Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,394 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

why do Nigerian guys have weird feet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / why do Nigerian guys have weird feet (2247 Views)

Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

why do Nigerian guys have weird feet by Chlymidia(f): 12:14am On Apr 06, 2017
The majority of the ones I've met so far do have odd toes. Oya drop your feet selfie smiley
Re: why do Nigerian guys have weird feet by arleck(m): 12:20am On Apr 06, 2017
come check mine and know if its same... tf! weird toe nail how
Re: why do Nigerian guys have weird feet by FitnessDoctor: 12:23am On Apr 06, 2017
Chlymidia:
Why do Nigerian guys have weird toe nails?

Lady, your moniker is the name of a sexual disease... Hope you are alright? and I hope you are not a man hiding behind an f....

6 Likes

Re: why do Nigerian guys have weird feet by Jewelnutch: 12:23am On Apr 06, 2017
Wearing shoes that are not their sizes since birth, and playing barefooted.

3 Likes

Re: why do Nigerian guys have weird feet by Chlymidia(f): 12:25am On Apr 06, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Lady, your moniker is the name of a sexual disease... Hope you are alright? and I hope you are not a man hiding behind an f....

Is chlamydia and chlymidia the same thing? undecided
Re: why do Nigerian guys have weird feet by Chlymidia(f): 12:27am On Apr 06, 2017
arleck:
come check mine and know if its same... tf! weird toe nail how

I'm on my way tongue
Re: why do Nigerian guys have weird feet by FitnessDoctor: 12:29am On Apr 06, 2017
Chlymidia:

Is chlamydia and chlymidia the same thing? undecided

Oh dear.. I am so sorry about that

1 Like

Re: why do Nigerian guys have weird feet by arleck(m): 12:31am On Apr 06, 2017
Chlymidia:

I'm on my way tongue
beta be.. feet selfie op you nid to be taken to "SOHK"
Re: why do Nigerian guys have weird feet by emmyid(m): 12:34am On Apr 06, 2017
Rubbish.... **Spits on thread and walks out**
Re: why do Nigerian guys have weird feet by Chlymidia(f): 12:53am On Apr 06, 2017
emmyid:
Rubbish.... **Spits on thread and walks out**

I'm a trained hygienist so I wiped it off. Nobody opened the door for you though so keep walking
Re: why do Nigerian guys have weird feet by arleck(m): 1:05am On Apr 06, 2017
Chlymidia:

I'm a trained hygienist so I wiped it off. Nobody opened the door for you though so keep walking
she has started again o...
Re: why do Nigerian guys have weird feet by Chlymidia(f): 1:17am On Apr 06, 2017
arleck:

she has started again o...

Started what ?
I'm not in the mood. Go away I beg :-/
Re: why do Nigerian guys have weird feet by arleck(m): 1:22am On Apr 06, 2017
Chlymidia:

Started what ? I'm not in the mood. Go away I beg :-/
chlymidia odi ka e na wu egbo okwia?
Re: why do Nigerian guys have weird feet by Chlymidia(f): 1:23am On Apr 06, 2017
Jewelnutch:
Wearing shoes that are not their sizes since birth, and playing barefooted.

The guys that I'm referring to were not brought up from the village or in a condition that would lead them to walking barefoot or wearing big/small shoes. But still their feet are not appealing in any way
Re: why do Nigerian guys have weird feet by arleck(m): 1:24am On Apr 06, 2017
whch one cun be a trained hygienist again
Re: why do Nigerian guys have weird feet by Jewelnutch: 1:29am On Apr 06, 2017
Chlymidia:

The guys that I'm referring to were not brought up from the village or in a condition that would lead them to walking barefoot or wearing big shoes. But still their feet are not appealing in any way

Oh, "shoes that are not their sizes" depict big shoes only? Or, you grew up with these various guys you aforementioned? Think rationally, think the opposite and every way, don't just thumb-work.
Re: why do Nigerian guys have weird feet by Chlymidia(f): 1:29am On Apr 06, 2017
arleck:

chlymidia odi ka e na wu egbo okwia?

What gave you the impression that I speak or understand that language
You are looking for trouble I know.
Re: why do Nigerian guys have weird feet by Chlymidia(f): 1:39am On Apr 06, 2017
Jewelnutch:

Oh, "shoes that are not their sizes" depict big shoes only? Or, you grew up with these various guys you aforementioned? Think rationally, think the opposite and every way, don't just thumb-work.

"Think the opposite and every way" ? coolNext time I'll do that

Noted wink
Re: why do Nigerian guys have weird feet by Jewelnutch: 1:41am On Apr 06, 2017
Chlymidia:

"Think the opposite and every way" ? coolNext time I'll do that

Noted wink

To your benefit, B. (:
Re: why do Nigerian guys have weird feet by Chlymidia(f): 1:44am On Apr 06, 2017
arleck:
whch one cun be a trained hygienist again

Me 'obviously' do you want me to train you aswell ?
Well that would be useless. My brother, You know they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks
Re: why do Nigerian guys have weird feet by Frolic: 1:49am On Apr 06, 2017
Chlymidia:
The majority of the ones I've met so far do have odd toes. Oya drop your feet selfie smiley
Yours first lol
Re: why do Nigerian guys have weird feet by arleck(m): 8:15am On Apr 06, 2017
Chlymidia:

What gave you the impression that I speak or understand that language You are looking for trouble I know.
Eh! do you want me 2 translate dah 2 u ??
Re: why do Nigerian guys have weird feet by arleck(m): 8:16am On Apr 06, 2017
Chlymidia:

Me 'obviously' do you want me to train you aswell ?
Well that would be useless. My brother, You know they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks

Oya clapp for yourself
Re: why do Nigerian guys have weird feet by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 06, 2017
Chlymidia:
hey!lets see your feet selfie first!
Re: why do Nigerian guys have weird feet by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 06, 2017
Why do Nigerian gurls has swollen feet and yam legs??
Re: why do Nigerian guys have weird feet by firstking01(m): 8:22am On Apr 06, 2017
undecided
Re: why do Nigerian guys have weird feet by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 06, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Loool grin ;DGuy u harsh ooo
Re: why do Nigerian guys have weird feet by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 06, 2017
Chlymidia:

The guys that I'm referring to were not brought up from the village or in a condition that would lead them to walking barefoot or wearing big/small shoes. But still their feet are not appealing in any way
Give us features of a guys foot u don't like.
Re: why do Nigerian guys have weird feet by Chlymidia(f): 11:04am On Apr 06, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Nigerian girls, come and answer this guy.

I'm not Nigerian
I'm British
Re: why do Nigerian guys have weird feet by Chlymidia(f): 11:07am On Apr 06, 2017
Deejacy2:
Give us features of a guys foot u don't like.

How am I supposed to give foot features ? thats like mission impossible. I don't think anyone gets me here.
Re: why do Nigerian guys have weird feet by Chlymidia(f): 11:21am On Apr 06, 2017
arleck:

Eh! do you want me 2 translate dah 2 u ??

Alerk, I'm not your friend. Do you not have anything else to do instead of quoting me repeatedly undecided
Re: why do Nigerian guys have weird feet by Chlymidia(f): 11:25am On Apr 06, 2017
Frolic:
Yours first lol

"yours first" ? This is not tinder
I'm not playing games.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Virgins Are Barren After Marriage / “I Suck All Your Husband D!ck”- 15 Yr Old Girl Blows Hot (SEE DETAIL) / Pals What Are The 3 Word Better Than I Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.