Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

This Guy First Took Permission From His Fiancee’s Daughter Before Proposing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy First Took Permission From His Fiancee’s Daughter Before Proposing (33059 Views)

Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos / List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy First Took Permission From His Fiancee’s Daughter Before Proposing by ummuhanny(f): 10:48am On Jan 06, 2017
awww...so cute kiss

1 Like

Re: This Guy First Took Permission From His Fiancee’s Daughter Before Proposing by starrygal(f): 10:48am On Jan 06, 2017
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...
we didnt go dt way, we are right hia
Re: This Guy First Took Permission From His Fiancee’s Daughter Before Proposing by stubbornman(m): 10:48am On Jan 06, 2017
perryy:
Bulshit. I don't deal with Tokunbo.

Cmon Shatap there.....Carrot head....You know how many belle your girlfriend don comot
Re: This Guy First Took Permission From His Fiancee’s Daughter Before Proposing by legibow: 10:49am On Jan 06, 2017
So that he can sleep with two eyes closed now..... If not hin go hear am
Re: This Guy First Took Permission From His Fiancee’s Daughter Before Proposing by oscaruzie(m): 10:49am On Jan 06, 2017
I don't really like the "F" word buh...who/how this news go epp nah? nawa o
Re: This Guy First Took Permission From His Fiancee’s Daughter Before Proposing by muhakeem(m): 10:52am On Jan 06, 2017
respect for the baby
Re: This Guy First Took Permission From His Fiancee’s Daughter Before Proposing by stubbornman(m): 10:52am On Jan 06, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
must a man kneel?
Oga when eh reach your turn...do cutting grass give her the ring no problem

1 Like

Re: This Guy First Took Permission From His Fiancee’s Daughter Before Proposing by teozey111(m): 10:57am On Jan 06, 2017
Chillext:
this "F..uck" thing is becoming boring
bros I taya ooo......don't give fvck.....forgot fvck at home.....fvck went that way.....wat d fvck sef...
I don taya joor

1 Like

Re: This Guy First Took Permission From His Fiancee’s Daughter Before Proposing by Leoswaggs(m): 11:00am On Jan 06, 2017
dah little gal is cute sha...
Re: This Guy First Took Permission From His Fiancee’s Daughter Before Proposing by Culin(f): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2017
Aaawww so sweet
Re: This Guy First Took Permission From His Fiancee’s Daughter Before Proposing by Mujaheeeden: 11:14am On Jan 06, 2017
TooNoisy:
Reagan no get daddy? Unless the daughter's father is late, why should he be her daddy?

Abeg, let Reagan know her real father and you can continue with your new found love.

All the best.
You think they do those nonsense Naija mentality there?

If you want to love the lady you first love her daughter
Re: This Guy First Took Permission From His Fiancee’s Daughter Before Proposing by trendyprettygir: 11:18am On Jan 06, 2017
Where are the wailers?

Nigerian men, can you see for ya self? A woman with a daughter is getting married - Please no suicide tonight!

grin
Re: This Guy First Took Permission From His Fiancee’s Daughter Before Proposing by ArabMopol(m): 11:27am On Jan 06, 2017
ok

Re: This Guy First Took Permission From His Fiancee’s Daughter Before Proposing by AngelsAndStars(m): 11:33am On Jan 06, 2017
stubbornman:

Oga when eh reach your turn...do cutting grass give her the ring no problem
thanks.
Re: This Guy First Took Permission From His Fiancee’s Daughter Before Proposing by Kirinwa: 11:38am On Jan 06, 2017
They all look good together.What of the real Papa? E die?
Re: This Guy First Took Permission From His Fiancee’s Daughter Before Proposing by queencalipso(f): 11:42am On Jan 06, 2017
Wow!! Beautiful couple and daughter, God bless their marriage.

1 Like

Re: This Guy First Took Permission From His Fiancee’s Daughter Before Proposing by mastermaestro(m): 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
perryy:

Little kid who hasn't seen anything in life. Don't make mockery of everything you see or hear. Be warned.

Re: This Guy First Took Permission From His Fiancee’s Daughter Before Proposing by JulietAmar(f): 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
perryy:

Then go find urself Chassis
Re: This Guy First Took Permission From His Fiancee’s Daughter Before Proposing by WaterDrunkard: 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
h
Bros why grin
Re: This Guy First Took Permission From His Fiancee’s Daughter Before Proposing by babasolution: 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
CUCKOLDRY
Re: This Guy First Took Permission From His Fiancee’s Daughter Before Proposing by Kobicove(m): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
I hope he will also ask for the daughter's permission before taking her to the other room... grin

1 Like

Re: This Guy First Took Permission From His Fiancee’s Daughter Before Proposing by queenDD(f): 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
Really sweet, a cute daughter she's got.
Re: This Guy First Took Permission From His Fiancee’s Daughter Before Proposing by Jimi23(m): 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
TooNoisy:
Reagan no get daddy? Unless the daughter's father is late, why should he be her daddy?

Abeg, let Reagan know her real father and you can continue with your new found love.

All the best.

Hv u thought that her biological father may not be interested in knowing her? Or have u never heard of irresponsible absentee fathers who don't drop a dime or don't even give a hoot about their child's welfare?.Be happy 4 the lil angel instead of judging what u don't know jack about. Do not judge so you won't get judged.
Re: This Guy First Took Permission From His Fiancee’s Daughter Before Proposing by davidif: 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
must a man kneel?

I tire o.
Re: This Guy First Took Permission From His Fiancee’s Daughter Before Proposing by Khez: 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
But who's the daddy tho*?

(1) (2) (Reply)

ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 9 - Final Episode) / Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. / How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.