Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,345 members, 7,954,401 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:12 PM

5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria (45944 Views)

8 Of The Cheapest Cars To Maintain / 5 Ways To Identify Bullet Proof Cars On Nigerian Roads. / Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by Hades2016(m): 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
Preca:
bye new cars ke
my sister the tin tire me ooooo
Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by PETUK(m): 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
soath:
It's #350 here.
Sai Baba
Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by obontami: 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
Preca:
bye new cars ke
Nice lips. I love me women with full lips. wink
Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
theimmortals:

What type of car is that and pricce

Pm things, OK?
Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by Inova(m): 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
winetapper:
The best people to buy cars from

Hausa, they like Honda cars and the are quite good with maintenance , so you can rebuy them and just fee touch and it's ok

Igbo man like flashy things and decorations, so buying cars from them will give you no itch.

Once a Yoruba man wants to sell his car forget it.. embarassed the car can drive itself to the Panel beater work.
I strongly disagree with you on igbo mans cars.
Pls avoid an igbo mans car cuz those cars would have accumulated serious mileage due to frequent traveling to the east.
Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by menik62(m): 11:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
oluwafreshkid:

Buy new English instead
angry angry
Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by hotspec(m): 7:14am On Jan 07, 2017
oluwafreshkid:

Buy new English instead
U should have corrected d guy rather than making mockery of his trial. BUY and not BYE.

Even u, Buying an English was wrong; rather English Language as d 2 are not d same. Thank me later as no one is above mistake.
Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 13, 2017
theimmortals:

What type of car is that and pricce

What's up?
Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by Prec1ous(m): 8:07am On Oct 19, 2017
Re: 5 Ways To Buy The Cheapest Cars In Nigeria by Chineduogbojo95: 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
These are some cheap cars you can also buy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_PCHEKqi7k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Made In Nigeria Cars Being Displayed At The Lagos Trade Fair (Pictures) / How True Is This Myth About Honda And Toyota Car Engines? (pictures) / CEO Of Mercedes Sits Inside Benz To Take The Gun Shots In His Bullet Proof Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.