Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,431 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

African Man Spotted Wearing Bikini On The Beach - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Man Spotted Wearing Bikini On The Beach (4664 Views)

Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Man Causes Uproar After Wearing Bikini At A Popular Beach In Lagos (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Man Spotted Wearing Bikini On The Beach by winkmart: 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
Could it have been photoshopped or real? I know anything is possible in the present world that we are in. Now that now one gives a damn about any other person. The guy could do that deliberately to amuse people or it could be his lifestyle as a cross-dresser.

What amazes me the most is that no one is paying attention to him. It seems a lot of Africans now mind their businesses now.

Over to you guys! Is this photo-shop or Real?

[img]https://2.bp..com/-UypRxwolWYw/WG5vGRSuLUI/AAAAAAALVGk/PsSq1iFnliwQ3PIsUcNbkn-Ao_ekH5oVwCLcB/s640/unnamed.jpg[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/african-man-spotted-wearing-bikini-on.html

lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Man Spotted Wearing Bikini On The Beach by winkmart: 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
Re: African Man Spotted Wearing Bikini On The Beach by Dotnie00(m): 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
Black bobrisky in the making
Re: African Man Spotted Wearing Bikini On The Beach by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
grin

Maybe this pishure is not in any African countries at all.
Re: African Man Spotted Wearing Bikini On The Beach by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
He's quite endowed sha. cheesy
Re: African Man Spotted Wearing Bikini On The Beach by MackBrooklyn: 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
cheesy grin

Some village people won't leave some people alone... Imagine person go beach go catch fun, them still follow am go cheesy

5 Likes

Re: African Man Spotted Wearing Bikini On The Beach by MackBrooklyn: 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
colik:
He's quite endowed sha. cheesy

Re: African Man Spotted Wearing Bikini On The Beach by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
MackBrooklyn:

See this wan. undecided
Re: African Man Spotted Wearing Bikini On The Beach by MackBrooklyn: 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
colik:
See this wan. undecided
cheesy grin

Wetin?? undecided
Re: African Man Spotted Wearing Bikini On The Beach by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Wetin?? undecided
I should be asking you na. tongue
Abi you're jealous of that man ni? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: African Man Spotted Wearing Bikini On The Beach by MackBrooklyn: 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
colik:

I should be asking you na. tongue

Abi you're jealous of that man ni? cheesy grin

cheesy grin

Lol, I ain't gonna become jealous of a possessed man... But I might get jealous seeing you trying to_fuck him tongue

1 Like

Re: African Man Spotted Wearing Bikini On The Beach by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, I ain't gonna become jealous of a possessed man... But I might get jealous seeing you trying to_fuck him tongue

I'm completely unfuckable so don't fret. cheesy
Re: African Man Spotted Wearing Bikini On The Beach by MackBrooklyn: 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
colik:

I'm completely unfuckable so don't fret. cheesy

Re: African Man Spotted Wearing Bikini On The Beach by Splinz(m): 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
This is bae...

Re: African Man Spotted Wearing Bikini On The Beach by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
[quote author=MackBrooklyn post=52583984][/quote] Lmao! cheesy
You're not well...I swear!
Re: African Man Spotted Wearing Bikini On The Beach by MackBrooklyn: 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
colik:
Lmao! cheesy
You're not well...I swear!
cheesy grin

Colik... cry

Re: African Man Spotted Wearing Bikini On The Beach by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Colik... cry
Why don't you just comman pay my bride price. tongue
Re: African Man Spotted Wearing Bikini On The Beach by phlamesG: 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
Weyrey le leyi ooo sad
Re: African Man Spotted Wearing Bikini On The Beach by MackBrooklyn: 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
colik:
Why don't you just comman pay my bride price. tongue
cheesy grin

Like how much be your bride price sef?? cheesy
Re: African Man Spotted Wearing Bikini On The Beach by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Like how much be your bride price sef?? cheesy
Just 4.5 million dollars. grin
Re: African Man Spotted Wearing Bikini On The Beach by MackBrooklyn: 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
colik:

Just 4.5 million dollars. grin
cheesy grin

Kilode?? Na the whole family ah wan marry?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: African Man Spotted Wearing Bikini On The Beach by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Kilode?? Na the whole family ah wan marry?? cheesy
Izz nor too mush na. cheesy
Re: African Man Spotted Wearing Bikini On The Beach by MackBrooklyn: 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
colik:

Izz nor too mush na. cheesy
cheesy grin

Babe, it's not too "mush" but it's too "much" now... cheesy
Re: African Man Spotted Wearing Bikini On The Beach by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Babe, it's not too "mush" but it's too "much" now... cheesy
Just say you cannot afford it. cheesy
I'll understand...You'll pay in monthly installments. smiley
Re: African Man Spotted Wearing Bikini On The Beach by MackBrooklyn: 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
colik:
Just say you cannot afford it. cheesy
I'll understand...You'll pay in monthly installments. smiley
cheesy grin

And ah go return you when ah don chop that same food to my satisfaction... cheesy
Re: African Man Spotted Wearing Bikini On The Beach by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

And ah go return you when ah don chop that same food to my satisfaction... cheesy
Idiot. cheesy
Re: African Man Spotted Wearing Bikini On The Beach by MackBrooklyn: 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
colik:

Idiot. cheesy

cheesy grin

Rule001 - When a lady calls you a negative name... She actually meant the "irony" because most ladies are shy shy tongue
Re: African Man Spotted Wearing Bikini On The Beach by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Rule001 - When a lady calls you a negative name... She actually meant the "irony" because most ladies are shy shy tongue

And what's rule002?
Re: African Man Spotted Wearing Bikini On The Beach by MackBrooklyn: 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
colik:

And what's rule002?

cheesy grin

Rule002 - Then you take her to the other room... And both of you get down just like the Nigerian Naira tongue
Re: African Man Spotted Wearing Bikini On The Beach by Divay22(f): 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
Nooooooooooøooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I really don't know where to start my laughter from grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Take a look at his Head like the mouth of a dolphin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Wetin we no go see
Re: African Man Spotted Wearing Bikini On The Beach by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Rule002 - Then you take her to the other room... And both of you get down just like the Nigerian Naira tongue
Just like that?

And rule003?
Re: African Man Spotted Wearing Bikini On The Beach by MackBrooklyn: 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
colik:

Just like that?

And rule003?

cheesy grin

Rule003 is highly confidential, ma'am... You actually know where to find me, if you want me to tell you something about it tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland / #5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile / She Is Not Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.