Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) (48079 Views)

Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital / Nigeria Man Dumped His Congolese Wife For A New Wife; Sells Family House / I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by 2shur: 11:37am On Jan 07, 2017
id rather train my dogs both indoor and outdoor dogs...at least they will show me love.
not these useless bastardized fools.happend 2my guy.
afta je had spent 2million on her schooling
hostel
clothes
gen
basically all her needs
it was den she cleared him dat she cannt marry a drop out.
d guy wan hang himself.
dey cry like baby..
i jus dey laff

3 Likes

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by oochi123(f): 11:38am On Jan 07, 2017
Wickedness..My brother shine on with your new Wife..

1 Like

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 07, 2017
Umuchu d place of my birth
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 07, 2017
God is Good.
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by killsmith(f): 11:39am On Jan 07, 2017
Women....emotionally unstable since the big bang...

1 Like

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Malakh: 11:39am On Jan 07, 2017
question things people say every disappointment is not a blessing, dont just parrot what people say
Jafar1:
Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise, who knows maybe the new wife is even better
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by phkka1(m): 11:41am On Jan 07, 2017
My brother you need to thank for delivering from the hands of this woman. Who knows, this woman would have ruined your line. You can imagine she was sleeping with you and did not complain to you that she has not been able to conceive despite every effort. Thank your God my brother.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Handsomecole(m): 11:41am On Jan 07, 2017
grin

Correct man

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 07, 2017
lustychima:
Umuchu d place of my birth
For real?? Wow
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by goshen26: 11:43am On Jan 07, 2017
lofty900:
Any man who agrees to sponsor a girl through the University hoping to marry her in future is a fool. He's not only a fool but a useless fool!

U r right bro.....

There was this bro in my area then, a barber, he decided to send this s lady to school, LASU to be precised, she got to school and met a lecturer, she got married to the lecturer, had an elaborate wedding on the same street where both d barber and her parents live

The barber moved on sha, he impregnated a Togo, had two babies, after a while the girl left him when he started misbehaving (smoking Indian helm), the barber is dead now.....

So sad, but I'm happy for the man at the long run, u can imagine the emotional trauma on that fateful day
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Emu4life(m): 11:43am On Jan 07, 2017
And datz a NORM in dat REGION, U impregnate(fornicate) ur fiancée b4 u Marry her
How BASTARDs no go plenty 4 9ja

1 Like

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by digitite: 11:45am On Jan 07, 2017
Chill man cool.
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 07, 2017
Nma27:
For real?? Wow
ya

Ibughubu umuchu

U seem to knw there?
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 07, 2017
Ok but

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by obontami: 11:49am On Jan 07, 2017
All the man needs is C-24/7. It will cure him in no time.
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Angeleyez0811(m): 11:49am On Jan 07, 2017
lofty900:
Any man who agrees to sponsor a girl through the University hoping to marry her in future is a fool. He's not only a fool but a useless fool!
not completely useless afterall, co he was useful to the girl he is sponsoring........ I'll say "useful fool"

1 Like

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by scachy(m): 11:54am On Jan 07, 2017
She used him to acquire higher education and dumped him afterwards. She's a skimmer.simple
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Maghan37: 11:54am On Jan 07, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
The stupid girl didnt know he wasnt a graduate when she was collectin school fees from him abi?.
You see why they say you shouldnt sponsor a girl except she is your Wife already,most especially when u r not a graduate yourself because na dat time dem go say u dey below their class.
The impotent part na excuse jare.
abi no be persn wey she talk say dey impotent impregnate another woman so?.
Stupid girls with fish brains. angry
Guy u make sense. Infact(Although they are few exceptions)when i see a woman d first thing I see think is dat she is the closest thing to a devil. Although men are wicked but we are learning compared to women.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by ebby9z(m): 11:55am On Jan 07, 2017
Most men who sent women to school have usually been jilted after the graduation of those women. Women are extremely wicked when they want to be. How depressed the man who have been after that disappointment and embarrassment. How would that lady live with herself.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 07, 2017
lustychima:
ya

Ibughubu umuchu

U seem to knw there?
Yea I do. Not from there though

1 Like

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
Igbos and dumbness be like 5 and 6
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Gordieshegz(m): 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
well,personally i doubt the story though...but medically,he might have developed sperms viable enough to subvert the infertility with abstinence and drug administration..
but na naija we dey oh
oloshos can gbe omo oba fun osun oh(got pregnant by peter and claimed Paul owns it).......lol

i fear nigerian version of Eve

1 Like

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Sanchez01: 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
So many inconsistencies in both stories. I could remember reading the first thread and the cause, according to the story is that the lady claimed she is a graduate who cannot marry a dropout. Now this one says he had a low sperm count. Am I the only one who is seeing this?

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
goshen26:

U r right bro.....

There was this bro in my area then, a barber, he decided to send this s lady to school, LASU to be precised, she got to school and met a lecturer, she got married to the lecturer, had an elaborate wedding on the same street where both d barber and her parents live

The barber moved on sha, he impregnated a Togo, had two babies, after a while the girl left him when he started misbehaving (smoking Indian helm), the barber is dead now.....

So sad, but I'm happy for the man at the long run, u can imagine the emotional trauma on that fateful day
comment you are stating another story, why you mumu like ds??
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
Sanchez01:
So many inconsistencies in both stories. I could remember reading the first thread and the cause, according to the story is that the lady claimed she is a graduate who cannot marry a dropout. Now this one says he had a low sperm count. Am I the only one who is seeing this?
you dy believe this "tales by moonlight "

1 Like

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Gordieshegz(m): 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
ebby9z:
Most men who sent women to school have usually been jilted after the graduation of those women. Women are extremely wicked when they want to be. How depressed the man who have been after that disappointment and embarrassment. How would that lady live with herself.

why the heck will a man send a girl to school with an expectation attached to it?
you burnt your fingers expecting them not to turn to ashes...
if you want to do anything for any girl with an aim of marrying her,go and become a king of your clan
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nma27:
Yea I do. Not from there though

Me too

Am from imo state

U?
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
Marry your type... They will not hear.
Igbo business men like this thing too much. They will go for women who are above them in education, intelligence, exposure and for some even looks. The only thing these men will have above their women is money. Why abeg? I am not undastanding the rationale behind this.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Souljaboi1: 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
canalily:
Has the woman that dumped him given birthundecided

The was the major reason I read the article ! angry
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Souljaboi1: 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
Flowerlady01:
Igbo business men like this thing too much. They will go for women who are above them in education, intelligence, exposure and for some even looks. The only thing these men will have above their women is money. Why abeg? I am not undastanding the rationale behind this.

undecided
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
lustychima:

Me too

Am from imo state

U?
Anam
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
Flowerlady01:
Who will teach their kids at home? Help with their homework?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman / "Forget Your Husband, He Is Mine" - Single Lady Tells Housewife / Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.