Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,867 members, 7,851,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship (6527 Views)

You Are Not Enjoying Marriage If You Don't Know These. / Am Enjoying My Sexless Relationship With My Girlfriend.... / I Am Not Enjoying Sex With My Husband, Woman Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
And you are sure she's still a virgin eekwa? Have you personally confirmed that either medically or manually?

To my own standards, she doesn't have basic qualities to make a wife especially that not cooking for you part.
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
LVStone:

You need to learn how to read and assimilate, I didn't say that I wanted kiss, I said we are virgins and we don't kiss jst to express the chastity in our relationship, for your information some Virgins romance all they do is not to do the real thing but that is hypocrisy. I need an advice not just a comment thanks.
That's an ideal way to respond to someone who devoted his time to give you an advice....a grateful born again indeed
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2017
firstking01:
Smh, i pity for you and this your thinking.
He makes 100% sense. If all the good go for good, who will save the bad?
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
LVStone:
1.My friend said this forum is wrong for this kind of advice they should go to spiritual gatherings for advice.
2.Christian relationship is different from any other kind therefore he shouldn't expect those things from the sister.

I am not encouraging frivolities and lasciviousness, but come on, for years she refused to say I love you until recently?
That is contrary to the teachings of Christ she claims to abide it, because Jesus manthra was LOVE...
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by pojophilius(m): 2:06am On Jan 12, 2017
makawhy now
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Vikky014(f): 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
yinkeys:

Forgive him jor, you are a good babe. He will marry you and probably try to never hurt you again. I'm certain
thanks. i hv forgiven him bt cant trust him again...can relatiinship work wtout TRUSTHELL NO.
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by yinkeys(m): 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
Vikky014:
thanks. i hv forgiven him bt cant trust him again...can relatiinship work wtout TRUSTHELL NO.
Since he's realized it's extremely difficult to find someone like you. I'm sure he regrets his actions. No man is perfect, everyone deserves a second chance at least
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Vikky014(f): 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
yinkeys:

Since he's realized it's extremely difficult to find someone like you. I'm sure he regrets his actions. No man is perfect, everyone deserves a second chance at least
Alright. thanks
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Vikky014(f): 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
yinkeys:

Alright. thanks
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by yinkeys(m): 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Vikky014:
so wht were u tlking about whn u said He don lose her already that she go tear eye during NYSC. hw many mnths is NYSC?if sme1 can b in uni for years wtout opening eye is it few mnths NYSc dt will do the magic
Well this is true sha

1 Like

Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by enuk80(m): 10:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
Vikky014:
this NYSC GO PUT ASUNDER POO IS GETTING STALE. DT WS HOW MY EX LISTENED TO MUMU ADVISE FROM HIS FRNDS DT I WILL GET DISVIRGINED DURING NYSC.FUNNY ENOUGH Whn he ws serving i believed he ws responsible as he ws a virgin Doc Nt knowing dt he ws frolicking wt girls. now the wonderful relationship ended up bc i refused to hv sex wt him. since 2015 i'm yet to go for service and i'm still a virgin nt bc i dnt hv d opportunity to hv sex. it is only my own decision to keep myslf in other to safe guard my emotion. now the bobo saw me this christmas and strtd shading tears dt he regreted his actions. i jst told him to move on that i'm nt interested bc he broke mytrust and hrt...So pls NYSC cant put any asunder it depends on both parties.
cc LVStone

you are wrong..I remembered being at service then and i didnt no if the girls were smitten with me or not..I tried as much as I can to know about their sexual history and I must say girls are easily carried way during service year...no matter how she tries to control herself she must definitely fall because temptation must come and way....the fundamental truth is dat girls mess around during service year due to badwagon effect
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by enuk80(m): 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
LVStone:
Hello everyone, I really need candid opinion that can help move my relationship forward.

I and my fiancee are born-again Christian with no sex relationship for 3years now. Not even kissing let alone other stuff and we are both Virgins.

I am a graduate with a relatively good Job and she is a final year student in the University.

I really love her but their are things I covet in other relationships that I think its normal for me to have it without demanding it from her.

1. She doesn't call me love names until 3months ago that I forced her to.
2. She doesn't discuss what she feels about me but enjoys me telling her what I feel about her.
3. She doesn't cook for me.
4.She avoids mature discussions relating to sex and of course I am not a kid. I sometimes bring this up to know her sexual orientation not because I wanted sex.
5. She forcefully tell me she loves me until recently that she developed courage to do so.
6. She is so shy to show me any actions of love when we are together let alone in the public.

Anytime I discus all of these with her she usually make spirituality as an excuse that I should wait till after marriage then she will show me how much she loves me. She said she believes doing all this will get us to fornicate. I tried convincing her opinion but no positive response.

I love her so much, how do I marry someone I can't see her actions of love and I don't want to start thinking other wise please advise me on what to do.

my adbise to you is that don't fall completely in love wit her so that wen you lose ''when she breaks your heart'', you don't lose completely..pls put in 40% and not 60%...I will also advise you to get another girl as back up..putting all your life and hope on one girl is not gud.they take advantages of it especially when she discovers you ain't got another girl..don't show her you love her so much..if u have done dat b4, then stop...my gf takes advantage of evrytin even wen she knows I love her but as soon. as I broke up with her, she knew she was losing and she is trying her best to get, e back
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by youngprof2n(m): 2:31am On Jan 13, 2017
Women can't be trusted Bro...Once She has not invested any of her emotions on you, It's very easy for her to dump you along the line..The truth is that if u're not really happy with the way the relationship is going, you better quit it cos you might end up been hurt at last..Women you see re very wicked nd they're very good @deceiving men with some silly excuses..Things might work out for you guys later if u continue been patient with her but how sure re u dt this gonna happen...Don't be in a relationship that is full of doubt.."KNOW WHAT YOU WANT & GO GET IT"
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Bunker1(m): 4:19am On Jan 13, 2017
LVStone:

make her invest on the relationship....I questioned her love for you, for her not to Cook for 3 years in relationship...give her space , make her miss you.
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by knightsson: 7:34am On Jan 15, 2017
keemP:
That's the problem with all these born again people..
Majority of them are wired to believe that anything asides fasting, praying, evangelising nd winning souls for Christ with their partners is a sin.
That's why you see two persons in a relationship and one of them be feeling as though he/she is wrong
For them to say ordinary I love you is hard, not to talk of pet names...that one is so below their spirituality.
You better wisen up and decide what u want before u guys would get married nd your kids would end up suffering, just as I and my siblings are suffering that of my parents.

Lol!

Thought I am the only one that easily gets pissed off by these Bro Jesus and Sis Mary people.

They re damn selfish, self centered and annoying kind of people mehn.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by wizrose(m): 7:46am On Jan 15, 2017
guy U don't love her..... but U love her butttt gringrin
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Surman(m): 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
LVStone:

Thanks for your points, heartbreak is what I never planned for this is my first relationship since I was born. I never got into relationship till I got to final year in school.
Final Year, First Relationship! Like I have never heard before.
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by wizrose(m): 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
Catalin:
Are you even sure she loves you?
look for someone else....... na
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by opelyem(m): 10:52am On Jan 17, 2017
LVStone:
Hello everyone, I really need candid opinion that can help move my relationship forward.

I and my fiancee are born-again Christian with no sex relationship for 3years now. Not even kissing let alone other stuff and we are both Virgins.

I am a graduate with a relatively good Job and she is a final year student in the University.

I really love her but their are things I covet in other relationships that I think its normal for me to have it without demanding it from her.

1. She doesn't call me love names until 3months ago that I forced her to.
2. She doesn't discuss what she feels about me but enjoys me telling her what I feel about her.
3. She doesn't cook for me.
4.She avoids mature discussions relating to sex and of course I am not a kid. I sometimes bring this up to know her sexual orientation not because I wanted sex.
5. She forcefully tell me she loves me until recently that she developed courage to do so.
6. She is so shy to show me any actions of love when we are together let alone in the public.

Anytime I discus all of these with her she usually make spirituality as an excuse that I should wait till after marriage then she will show me how much she loves me. She said she believes doing all this will get us to fornicate. I tried convincing her opinion but no positive response.

I love her so much, how do I marry someone I can't see her actions of love and I don't want to start thinking other wise please advise me on what to do.

op, I sincerely understand ur plight. This described exactly d relationship I am into. Mine is roughly 3 years too.

My advice is that u are asking for advice on a wrong platform.
I don't know how u met ur fiancée, but if it is God dt directed u to her, then take the matter to God. Two weeks ago when I was so sad about our courtship, I got ds message within me , Gal. 3:3(NIV).
Pray for her, pray for yourself.
Life or fulfillment in life may rest on whom u marry and romance may be what u need to part with.
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by opelyem(m): 10:59am On Jan 17, 2017
profhezekiah:
Bro dis is wailing,if U cant wait to av d full package God has given to U because of just earthly thing U r on ur own,if U knw hw many pple r jealous of U now, U ll knw God av truely bless U, I av my own born again sister 2,I av turn myself to b a commando n a sniper to keep her safe

I love ds. But pls explain what u mean by "turning myself to b a commando and a snipper" to keep her
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by profhezekiah: 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
I mean I am now securing her frm any other eternal people to make sure she is mine forever because such pple without bitterness experience do make heaven on earth marriage
opelyem:

I love ds. But pls explain what u mean by "turning myself to b a commando and a snipper" to keep her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS) / Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! / Ladies And Gentlemen, Come And See Ooo...! Is This Possible??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.