Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,783 members, 7,837,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Wud U Take Ur Gurlfriend To Ur Ex Gurlfriend's Bday? Yes Or No Give Ur Reason - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wud U Take Ur Gurlfriend To Ur Ex Gurlfriend's Bday? Yes Or No Give Ur Reason (662 Views)

Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) / My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me / Y Shuld My Gurlfriend Be So Much Interested In My Monthly Take Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wud U Take Ur Gurlfriend To Ur Ex Gurlfriend's Bday? Yes Or No Give Ur Reason by abishegs: 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2009
if u are a guy, wud u take ur now gurlfriend to ur ex gurlfriend's bday party? wateva answer, give reason pls
and ladies, wud u want to go wiv ur bf to his ex gurlfriend's bday
Re: Wud U Take Ur Gurlfriend To Ur Ex Gurlfriend's Bday? Yes Or No Give Ur Reason by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2009
as long as everything is over, and you maintain a good friendship with your
ex gf why not? tongue
Re: Wud U Take Ur Gurlfriend To Ur Ex Gurlfriend's Bday? Yes Or No Give Ur Reason by Boomting1(f): 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2009
That's just asking for trouble, The new girlfriend will feel that she has to compete with the ex girlfriend to be the better girlfriend and the ex girlfriend will probably feel you only brought the new girlfriend to make her jealous or to rub it in that you have moved on. Even if both parties are mature and the new girlfriend feels secure in the relationship it still will be very awkward. That's just my opinion though. Go with whatever you feel
Re: Wud U Take Ur Gurlfriend To Ur Ex Gurlfriend's Bday? Yes Or No Give Ur Reason by abishegs: 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2009
y wud u even go to ur ex bday, i dnt think it right, ex is ex, nothing shud bring them so close to the extent of attending parties, wht if she is still single, and decide to use him for tht day, where does the new gurl stand? anything cn happen from there u knw
Re: Wud U Take Ur Gurlfriend To Ur Ex Gurlfriend's Bday? Yes Or No Give Ur Reason by Charchar(f): 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2009
If she's an ex why don't ya keep her that way ex! I would be uncomfortable, would you like it if she brought you over to her exs bday party? Always put yourself in the others shoes. That usually will answer your questions for yousmiley
Re: Wud U Take Ur Gurlfriend To Ur Ex Gurlfriend's Bday? Yes Or No Give Ur Reason by LordReed(m): 10:05am On Nov 23, 2009
[size=14pt]Recipe for disaster![/size]

I won't dare it! I have learnt THE HARD way that for ladies the issue of ex's is very potent indeed. Merely talking to an ex is enuff to bring heat talk less of taking one to the other's party.

Can anyone say catfight??!!!
Re: Wud U Take Ur Gurlfriend To Ur Ex Gurlfriend's Bday? Yes Or No Give Ur Reason by abishegs: 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2009
@ Lord, yea more like catfight,
but in matured pple's case, its a competition, lol
Re: Wud U Take Ur Gurlfriend To Ur Ex Gurlfriend's Bday? Yes Or No Give Ur Reason by tanimz(f): 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2009
Sure, as long as there is nothing going on with the ex.
Re: Wud U Take Ur Gurlfriend To Ur Ex Gurlfriend's Bday? Yes Or No Give Ur Reason by abishegs: 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2009
yea nthing going on, but is it stil safe or reasonable to take ur gf to ur ex's bday party!?
Re: Wud U Take Ur Gurlfriend To Ur Ex Gurlfriend's Bday? Yes Or No Give Ur Reason by whiteroses(f): 4:30am On Nov 24, 2009
yes if i want a party thats the only sane reason why i would act so dumb
Re: Wud U Take Ur Gurlfriend To Ur Ex Gurlfriend's Bday? Yes Or No Give Ur Reason by LordReed(m): 10:15am On Nov 24, 2009
tanimz:

Sure, as long as there is nothing going on with the ex.

Guys maybe not be quick to express all the 'jealousy' but u ladies will make hell reside on earth dat day!
Re: Wud U Take Ur Gurlfriend To Ur Ex Gurlfriend's Bday? Yes Or No Give Ur Reason by iice(f): 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2009
Yea, i'd love to go. . .might meet some new dudes grin
And yes, i plan on making friends. . .just not with women cheesy
Re: Wud U Take Ur Gurlfriend To Ur Ex Gurlfriend's Bday? Yes Or No Give Ur Reason by coolier(f): 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2009
If he decides on going, then we go as a couple!

(1) (Reply)

Seeking A Suger Mummy / Guys Can Your Female Friends Find Dating Partner For You? / What Do Guys Do When They See A Beautiful Woman In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.