Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) (48077 Views)

Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital / Nigeria Man Dumped His Congolese Wife For A New Wife; Sells Family House / I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nma27:
Anam
ok

Part?
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
lofty900:
Any man who agrees to sponsor a girl through the University hoping to marry her in future is a fool. He's not only a fool but a useless fool!

..Gbaam! !!

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by ebby9z(m): 12:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
Gordieshegz:

why the heck will a man send a girl to school with an expectation attached to it?
you burnt your fingers expecting them not to turn to ashes...
if you want to do anything for any girl with an aim of marrying her,go and become a king of your clan
He sent her to school because that was the condition the girl gave for him to marry her

1 Like

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Stevengold(m): 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
She had always been with someone else from the beginning. The man should have seen this coming.
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Crownadex(m): 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nothing else just bringback our money
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by UgojiC(m): 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
That's why I can never and will never sponsor a lady through school just in the name of marriage. See the silly excuse she gave. But I love how he handled the situation.
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by jfleece(m): 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
SunnyBlaze1:
grin Good one

BTW
If i hear any give a fvck....
it's unfortunate Dat d people Dat gave a f... U.. C.. K... Are playing ps4... So sorry..
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Sicillian: 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
All the women defenders will not come out to condemn what this foolish girl did now, but wen they see women bashing they will cum out with their epilepsy infested fingers and be typing rubbish...

1 Like

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by jfleece(m): 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ve always noticed Dat women think with d left side of their Brain... Why some men think with their dicks... Naija men make una wise up abeg.. Life is too short for iranu...
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
Sanchez01:
So many inconsistencies in both stories. I could remember reading the first thread and the cause, according to the story is that the lady claimed she is a graduate who cannot marry a dropout. Now this one says he had a low sperm count. Am I the only one who is seeing this?

..the story is consistent bro, she is now a graduate because the guy saw her through school later she suddenly realised her husband to be is a drop out hence she has to come up with impotency story in order to have a good reason to dump him

obviously, she must have been using pregnant prevention pills all along as his new wife is now pregnant

this story shouldn't be new to you as it happens very often

3 Likes

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Burgerlomo: 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
Jafar1:
Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise, who knows maybe the new wife is even better

You're damn right
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Sicillian: 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
Flowerlady01:
Marry your type... They will not hear.
Igbo business men like this thing too much. They will go for women who are above them in education, intelligence, exposure and for some even looks. The only thing these men will have above their women is money. Why abeg? I am not undastanding the rationale behind this.
are u for real? then why was she collecting money from him if she truly knows she higher than him in education, and above all humiliating him in such a manner... please let's be realistic here... will u say d same if it happened d opposite?
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Saheedah: 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
every disappointment is a blessing in disgust did u see hw God bless u nw,just knw DAT 1 dat leave u is nt meant for congratulation in advance 2 ur coming baby
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Godson505: 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nokia thinking of 5G network when we have not even used 4G well...Read article

Nokia comeback might be a breakthrough as they set to showcase 5G network at the 2017 CES
http://www.techeda.com/nokia-set-to-showcase-5g-network/
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
Sicillian:
All the women defenders will not come out to condemn what this foolish girl did now, but wen they see women bashing they will cum out with their epilepsy infested fingers and be typing rubbish...

..I thought it was only me who observed that none of the ladies commented on this post could condemn this act done by one of them

1 Like

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
goshen26:

U r right bro.....

There was this bro in my area then, a barber, he decided to send this s lady to school, LASU to be precised, she got to school and met a lecturer, she got married to the lecturer, had an elaborate wedding on the same street where both d barber and her parents live

The barber moved on sha, he impregnated a Togo, had two babies, after a while the girl left him when he started misbehaving (smoking Indian helm), the barber is dead now.....

So sad, but I'm happy for the man at the long run, u can imagine the emotional trauma on that fateful day
Such is life. Girls don't appreciate anything.
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Burgerlomo: 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
I do believe that she just want the dude to finance her education and later dump him with a fabricated story, any way the law of karma is still very much in existence

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Burgerlomo: 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
goshen26:

U r right bro.....

There was this bro in my area then, a barber, he decided to send this s lady to school, LASU to be precised, she got to school and met a lecturer, she got married to the lecturer, had an elaborate wedding on the same street where both d barber and her parents live

The barber moved on sha, he impregnated a Togo, had two babies, after a while the girl left him when he started misbehaving (smoking Indian helm), the barber is dead now.....

So sad, but I'm happy for the man at the long run, u can imagine the emotional trauma on that fateful day

Na wa o
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
lustychima:
ok

Part?
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
In is unfair to castigate that woman's decision, I also would not wanna be with a man than is relatively sterile if I were a woman
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
Angeleyez0811:
not completely useless afterall, co he was useful to the girl he is sponsoring........ I'll say "useful fool"
grin
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by dabossman(m): 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
canalily:
Has the woman that dumped him given birthundecided

For where? She's still looking for the guy that will sponsor her Masters.

3 Likes

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Free101(m): 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
Abeg see as Umuchu girl dey behave, later one of my aunt will be saying when am ready for marriage I should come home and pick a wife, tufiakwa! That's how when I went to the village in 2013, saw a girl from the same Umuchu and we started dating only for me to find out later that she's have a sexual affair with her blood brother.
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Phace(m): 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
You do not consummate a marriage in a church, rather it is done in the bedroom. Consummation is synonymous to copulation, intercourse and the likes.

Please take note. Op

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
dabossman:

For where? She's still looking for the guy that will sponsor her Masters.
Epic..not that they can fend from it or speak and write good grammar.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by davedy(m): 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
what a word!!!
admax:
Lobatan!

You better thank God she didn't show up for the wedding because you would have married an unfaithful wife and peace would have eluded your marriage.

She used him to finance her education, many are still doing same...smh. Money wouldn't make any lady fall in love you but money will make her manage you until she gets another option.
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
jfleece:
it's unfortunate Dat d people Dat gave a f... U.. C.. K... Are playing ps4... So sorry..
Suite yaself

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by jfleece(m): 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
SunnyBlaze1:
Suite yaself
Bros u funny.... I dey my bed dey laugh since
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
Flowerlady01:
Marry your type... They will not hear.
Igbo business men like this thing too much. They will go for women who are above them in education, intelligence, exposure and for some even looks. The only thing these men will have above their women is money. Why abeg? I am not undastanding the rationale behind this.

This is exactly how these scenarios plays out;

..you meet a young lady who is languishing with her parents that were unable to buy her a jamb form but the moment you establishes a relationship with the hope of marring her as your wife of which one among the conditions and her immediate needs would be asking you to help her in purchasing a jamb form because she needs to further her Education

How ever, her parents must have given you approval to take her as your wife in the really sense and well comes you to their home as in law

problem starts to rear it's ugly head when she gains an admission to the uni with the help of your financial assistance

any attempt by you to formally marry her properly will be consistently postponed by her by giving 101 reasons you should wait after her graduation and the rest is history
Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by Michel2013: 1:43pm On Jan 07, 2017
Free101:
Abeg see as Umuchu girl dey behave, later one of my aunt will be saying when am ready for marriage I should come home and pick a wife, tufiakwa! That's how when I went to the village in 2013, saw a girl from the same Umuchu and we started dating only for me to find out later that she's have a sexual affair with her blood brother.

u must be a fool to engage in this stupid generalization.this things happen everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) by progress69: 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
greatgod2012:
They were not meant for each other!

But that lady should have informed the man before that very day that she could no longer continue with the man instead of waiting till the wedding day. Imagine the embarrassment caused to the two family on the day which suppose to be a happy day. Anyway, thank God they've both moved on.

And I'm extremely happy for the man.

They were meant for each other when he was sponsoring her to school and all right? When somethings suddenly happen to people in the future, they will start blaming their ancestors. That hoe will hear it later!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman / "Forget Your Husband, He Is Mine" - Single Lady Tells Housewife / My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.