facebook Girl Ask How Long She Should Wait To Cheat Again After Begging Her Bf by pizzylee(m): 8:09pm On May 05, 2017
dz type of girl will later cum n say she wants a God fearing, honest,humble,dark,tall man

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Girl Ask How Long She Should Wait To Cheat Again After Begging Her Bf by Kondomatic(m): 8:10pm On May 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
These are the type of babes who become baby mamas sharp sharp! These legs are always open for traffic
That is unfortunately what cheats do.

They don't apologize because they're sorry but because they've been caught.
Re: Facebook Girl Ask How Long She Should Wait To Cheat Again After Begging Her Bf by Elmojiid(m): 8:10pm On May 05, 2017
my kinda lady
Re: Facebook Girl Ask How Long She Should Wait To Cheat Again After Begging Her Bf by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 05, 2017
The level of stupidity has reached alarming levels the need for a cure is now quite pertinent .
Re: Facebook Girl Ask How Long She Should Wait To Cheat Again After Begging Her Bf by Headlesschicken(m): 8:18pm On May 05, 2017
undecided Wetin concern me,by d way d b!tch x just seeking attention,all dis gals wanna do dis days x just 2phuck even when all we want is just to cuddle n talk bout our feelings...

1 Like

Re: Facebook Girl Ask How Long She Should Wait To Cheat Again After Begging Her Bf by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:22pm On May 05, 2017
Kondomatic:
That is unfortunately what cheats do.

They don't apologize because they're sorry but because they've been caught.

Some of these babes don't know what "marriage material" means even if it biatch slapped them repeatedly... And when they finally want to settle down, they realise that nobody is down for their damaged goods.
Re: Facebook Girl Ask How Long She Should Wait To Cheat Again After Begging Her Bf by dollyjoy(f): 8:24pm On May 05, 2017
Why cheat on someone you claim to love in the first place.angry If he is not up to what you expected. Quit!!
Re: Facebook Girl Ask How Long She Should Wait To Cheat Again After Begging Her Bf by Omotayor123(f): 8:39pm On May 05, 2017
Yeye girl.... Must you cheatundecided
No worry, when guys chop, use & dump you finish; your brain go reset. cry
Re: Facebook Girl Ask How Long She Should Wait To Cheat Again After Begging Her Bf by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:46pm On May 05, 2017
Headlesschicken:
undecided Wetin concern me,by d way d b!tch x just seeking attention,all dis gals wanna do dis days x just 2phuck even when all we want is just to cuddle n talk bout our feelings...

Bro, the Above in bold is what you do after sex... Asking for her name etc, lol
Re: Facebook Girl Ask How Long She Should Wait To Cheat Again After Begging Her Bf by sollybaby(f): 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
Baby

(1) (Reply)

I Have No Idea / xxxx bg / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.