Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria (45735 Views)

8 Of The Cheapest Cars To Maintain / 5 Ways To Identify Bullet Proof Cars On Nigerian Roads. / Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by loadedvibes: 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
Naso people take dey end with stolen vehicles
Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by Praktikals(m): 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
noble71:
When one door of happiness closes, another one opens for us, but sometimes we look so much at the closed door that we fail to see the one that is opened before us.
Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by kingsmith4(m): 1:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
oluwafreshkid:

Buy new English instead
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by mrsage(m): 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
Nigerian used cars are always cheaper but you need to be very very careful.

Most people are not sincere and they never fully disclose the true state of the car.
Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by josh001(m): 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
lestat:

Okay

G. O. O . G. L . E
I do know that, lazy and without time to do research and construction, besides I prefer a relaying of assimilated knowledge.
Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by czaratwork: 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
google ridesafely.com
josh001:
Will someone be kind enough to give me information about USA auction?

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by theimmortals(m): 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
B4bestbrain:
Why all these stress when you can just pm me to come and carry the car I parked at home, which I guess theybe are only using it to cruise around, but will wait for me to come back for the renewal of the papers if expires and maintenance of any major fault.

Save me from this and give me small change naah undecided.

Dont think will use it this 2017 again, since i will not be around.

What type of car is that and pricce
Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by protocoll(m): 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Please don't be annoyed..

Don't take it to heart for what I am about to do..

I know its somehow childish..

Even me doing it isn't proud doing so..

Second to comment don't be annoyed for wasting this space..

Don't see me as an enemy of progress. Abegew..

I think they went that way,

I mean those that give a fûck

i mean am oo

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by protocoll(m): 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
oluwafreshkid:

Buy new English instead

badt guy lol

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by DozieInc(m): 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Please don't be annoyed..

Don't take it to heart for what I am about to do..

I know its somehow childish..

Even me doing it isn't proud doing so..

Second to comment don't be annoyed for wasting this space..

Don't see me as an enemy of progress. Abegew..

I think they went that way,

I mean those that give a fûck
Welcome to the Gang.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by manikspears: 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
permsec:
The best way to buy a car in Naija.... Buy thr parts gradually, when completed call moruf to assemble for you.
cheesy so that your front door go be honda, your back door go be toyota and your engine go be volvo abi

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by Kayodemichael(m): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
#theywentthatway
Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by Jodano: 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
I concurred,dont go and buy a car for buying sake,you drive it for 2 days it drives you for 4 days. you have been warned.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by adaksbullet: 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
oluwafreshkid:

Buy new English instead
are u tink u are no eglish than me? undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by adaksbullet: 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
Preca:
bye new cars ke
yels, are u confuse? undecidedhos mine eglish his too bigger too ur brian? undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by forray(m): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
R2des:
ONLINE STORES IS BEST
can u Pls list some online stores
Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by noble71(m): 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
Mayflowa:

So you actually joined!

lol! na the way bro. this one na the real deal!
Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by HAH: 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
Joavid:
Toyota Big Daddy

Toyota First Lady

Range Rover Autobiography..

Evil spirit.

baby boy

End of discussion

discussion continues. lol

who names this cars

grin

Range Rover Autobiography is a name given to it by its manufacturer not by Nigerians
Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by hush15: 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
wunmi590:
How to deal with someone who disturbs you with calls....Go to OLX, advertise iPhone 7 for N20,000, leave his number as a contact, then sit back, smile and drink chilled coke. Then watch God fighting your battle

You such a badass smiley wink kiss

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by moscyt(m): 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
AutoJoshNG:

https://autojosh.com/cheapest-cars-in-nigeria/
Can you list some good auction sites that you know of?
Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by AutoJoshNG: 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
moscyt:

Can you list some good auction sites that you know of?

Copart.com and auctionexport.com

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by idesylvester(m): 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
Guy u r wicked, in this 2017 u still no dey pity
oluwafreshkid:

Buy new English instead

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by lucerowest(m): 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
adaksbullet:
undecided I'm alway bye new cars undecided
See name sef angry
Abeg no kill us with gun shots o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by lucerowest(m): 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
adaksbullet:
are u tink u are no eglish than me? undecided

No use style style change am.. grin you don F******k up

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by ideology(m): 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
those names can only be heard in Nigeria
Joavid:
Toyota Big Daddy

Toyota First Lady

Range Rover Autobiography..

Evil spirit.

baby boy

End of discussion

discussion continues. lol

who names this cars

grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by tolulinks(m): 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
winetapper:
The best people to buy cars from

Hausa, they like Honda cars and the are quite good with maintenance , so you can rebuy them and just fee touch and it's ok

Igbo man like flashy things and decorations, so buying cars from them will give you no itch.

Once a Yoruba man wants to sell his car forget it.. embarassed the car can drive itself to the Panel beater work shop grin grin

Help Tomi, she needs a Heart Surgery, She is looking up to you
An idiot is talking
Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by Gabbyelep: 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
Very good
Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by adaksbullet: 6:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
lucerowest:

See name sef angry
Abeg no kill us with gun shots o grin grin grin
are u seen gon on mine beer hand? angry angry angry

I'm I looked like arm ruber on ur eye? angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accident At Car Stunts Show In Kano (Photos) / Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra / Man Matches His Rolls Royce To His Turban & Dressing In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.