Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

She Removed It And Fixed It Well, Very Tight And The Thing Broke Inside (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Removed It And Fixed It Well, Very Tight And The Thing Broke Inside (pics) (2323 Views)

My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / He Held Her Two Oranges Very Tight And Licked One First Before The (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Removed It And Fixed It Well, Very Tight And The Thing Broke Inside (pics) by fairlyusedbra: 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
Jennifer my sister in the lord was arranging her house, so she noticed that one of the breakable plates she washed did not enter inside the shelf well, so she removed it and fixed it well, very tight, and the plate broke inside the shelf, she started crying, when her mother came back home, she began to cry too, when her father heard about the broken plate, he started to cry too, even me too started to cry too, when the community members, police and airforce heard about the broken plate, they all started to cry, thats because economy di vewi vewi hard, and to buy another plate is impossicant, chai crying tinz on point

1 Like

Re: She Removed It And Fixed It Well, Very Tight And The Thing Broke Inside (pics) by MizSparks(f): 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
You are one sick fellow.

2 Likes

Re: She Removed It And Fixed It Well, Very Tight And The Thing Broke Inside (pics) by EmperorShizzy: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
mad man grin

3 Likes

Re: She Removed It And Fixed It Well, Very Tight And The Thing Broke Inside (pics) by fairlyusedbra: 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
MizSparks:
You are one sick fellow.
yeah babe, i noticed it, and i went to the hospital and they gave me panadol and paracetamol to cure the sickness, i will get better very soon cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Removed It And Fixed It Well, Very Tight And The Thing Broke Inside (pics) by fairlyusedbra: 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
EmperorShizzy:
mad man grin
gringringrin
Re: She Removed It And Fixed It Well, Very Tight And The Thing Broke Inside (pics) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
murder F
Re: She Removed It And Fixed It Well, Very Tight And The Thing Broke Inside (pics) by SirKriz(m): 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
LMAO grin grin grin

I know you are a crazy fellow but I must admit that I always look forward to your threads. Guy is always busting my head with laff. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Removed It And Fixed It Well, Very Tight And The Thing Broke Inside (pics) by mofeoluwadassah: 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
Very funny
Re: She Removed It And Fixed It Well, Very Tight And The Thing Broke Inside (pics) by IamPopular(m): 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
On of the reasons why condom is very useful...

1 Like

Re: She Removed It And Fixed It Well, Very Tight And The Thing Broke Inside (pics) by petux(m): 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Removed It And Fixed It Well, Very Tight And The Thing Broke Inside (pics) by SirBlack999(m): 12:33am On Jan 07, 2017
SirKriz:
LMAO grin grin grin

I know you are a crazy fellow but I must admit that I always look forward to your threads. Guy is always busting my head with laff. grin
No be lie ooo, I dey even follow the guy sef

1 Like

Re: She Removed It And Fixed It Well, Very Tight And The Thing Broke Inside (pics) by Gebbson007(m): 12:55am On Jan 07, 2017
SMH

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That We Wont Sex / My Own Idea Of A Slay Queen, Not Oloshos And Runs Girls(pic) / Guys Does These Oysters Look Familiar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.