Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? (5280 Views)

Brother And Sister Get Married After 10years Of Legal Battle In Court. See Pics / Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by mhisbliss(f): 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mynd44:

Marriage is an achievement?
that doesn't mean that what i said aint true, and yes i referred to marriage as an achievement in my write up
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Mynd44: 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
mhisbliss:
that doesn't mean that what i said aint true, and yes i referred to marriage as an achievement in my write up
Okay. I wish you luck as you seek to achieve marriage ooo
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by mhisbliss(f): 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mynd44:

Okay. I wish you luck as you seek to achieve marriage ooo
lol don't get me wrong, marriage is an achievement to alot of women, imagine reaching 45 and single, but not as rich as linda ikeji, the world sees you as a failure and someone who leads a promiscuous life, but personally getting independent is my own idea of achievement
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Mynd44: 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
mhisbliss:
lol don't get me wrong, marriage is an achievement to alot of women, imagine reaching 45 and single, but not as rich as linda ikeji, the world sees you as a failure and someone who leads a promiscuous life, but personally getting independent is my own idea of achievement
I am not a woman so I guess I dont have the right to say if it is an achievement or not……

But I know one thing, if I have a daughter who is 45, single and happy with herself, I would not see her as unfulfilled or a failure.

I can bring up words like self esteem and personal goals but then, I am not a woman and I have my own issues

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by mhisbliss(f): 7:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mynd44:

I am not a woman so I guess I dont have the right to say if it is an achievement or not……

But I know one thing, if I have a daughter who is 45, single and happy with herself, I would not see her as unfulfilled or a failure.

I can bring up words like self esteem and personal goals but then, I am not a woman and I have my own issues
you're one wierd guy
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Laveda(f): 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mynd44:

Saw your handwork, you tried ehn.
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Mynd44: 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
Laveda:

Saw your handwork, you tried ehn.
What did I do?
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Laveda(f): 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mynd44:

What did I do?
angry

Like you don't know abi? Continue sha.
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Mynd44: 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
Laveda:
angry

Like you don't know abi? Continue sha.
I don't
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
Marriage vs make money and date whoever I want ..... Yeah I wouldn't care smiley
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
TheSonOfMark:
You're barely 20 and your recent threads have been about nuptials. Women...
U right ,she got time .....but u U are getting on up in age...what's it 39 undecided tongue
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
Jodha:
I'd be happy for her and strictly warn my be to leave me alone if he's not ready to pop the question (I'd obviously redirect all the anger to my blog not my sis) grin
grin
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by florencemoss(f): 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
it happened to me,i wasnt sad,but happy for her,i was there by her side all thru d wedding ceremony,two yrs later i got married.so if u find urself in that situation be happy with ur younger sister and forget u are single,u night not know who is eyeing u in that arena
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by refiner(f): 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
mhisbliss:
ok first and foremost

Jealousy is an involuntary human emotion, you can't suppress it, even if you are the most decent person on earth theres that sudden flush of emotions and jealousy whenever someone flaunts an achievement you're miles away from achieving, people who don't normally envy people will wave it off after a short while

But people who are naturally envious of other people will nurture the jealousy until it turns to bitterness from the heart and it could become something serious

Back then when i wrote waec, others got admitted and i wasn't, i involuntarily felt that jealousy so much that i couldn't say congratulations, but after a while, i got over it and do what I'm supposed to do

Why all this long epistle?

I'm saying if my younger sister get married before me, I'll involuntarily feel jealous, not because I'm a naturally bitter person but because its an achievement i haven't achieved and we're naturally wired that way, and ladies are worse when it comes to that,

But due to my personality traits and the basuc understanding that we're different people with different destinies, I'll get over the jealousy and be happy for her, hope it makes sense to you

*claps*

Beautiful piece...ikwuru eziokwu... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by refiner(f): 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mynd44:

I don't

This doesn't deserve FP? undecided
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by mhisbliss(f): 7:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
refiner:

*claps*

Beautiful piece...ikwuru eziokwu... cheesy
cheesy
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
Don't have any sister at all. Don't know how it feels. sad

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Younger Sister Get Married Before You? by davidif: 11:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
refiner:
So straight to the point....ladies...how will you feel when your younger sister runs in and shout..*he has finally proposed to me,check out this beautiful ring!*

How will you feel?...happy...sad...jealous...

Let's say u pretend to be happy with her and jump all over the house with her but deep inside you,do you still feel happy...

Can you give her the go ahead to get married before you?...

Let's be honest pls...

Cc lalasticlala, mynd44...more opinions pls

Happy! happy! happy!

Deep down I have even been hoping my brother would be in a serious relationship and be getting married by now but I never tell am.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Photo Of My First Girl Friend And How It Ended / Wow I Just Won 768k On Bet9ja / The First Time You Sleep At A New Guy's Place (9 things that happen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.