Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,968 members, 7,852,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship (6531 Views)

You Are Not Enjoying Marriage If You Don't Know These. / Am Enjoying My Sexless Relationship With My Girlfriend.... / I Am Not Enjoying Sex With My Husband, Woman Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by LVStone(m): 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
Catalin:
Are you even sure she loves you?
And how do I know this?
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Vikky014(f): 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
LVStone:

I appreciate the hope you restored unto me, I have severally attempted to discuss this with her and anytime I start with something related she quickly beg her ways out of the discussion with the word. "Just be patient" after this she will tell me to change the topic.

or she keep quiet.
well to me she is pretending bc she is nt supposed to shy away from using sweet words to address you. ending call wt i love you is nt evn supposed to be difficult for her. so i will advise both of you to redefine the relationship bc to me she is nt playing her role. expressing ur feelings for sme1 doesnt equate to sex.
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Vikky014(f): 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

Wasn't even talking about sex in the first place talkless of virginity. Nysc is an eye opener about many things and not only about sex. The op wasnt even talking about sex in the first place, hes talking about affection and romantic expression in relationship.
so wht were u tlking about whn u said He don lose her already that she go tear eye during NYSC. hw many mnths is NYSC?if sme1 can b in uni for years wtout opening eye is it few mnths NYSc dt will do the magic

1 Like

Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
Vikky014:
so wht were u tlking about whn u said He don lose her already that she go tear eye during NYSC. hw many mnths is NYSC?if sme1 can b in uni for years wtout opening eye is it few mnths NYSc dt will do the magic
See you. How on earth can you compare yourself to everybody. When I say he don lose her, I'm talking from a man's point of view. And youve not put yourself in a man's shoes for once.
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Vikky014(f): 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

See you. How on earth can you compare yourself to everybody. When I say he don lose her, I'm talking from a man's point of view. And youve not put yourself in a man's shoes for once.
well man's point of view. my ex is still crying sha na same man's point of view cause am
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
Vikky014:
well man's point of view. my ex is still crying sha na same man's point of view cause am
Excuse me oh why do you ladies rapidly personalise issues. What's my business with your ex. Im talking about the posted story and you're deriving pleasure talking about how you made someone cry.

Abeg na you sabi wetin do u and your ex. E no concern me.

8 Likes

Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2017
LVStone:
Give me her number. Let me wife her.
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by jom4real007(m): 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
Where re the fvck crews?
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

Thank God say you don finish sch sef. D day i carry heartbreak enter exam hall i no go forget. Na poor result i take enter 200level all because of this deeeperlife girl.
I fear deeper life girls, they will make a non-member fall in love with them and scatter the love. Na to Bleep dem and run sure pass oh.
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
LVStone:
Hello everyone, I really need candid opinion that can help move my relationship forward.

I and my fiancee are born-again Christian with no sex relationship for 3years now. Not even kissing let alone other stuff and we are both Virgins.

I am a graduate with a relatively good Job and she is a final year student in the University.

I really love her but their are things I covet in other relationships that I think its normal for me to have it without demanding it from her.

1. She doesn't call me love names until 3months ago that I forced her to.
2. She doesn't discuss what she feels about me but enjoys me telling her what I feel about her.
3. She doesn't cook for me.
4.She avoids mature discussions relating to sex and of course I am not a kid. I sometimes bring this up to know her sexual orientation not because I wanted sex.
5. She forcefully tell me she loves me until recently that she developed courage to do so.
6. She is so shy to show me any actions of love when we are together let alone in the public.

Anytime I discus all of these with her she usually make spirituality as an excuse that I should wait till after marriage then she will show me how much she loves me. She said she believes doing all this will get us to fornicate. I tried convincing her opinion but no positive response.

I love her so much, how do I marry someone I can't see her actions of love and I don't want to start thinking other wise please advise me on what to do.

stop telling her how you feel, put airing on her finger and see the magic.
And don't tempt devil.dont talk of sex or kiss her those things are for marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by LVStone(m): 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
optimusmind:

stop telling her how you feel, put airing on her finger and see the magic.
And don't tempt devil.dont talk of sex or kiss her those things are for marriage

Thanks for your contribution but if you read my post very well I didn't in any part wrote that I want to kiss her. Relationship should be romantic; romantic doesn't equal sex man.

I was not forced into virginity, I decided to be a virgin till after my wedding, I am now 28 and I am not regretting doing that neither am I wanting to change my decision.

Thanks
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by starrygal(f): 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
u said she is ur fiancee.y are u guys not planning ur wedding alredi.if both of u aint thrilled at d idea of spending d rest of ur life 2geda,den i dnt knw y u ar finding it hard to realize dt it may not work btw u too.
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by LVStone(m): 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
starrygal:
u said she is ur fiancee.y are u guys not planning ur wedding alredi.if both of u aint thrilled at d idea of spending d rest of ur life 2geda,den i dnt knw y u ar finding it hard to realize dt it may not work btw u too.

If she is ready today, I will get married tomorrow,the money to do that should not be a problem but she insists she finishes her school.
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by olasmith10(m): 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=LVStone post=52598910]Hello everyone, I really need candid opinion that can help move my relationship forward.

I and my fiancee are born-again Christian with no sex relationship for 3years now. Not even kissing let alone other stuff and we are both Virgins.

I am a graduate with a relatively good Job and she is a final year student in the University.

I really love her but their are things I covet in other relationships that I think its normal for me to have it without demanding it from her.

2. She doesn't discuss what she feels about me but enjoys me telling her what I feel about her.
4.She avoids mature discussions relating to sex and of course I am not a kid. I sometimes bring this up to know her sexual orientation not because I wanted sex.
5. She forcefully tell me she loves me until recently that she developed courage to do so.
6. She is so shy to show me any actions of love when we are together let alone in the public.

Am sorry to say this, but will say it anyway!
To be frank, I don't think she loves you..I mean that type of love a lady will show that will deem her fit for marriage.. Secondly, don't be surprised if you later get to know that there is someone she says all those love u miss you to.
Spirituality isn't tantamount to lack of love, care and mostly affection. As a mata of fact, even the lord Jesus Christ encourages us to show love in which she has "spiritually" defaulted.
There is more u need to uncover abt your partner that is still hidden to you.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by LVStone(m): 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=olasmith10 post=52617045][/quote]
Thanks Sir,
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by keemP(f): 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
That's the problem with all these born again people..
Majority of them are wired to believe that anything asides fasting, praying, evangelising nd winning souls for Christ with their partners is a sin.
That's why you see two persons in a relationship and one of them be feeling as though he/she is wrong
For them to say ordinary I love you is hard, not to talk of pet names...that one is so below their spirituality.
You better wisen up and decide what u want before u guys would get married nd your kids would end up suffering, just as I and my siblings are suffering that of my parents.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Vikky014(f): 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

Excuse me oh why do you ladies rapidly personalise issues. What's my business with your ex. Im talking about the posted story and you're deriving pleasure talking about how you made someone cry.

my point is stop having the mentality of NYSC putting Asunder in any serious relationship. Gracias
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
Vikky014:
my point is stop having the mentality of NYSC putting Asunder in any serious relationship. Gracias
Carry bell announce am to impending relationships awaiting nysc, not me only.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by starrygal(f): 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
LVStone:

If she is ready today, I will get married tomorrow,the money to do that should not be a problem but she insists she finishes her school.
tel her u wana pay her brideprice den see her reaction.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Vikky014(f): 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

Carry bell announce am to impending relationships awaiting nysc, not me only.
it is only you dt i will tell then you tell others
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
Vikky014:
it is only you dt i will tell then you tell others
You get problem o.
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Joiceee(f): 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=olasmith10 post=52617045][/quote] @ op, dis z nt true. I jst think she z nt being free wit u (lyk u said, she z shy.) just try and be friendly and Jovial she would change.
Am actually talking frm experience. I used to behave lyk dat towards a guy i was dating then, but believe me when i met someone that i was free with ( may be because he was jovial and friendly) i changed.
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by olasmith10(m): 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
Joiceee:
@ op, dis z nt true. I jst think she z nt being free wit u (lyk u said, she z shy.) just try and be friendly and Jovial she would change.
Am actually talking frm experience. I used to behave lyk dat towards a guy i was dating then, but believe me when i met someone that i was free with ( may be because he was jovial and friendly) i changed.

That means u didn't make effort to change the situation with the previous guy even when u were absolutely sure the fault came from u.

To ur post, there are actually some guys that are introverted naturally, they can't light up the moment, just Sidon look with babe.
My younger bro came to xperience Lagos last year with his girlfriend, and both were mute from beginning till end.at a point, I had to ask him whether they are having a 'silent competition'

1 Like

Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Vikky014(f): 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
You get problem o.
REALLY
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Joiceee(f): 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2017
olasmith10:

That means u didn't make effort to change the situation with the previous guy even when u were absolutely sure the fault came from u.

To ur post, there are actually some guys that are introverted naturally, they can't light up the moment, just Sidon look with babe.
My younger bro came to xperience Lagos last year with his girlfriend, and both were mute from beginning till end.at a point, I had to ask him whether they are having a 'silent competition'
lol @ silent competition.
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by LVStone(m): 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
1.My friend said this forum is wrong for this kind of advice they should go to spiritual gatherings for advice.
2.Christian relationship is different from any other kind therefore he shouldn't expect those things from the sister.
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by pojophilius(m): 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
Joiceee:
lol @ silent competition.
,,,i will lyk to hook up with u
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Joiceee(f): 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2017
pojophilius:
,,,i will lyk to hook up with u
no joor!
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by eitsei(m): 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

I understand, that's why its this serious for you both. You probably met at the sch fellowship or thereabout. I sabi those things...bro this, sister that.

Thank God say you don finish sch sef. D day i carry heartbreak enter exam hall i no go forget. Na poor result i take enter 200level all because of this deeeperlife girl.
I can relate with this because there is actually a friend of mine that was into this kind of relationship sometimes back and when the girl later got exposed, dumped my guy and even dated his roommate

1 Like

Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by eitsei(m): 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

even the
Michellekabod:

I am not encouraging frivolities and lasciviousness, but come on, for years she refused to say I love you until recently?
That is contrary to the teachings of Christ she claims to abide it, because Jesus manthra was LOVE...
even the guy that's crying over his ex girlfriend sef shey dem tell am sey his destiny dey tied to her ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by yinkeys(m): 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2017
Vikky014:
this NYSC GO PUT ASUNDER POO IS GETTING STALE. DT WS HOW MY EX LISTENED TO MUMU ADVISE FROM HIS FRNDS DT I WILL GET DISVIRGINED DURING NYSC.FUNNY ENOUGH Whn he ws serving i believed he ws responsible as he ws a virgin Doc Nt knowing dt he ws frolicking wt girls. now the wonderful relationship ended up bc i refused to hv sex wt him. since 2015 i'm yet to go for service and i'm still a virgin nt bc i dnt hv d opportunity to hv sex. it is only my own decision to keep myslf in other to safe guard my emotion. now the bobo saw me this christmas and strtd shading tears dt he regreted his actions. i jst told him to move on that i'm nt interested bc he broke mytrust and hrt...So pls NYSC cant put any asunder it depends on both parties.
cc LVStone
Forgive him jor, you are a good babe. He will marry you and probably try to never hurt you again. I'm certain
Re: Help! I Love Her But I Am Not Enjoying My Relationship by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2017
LVStone:
Hello everyone, I really need candid opinion that can help move my relationship forward.

Anytime I discus all of these with her she usually make spirituality as an excuse that I should wait till after marriage then she will show me how much she loves me. She said she believes doing all this will get us to fornicate. I tried convincing her opinion but no positive response.

I love her so much, how do I marry someone I can't see her actions of love and I don't want to start thinking other wise please advise me on what to do.
What do you want?you didn't specify.
Are deliberating on whether to continue with the relationship or not?
Are you ready to love her unconditionally despite dis qualms of her that you dislike and continue the relationship?
Or do you love yourself unconditionally that you can't go on with what doesn't please you in other to search for happiness elsewhere?

The choice is yours.
But, ensure you make d right choice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Disregarded A Guy And He No Longer Talks To Me / Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide / Shocking!! See What This Father Posted About His Daughter On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.