Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,066 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Police Dismiss Six Personnel Attached To Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Dismiss Six Personnel Attached To Wike (24796 Views)

Andrew Uchendu To Wike: "Stop Fighting Me" / The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) / APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Police Dismiss Six Personnel Attached To Wike by Anago5000: 7:52am On Jan 07, 2017
agabusta:

I'm not supporting tyranny. They are officers, they should know the consequences for expending bullets assigned to them without any justifiable reason, if not for fun. And I categorically repeat that for shooting indiscriminately into the air without any threat in view, they deserved to be punished. I saw the video myself, and I also saw the way they were behaving like touts with Ak47 rifles, jumping up and down and shooting into the air for fun.

If you read my earlier post, I clearly stated it there that the punishment of dismissal was too harsh. Yes, dismissing them is too harsh, and I hope they reconsider them, and reduce the punishment, but that they should let them go without punishing them is setting a dangerous precedence. How can special protection unit of police start shooting indiscriminately into the air without any reason.

What if real threat now comes, and they have already expended half of their arsenal on show off? What will happen? They will use sand as bullets?
what then happens to the sars man Akin Fakorede?.what the DSP that was hacked to death by Amaechis ex-commissioner?.zombies and hipocrisy be like 5 and6 especially the yoroobba wing of the zombies
Re: Police Dismiss Six Personnel Attached To Wike by buchilino(m): 9:20am On Jan 07, 2017
shizzle11:
Nwanne that yolowba guy is not a woman. It's a 'he'.

Many of them abound on this forum ...and some others use igbo monikers forming Igbo. eg ChetaNwanze they are mostly yorubas using Igbo monikers

Be aware. Good morning
ADALU NWANNE M.
Re: Police Dismiss Six Personnel Attached To Wike by orisa37: 9:42am On Jan 07, 2017
Wike should recruit them as his Special Private Assistants on Security. Those guys are good. I saw them on TV.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari At Osun APC Governorship Rally 2018 (Photos) / Deji Adeyanju: Charly Boy Is A 9-Digit Fraudster / Soldiers, Policemen Storm Sahara Reporters’ Lagos Office - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.