Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) (48070 Views)

Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital / Nigeria Man Dumped His Congolese Wife For A New Wife; Sells Family House / I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by ThinkSmarter: 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2017
lofty900:
Any man who agrees to sponsor a girl through the University hoping to marry her in future is a fool. He's not only a fool but a useless fool!
And If at all u will sponsor her in the Varsity, u hv to get her pregnant bf admission and if she objects, case closed.
I passed 2ru varsity but I will never sponsor a girl that hv not given birth to me in d varsity, Never!, To avoid stories that touch.
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
This is one of the reasons why some ladies are killed few days to their weddings.
Sponsor a girl in the university? Hell no.
Knew a girl that was sponsored by a rich Maga while she was busy jumping from one dheek to the other.
Tufia
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by canalily(m): 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
dabossman:

For where? She's still looking for the guy that will sponsor her Masters.
lol gringringrin am available naa, 6months 3 childrencheesy cheesy
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
And If at all u will sponsor her in the Varsity, u hv to get her pregnant bf admission and if she objects, case closed.
I passed 2ru varsity but I will never sponsor a girl that hv not given birth to me in d varsity, Never!, To avoid stories that touch.
I will not sponsor at all. I'll only marry a graduate

3 Likes

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
Anambra Girls. Giving Igbo girls a bad name since 1960

1 Like

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by ufuosman(m): 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
I pray she see Goodman to marry, if not she go suffer.
Imagine the pains and disgrace she put the man, after she don collect enof money wen she they skul. Some human being they heartless
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by successity5(m): 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
dre11:
See earlier thread where he was dumped https://www.nairaland.com/2081017/bride-dumps-groom-wedding-day

http://pmexpressng.com/man-dumped-wedding-day-low-sperm-impregnates-new-wife/

oh!!!!!!!!! jah Jehova Emmanuel, hope she don marry with that her qaulification
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by successity5(m): 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
lofty900:
I will not sponsor at all. I'll only marry a graduate
already cooked is better anyway

1 Like

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by successity5(m): 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
Polyphony:
This is one of the reasons why some ladies are killed few days to their weddings.
Sponsor a girl in the university? Hell no.
Knew a girl that was sponsored by a rich Maga while she was busy jumping from one dheek to the other.
Tufia
Retributive justice/ Nemesis for her
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Free101(m): 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
Michel2013:

u must be a fool to engage in this stupid generalization.this things happen everywhere.
And Mr., you must be a bigger fool for quoting me without having something meaniful to write. Umuchu girls are wayward (well most of them), I have seen a lot and the scenario on this thread just add to the fvck up of [b]Umuchu girls[b]!
By the way, am also from Umuchu, so take a chill pill and don't quote me with such stvpid words ti o ba fe kuku ojiji.
(That's Yoruba by the way, cause I doubt if your foolish and epilectic brain can decipher it, oloshi, oloriburuku!)
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by luminouz(m): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ginaz:
God is good, all the time. All the time, God is Good.
I imagine ur mouth singing that...n I laugh in spiritual powers.. tongue
BT d way...awayu!
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by modaink333: 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
It can only be God
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Michel2013: 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
Free101:

And Mr., you must be a bigger fool for quoting me without having something meaniful to write. Umuchu girls are wayward (well most of them), I have seen a lot and the scenario on this thread just add to the fvck up of [b]Umuchu girls[b]!
By the way, am also from Umuchu, so take a chill pill and don't quote me with such stvpid words ti o ba fe kuku ojiji.
(That's Yoruba by the way, cause I doubt if your foolish and epilectic brain can decipher it, oloshi, oloriburuku!)

again you are very foolish person for making this generalization. i don't care about your false claim of nativity of Umuchu.just continue in your foolery.
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by justiz5(m): 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
lofty900:
Any man who agrees to sponsor a girl through the University hoping to marry her in future is a fool. He's not only a fool but a useless fool!
That means we have so many useless fools on nairaland.

So many Guys or rather men are known to lavish their hard earned money foolishly on women just to get what is under her skirt.

A lot of them are known to be very vocal in defending such similar acts on nairaland.

I have no pity on such people.

A student will go lie to his parents just to extort money to satisfy a common girl friend.

Some even go to the extent of drinking garri 24/7 just to take care of a girl friend.

Very scary sets of dummies.

The ladies always enjoy in these crazy relationships stuff. what do they spend in the first place.

If this kind of topic had come up earlier, soliciting for counsel as to whether it's right for one to sponsor the school bills of his girl friend or fiance, you would see how so many female nairalanders would be head bent on supporting the idea.

More of this will get naked in the coming days.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by tinosurex(m): 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2017
Where is the love
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by ModeEbo(m): 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
Emmafrancis:
The height of wickedness. See the embarrassment . bros forget that girl, she definitely has "low eggs count"

Lol dis got mee
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by justiz5(m): 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
carmag:

..the story is consistent bro, she is now a graduate because the guy saw her through school later she suddenly realised her husband to be is a drop out hence she has to come up with impotency story in order to have a good reason to dump him

obviously, she must have been using pregnant prevention pills all along as his new wife is now pregnant

this story shouldn't be new to you as it happens very often

Don't just know why people keep doubting events that have become the order of the day.

This same thing happened to one of my superiors.

He sponsored his fiancee who attended Benue State University Makurdi, with the hope that the lady would marry him. The said lady went for National Youth Service Corp down south and never came back.

I mean he really spend on the girl.

Any investment on a woman who is not your wife is waste.

#GuysShineYourEyes#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by goshen26: 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
last35:
comment you are stating another story, why you mumu like ds??

Mad men do not realise that they are mad, they refer to those that are OK as mad men.....

Go for ur treatment pls....
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Obason22(m): 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
another learson for all d Men in d hasu, stop sending lady to high Institution while u remain o Level graduate, she will only dump u after her education cos u have proved to be an ilitrate to her. him who have ear let him hear. is only a deaf fly can acompany corpse to grave.
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Joysmith2: 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
Leta u see d lady,moving frm 1 place to another all in d name of looking for a miracle husband she didn't keep..
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Ginaz(f): 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
luminouz:

I imagine ur mouth singing that...n I laugh in spiritual powers.. tongue
BT d way...awayu!

I'm tired but OK, been working since morning.
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by ArabMopol(m): 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
they are little devil that has big borehole in-between their legs... No wonder I don't give a Fvck when breaking their hearts

1 Like

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Fourwinds: 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ginaz:
God is good, all the time. All the time, God is Good.
shy girl., how are you.
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by luminouz(m): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ginaz:

I'm tired but OK, been working since morning.
Eeehyahhh! Pele mai dear!
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by enomakos(m): 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
canalily:
Has the woman that dumped him given birthundecided
she will remain single
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
justiz5:

That means we have so many useless fools on nairaland.

So many Guys or rather men are known to lavish their hard earned money foolishly on women just to get what is under her skirt.

A lot of them are known to be very vocal in defending such similar acts on nairaland.

I have no pity on such people.

A student will go lie to his parents just to extort money to satisfy a common girl friend.

Some even go to the extent of drinking garri 24/7 just to take care of a girl friend.

Very scary sets of dummies.

The ladies always enjoy in these crazy relationships stuff. what do they spend in the first place.

If this kind of topic had come up earlier, soliciting for counsel as to whether it's right for one to sponsor the school bills of his girl friend or fiance, you would see how so many female nairalanders would be head bent on supporting the idea.

More of this will get naked in the coming days.

you've said it all my brother

1 Like

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
jfleece:
Bros u funny.... I dey my bed dey laugh since
grin grin
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Ngokafor(f): 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
Flowerlady01:
Marry your type... They will not hear.
Igbo business men like this thing too much. They will go for women who are above them in education, intelligence, exposure and for some even looks. The only thing these men will have above their women is money. Why abeg? I am not undastanding the rationale behind this.

....This trend does not make sense to me too..I dont support deception but this is just plain silly...You will see a man who can barely string two sentences in English to save his life,yet he wants to sponsor a girl through University(to study Medicine in some cases sef embarassed) and to subsequently marry him when she is done.

...A very dicey venture that usually back-fires,but would they ever learn??..i doubt it.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by luminouz(m): 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
Free101:

Lwkmd on ur reply! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by luminouz(m): 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
justiz5:

Don't just know why people keep doubting events that have become the order of the day.

This same thing happened to one of my superiors.

He sponsored his fiance who attended Benue State University Makurdi, with the hope that the lady would marry him. The said lady went for National Youth Service Corp down south and never came back.

I mean he really spend on the girl.

Any investment on a woman who is not your wife is waste.

#GuysShineYourEyes#

U mean d Yoruba demon got her? grin cheesy
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by luminouz(m): 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2017
Free101:
Abeg see as Umuchu girl dey behave, later one of my aunt will be saying when am ready for marriage I should come home and pick a wife, tufiakwa! That's how when I went to the village in 2013, saw a girl from the same Umuchu and we started dating only for me to find out later that she's have a sexual affair with her blood brother.
This one weak me!
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by SycophanticGoat: 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
greatgod2012:
They were not meant for each other!

But that lady should have informed the man before that very day that she could no longer continue with the man instead of waiting till the wedding day. Imagine the embarrassment caused to the two family on the day which suppose to be a happy day. Anyway, thank God they've both moved on.

And I'm extremely happy for the man.

I see the subtle way in which you tried not to speak ill of the heartless mofo because she's female. If the culprit was male, hypocritical girls would have flooded this thread.

Isnt it demonic for the girl to have tricked the guy into paying her bills back then? Or it's cool since the person in question is female?

I know for sure she'll meet her karma someday..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman / My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year / The Most Difficult Age For Any Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.