Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

"Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB (26052 Views)

Ikpeazu Abducts, Orders Thugs To Secretly Kill A Man In Govt House (dsturbng Pic / Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress / Ipob Carpets Buhari, Britain Over Disobedience To Rule Of Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by unmask: 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
The write up is a tad confusing.....do they want biafra because they share the same country as muslims? Religion is the bane of many a nation. Imagine how he veered from talking about an assassination attempt to the british being christians and dining with muslims. This man and folks like him are the cause of all major problems in this country.

IRMC

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by ahamonyeka(m): 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
Why was the thread closed before?
Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by Handsomecole(m): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
What's wrong with this one undecided??
Inspectorsuga:

Continue claiming dat u are an igbo man to d pleasure of whoever dat is wt u in fighting d biafran project.
But one thing z for sure ur hatred and antagonism is actually d fuel we need to sail dis ship to d treasure land...
Do urself some good, wake ur mom in d midnight and plead with her to at least tell u d name of d fulani herdsman dat she spread her stinking legs to dat manifested into an imbe.cile like u

6 Likes

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by melodyogonna(m): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
stephnie1:

same people are now claiming that trump want Kanu dead
i did not read that here oo, what i read is that the us had wanted to kill him before donald trump was elected
Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by goshen26: 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
They should not kill him ooooooo, I want ibo to go, at least everyone first go to their country, and all their property here in lag will b unctioned

shocked

1 Like

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by brookz: 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
Our Flat head brothers frm d Land of d raising sun are & wil forever remain Ingrates. bia+fraud pipo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by midfinger(m): 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
Kestolovee95:

do you want yoruba girls like me and stephnie1 to die of konji. Biafra will leave us with our yoruba men and their tiny priccks. We need good Biafran sugarsticks to unite with our puccies forever that why we hate Kanu and IPOB. grin grin
[quote][/quote] smileyTruth is that I like Yoruba girls too,if not for the attitude of your men I wouldn't mind marrying one of them...out of the many that I have as friends.
Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by Wolfbrother(m): 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
lol
Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by stephnie1(f): 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
Kestolovee95:

Kanu is trying to deny our yoruba girls big Ibo Biafrans' penis by championing seperation. Our yoruba girls hate biafra because there will be no big Ibo penis to hammer our pucccies if Biafra leaves.

We must hate kanu and for trying to stop our girls from uniting with big Ibo pricks. Thank you for hating biafra and running away from kayode's small pricck. One naijeriya!

to chop ban dey seet you abi?
Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by midfinger(m): 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
Handsomecole:
What's wrong with this one undecided??
but he said the f truth!!
Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by stephnie1(f): 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
Kestolovee95:

e pain am!

Are you not interested in 'one naijeriya' again. I'm I telling lies, why are you hustling to be with biafrauds if not for their huge sugarsticks? You dey pretend abi? grin

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by cirmuell(m): 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
What brand of weed are these people smoking? shocked Damn, this is embarrassing to say the least embarassed

1 Like

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by 0b10010011: 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
melodyogonna:
i did not read that here oo, what i read is that the us had wanted to kill him before donald trump was elected

Lies upon lies
Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by stephnie1(f): 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
cirmuell:
What brand of weed are these people smoking? shocked Damn, this is embarrassing to say the least embarassed

okene weed
Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by holluphemydavid(m): 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
dat cant be possible nau,dis flat head people sef
Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by melodyogonna(m): 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
0b10010011:

Lies upon lies
read that part again mister
Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by 0b10010011: 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
AntiWailer:
Deluded people.

I thought Britain wanted to wage war for arresting him.

Britain is not even aware an eediot is in a jail. The problem they have before them is more than a weed smoker getting arrested in a brothel.

Long Live Nelson Mandela Dilector

How many more years to go in jail self ? cheesy grin

26 years left
Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by Eshinwaju: 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
AntiNigerian:
Am also a proud igbo man from Etche LGA Rivers state and I say no to Nigeria! NIGERIA is a man made nation and therefore she must DIE!

Etche is not ibo....stop peddling lies on NL...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayelsa Workers Protest With Coffin Against Governor Dickson (Photos) / Kwankwaso Meets With Students He Sponsored To Study In Edo University (photos) / Ekiti Bars Fayemi, Other From Holding Public Offices In State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.