Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them (13251 Views)

I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking / Guys, Don’t Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:13am On Jan 08, 2017
saipn:
you can find love irrespective of ur age bracket either younger or older but biologically it is OK for man to marry a woman who he is older than and 10years gap is definitely OK.....it shows u are still a kid....

...And It shows you're a big man clap for yourself yourself na... Grandpa!

It's biologically okay but morally wrong to me!.....It's still the same you people that will cry blue murder if a 25 years old guy is wooing a 15years old girl....But because the numbers have changed by 10 it's suddenly okay "biologically"... Bravo!!!! cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by BabaRamota1980: 11:16am On Jan 08, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

So in other words you regret marrying your wife? undecided

Where in my writeup did you see a remorse about my marriage?

I said if I knew then the experience and wisdom I have now I would take a different approach. Thats not a regret...thats acknowledgement of the different aspects and roads one can take to grow.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:17am On Jan 08, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Where in my writeup did you see a remorse about my marriage?

I said if I knew then the experience and wisdom I have now I would take a different approach. Thats not a regret...thats acknowledgement of the different aspects and roads one can take to grow.
Ah, okay,my bad smiley
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by BabaRamota1980: 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

It's biologically okay but morally wrong to me!.....It's still the same you people that will cry blue murder if a 25 years old guy is wooing a 15years old girl....But because the numbers have changed by 10 it's suddenly okay "biologically"... Bravo!!!! cheesy

JJ,
I read some of your responses and it seems a little explanations to clarify on the affairs of love, s3x and marriage will clear the dust.

Humans interact with one another because we have needs. An individual is innately useless and hopeless to himself/herself. To have hope and be purposeful and dream and aspire and grow we must serve others. The service come in different forms and love is nothing but a service. The service you render through acts of love, in this case romantic love, brings fulfilment to your spirit and you grow.

S3x is also a need. It is a body appettite, like eating food to satisfy hunger. A person that does not eat for a extended period starves and could die if the starvatuon prolongs. Similarly if a person of s3xual capacity starves the body and does not periodically engage in s3x then certain hormonal, organic and psychological imbalances sets in but they are usually masked by other behavioral ruts that people are less likely to attribute a social problem to lack of s3xual activity.

Marriage is also a service. A contract for two or more people to cohabit and caterbto each other's growth, nurture and blalance in a private and intimate setting.

If a 15yr old has s3xual capacity why isn't she engaging in s3x already, what's the hold up? To protect her virtue she should have her needs served in an intimate and continuous setting. This translates to marriage for her. The problem we have is we are delaying her capacity for another 10yrs to allow academic gain. In that interim she has ended up having multiple s3xual partners who have violated her virtue and self worth. When at 25 she is ready to settle into intimate contract a baggage hangs over her and her behavioral ruts begin to surface. In the confusion social pressures mount and in the desperation and urgency and vulnerability she is shortchanged in the contract.

Ask girls that are married to their age mates and you will hear painful tales, assuming they will crossover the threshold of discreet and share.

Society need to take toll and reengineer the expectations where it concerns girls. It is dangerous for a society where the population of criminals outnumber law abiding citizens. Similarly, moral decadence and ruin will overtake a culture that have a high population of spinsters walking around hoping to find someone they can start a home and family with.

A review and recovery is urgenttly needed. At least we can take lesson from the North. We call them uneducated but alas they are more enlightened than us in South. They have a register they keep and keep track of divorces and girls graduating high schools. Periodically they fund matchmaking programmes and counselling for those interested in marriage. In past decades girls that marry do not continue to university after their high school graduation. That hasbchanged also. A girl can get married after high school now and continue to uni.

Another 2cents worth!

ireneony, this is your thread you are owing me 4cents. Lol. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by riccadonna(f): 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
Older men are more caring than the young ones.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by omene400(m): 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
Catalin:
Trash and more trash.

I prefer dating a matured guy older than me to all these small small boys with no sense of responsibility.

You expect me to date my agemate who is still suffering from youthful exuberance.
the mind of a lil gal talking
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by saipn: 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
grin grin
JeffreyJamez:

chai are u for real?how can you compare a minor of age 15 to a mature lady of 25?yes it is morally wrong for a 25 years old guy to date a 15 years old girl that is child abuse until she is mature...hope u are not running after 15 yrs old girl? grin
JeffreyJamez:

chai are u for real?how can you compare a minor of age 15 to a mature lady of 25?yes it is morally wrong for a 25 years old guy to date a 15 years old girl that is child abuse until she is mature...from ur write up it shows you are the type that run after minors be expecting ur jail terms
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
saipn:
grin grin
chai are u for real?how can you compare a minor of age 15 to a mature lady of 25?yes it is morally wrong for a 25 years old guy to date a 15 years old girl that is child abuse until she is mature...hope u are not running after 15 yrs old girl? ;Dchai are u for real?how can you compare a minor of age 15 to a mature lady of 25?yes it is morally wrong for a 25 years old guy to date a 15 years old girl that is child abuse until she is mature...from ur write up it shows you are the type that run after minors be expecting ur jail terms

undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by CuteMorriz: 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
saipn:
warped mentality,are u saying it is wrong for a guy of 35 years to marry a lady of 25 years of age?it shows you are still a kid
go marry ur papa mate na....take your lazy ass off the trend
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by saipn: 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
CuteMorriz:
go marry ur papa mate na....take your lazy ass off the trend
for you to address me as female shows you are high on wet weed or you have problem with comprehension....
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by CuteMorriz: 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
saipn:
for you to address me as female shows you are high on wet weed or you have problem with comprehension....
fccuuukkk off
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by saipn: 4:49am On Jan 09, 2017
CuteMorriz:
fccuuukkk off
with this comment I can now deduced the kind of person I was replying..Get well soon
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by hammerF: 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
ireneony:
Dating is good but dating a man far older is some how "eww". Ladies who date older men do so for different reasons.....
I will be ditching out why ladies date men older than them with 12years+

Poverty
When someone have no money, they have no sense of reasoning. Many women who jump into relationship with older men do it because they can't feed themselves. When a woman in the university, and she finds it hard to feed or support herself because her parents cannot keep up, she has no other options than to date an older man.

Low self esteem
Some women believe that older guys are more caring and the less older guys are not caring. This set of women deliberately choose to date older men because they want men that can control them. Also, they have this belief that older men shower money on ladies.

Circumstances
Circumstances can sometimes render some women helpless, they have no choice than to fall into the trap of older men. When a lady find herself in a new environment with one to support her, she quickly start a relationship with an older man cos she believes that will be her meal ticket in escaping hardship.

No father figure
having a father figure in a woman's life is very important, and when there's no such thing, this means she will likely date an older man. Women who date older men do so to fill the void they lack in their life. They see older men as guardians, support, advisor, provider e.t.c. some of these women call their boyfriend "daddy". So now you know

Marriage pressure
Marriage pressure sometimes plays a huge role why young ladies date older men, all because they want to get married because their friends are getting married every weekend. They claim age is just a number and love is the most important thing, but their motive of starting a relationship with older men was of course marriage. They know men at this age are ready to settle down.

Note: The post above is from my own observations and theory. This does not go against people's preference.

WOMEN ARE JUST PIGEONS. THE OLD MAN GO THEY CLAIM SAY SHE LOVE AM... HAHAHAHAHA! NO LOVE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxvm4P0jFKY&ab_channel=AugustAlsinaVEVO
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 15, 2017
Catalin:
Trash and more trash.

I prefer dating a matured guy older than me to all these small small boys with no sense of responsibility.

You expect me to date my agemate who is still suffering from youthful exuberance.
On point Lady. I beg tell am!!.
God bless you real good.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 15, 2017
To be very sincere, your points are very myopic, untenable and invalid.
Understand they are your personal opinions. They need a review. No offence meant because i also understand you are an attacker.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 15, 2017
Catalin:
Story for the gods. I love maturity and I love dating matured guys, I learn a lot from them, they get to correct me when I act childishly. Its not always about the money dude.
On point!.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by mctowel01: 7:50am On Mar 05, 2017
riccadonna:
Older men are more caring than the young ones.
Why don't you just say that older men have more money to spend.
Be foolling yourself there, Same you that opened a thread where you to marry Davido who is 5 years younger than you.
Continue eh!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by riccadonna(f): 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
mctowel01:

Why don't you just say that older men have more money to spend.
Be foolling yourself there, Same you that opened a thread where you to marry Davido who is 5 years younger than you.
Continue eh!

Sorry for you dear........drinking panadol for my own headache......Ride on
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by olagunjumariah: 11:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
u r calling a man 13 years clear older than you your boyfriend. you are not ashamed of yourself. it shows u dnt knw wat u want. people like u r usually not intelligent because u dont think. this is an example of relationships that end in the garbage bin.
UIA04:

Well My BOYFRIEND doesn't mind my Referring to him as such. His younger ones even refer to him by his first name .

that's why I'm crazy about him he doesn't act like a typical Nigerian man very open minded
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by placeofallure(f): 11:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
ireneony:
Dating is good but dating a man far older is some how "eww". Ladies who date older men do so for different reasons.....
I will be ditching out why ladies date men older than them with 12years+

Poverty
When someone have no money, they have no sense of reasoning. Many women who jump into relationship with older men do it because they can't feed themselves. When a woman in the university, and she finds it hard to feed or support herself because her parents cannot keep up, she has no other options than to date an older man.

Low self esteem
Some women believe that older guys are more caring and the less older guys are not caring. This set of women deliberately choose to date older men because they want men that can control them. Also, they have this belief that older men shower money on ladies.

Circumstances
Circumstances can sometimes render some women helpless, they have no choice than to fall into the trap of older men. When a lady find herself in a new environment with one to support her, she quickly start a relationship with an older man cos she believes that will be her meal ticket in escaping hardship.

No father figure
having a father figure in a woman's life is very important, and when there's no such thing, this means she will likely date an older man. Women who date older men do so to fill the void they lack in their life. They see older men as guardians, support, advisor, provider e.t.c. some of these women call their boyfriend "daddy". So now you know

Marriage pressure
Marriage pressure sometimes plays a huge role why young ladies date older men, all because they want to get married because their friends are getting married every weekend. They claim age is just a number and love is the most important thing, but their motive of starting a relationship with older men was of course marriage. They know men at this age are ready to settle down.

Note: The post above is from my own observations and theory. This does not go against people's preference.

Fallacy of illegitimate generalisation. What premise is your research based on? These your reasons up there don't apply. People date or marry whoever they're with because they're comfortable with them. My husband is 12 years older than me, I don't even see the age gap! When I met him he wasn't exactly rich, it was a simple incidence of 2/4. We had chemistry that's all. Come out of your cocoon and be exposed.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by Nobody: 2:03am On Mar 15, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

OP,
This is nice talk topic but wrong agenda. You should ask people like myself who are married to mates in our age bracket for input. Im only 5yrs older than my wife and we have two kids. She keeps herself well and exercises but women's body and fatty tissues are different than men's. She is still looking good and glowing but I can already tell in another 15 or 17yrs when she goes through menopause most of the natural glow and skin elasticity will be depleted. I observed in the women I have watched closely and who are already past child bearing age that their features change. The facial bone loses its delicateness and symmetry and begins to enlarge, the curvatures and softness fade and she develops jaggedness in jaw bone, brow and cheek bone. Add to this a greying hair, weight gain and inflexible pelvic. The hands are rough and rugged. Wrinkles begin to show.

Long story short, physically her appearance approaches close to that of a man. The lustre is gone! When she is 55 I will be 60. I still posess plenty virility for s3xual action. I look at her and the sparks that got me fired up in past years are gone. I need s3x. This is one of the reasons and the stage where men who for years have remained in fidelity suddenly stray and before long get a 25yr or 30yr old pregnsnt outside. 20 or 30yrs down the line at his grave we see all children pop up that no one knew existed....and they all have his face.

If I know what I know now in experience and wisdom I should have waited till Im 40 when I would be searching for a girl 15 to 20yrs younger than me to marry. When she crosses 55 I will be 70/75 bracket, though still s3xually active but much less willing to risk having a child outside or even be entangled in the drama of dating a 30yr old. .

It makes good sense for a woman to settle with a man much ahead of her in age. Its the best security for her because she has a fair chance of being the flower of his eyes for the entire marriage cycle and the legacy that is bequeathed down to her children when the husband passes on. It is also a best formula for the man as her youthfulness acts as natural tonic and energizer for his longevity. Its late for me but those not yet married hopefully can put the experience I shared into perspective.

Just my 2cents worth.

CC : Yewandequeen
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 15, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

JJ,
I read some of your responses and it seems a little explanations to clarify on the affairs of love, s3x and marriage will clear the dust.

Humans interact with one another because we have needs. An individual is innately useless and hopeless to himself/herself. To have hope and be purposeful and dream and aspire and grow we must serve others. The service come in different forms and love is nothing but a service. The service you render through acts of love, in this case romantic love, brings fulfilment to your spirit and you grow.

S3x is also a need. It is a body appettite, like eating food to satisfy hunger. A person that does not eat for a extended period starves and could die if the starvatuon prolongs. Similarly if a person of s3xual capacity starves the body and does not periodically engage in s3x then certain hormonal, organic and psychological imbalances sets in but they are usually masked by other behavioral ruts that people are less likely to attribute a social problem to lack of s3xual activity.

Marriage is also a service. A contract for two or more people to cohabit and caterbto each other's growth, nurture and blalance in a private and intimate setting.

If a 15yr old has s3xual capacity why isn't she engaging in s3x already, what's the hold up? To protect her virtue she should have her needs served in an intimate and continuous setting. This translates to marriage for her. The problem we have is we are delaying her capacity for another 10yrs to allow academic gain. In that interim she has ended up having multiple s3xual partners who have violated her virtue and self worth. When at 25 she is ready to settle into intimate contract a baggage hangs over her and her behavioral ruts begin to surface. In the confusion social pressures mount and in the desperation and urgency and vulnerability she is shortchanged in the contract.

Ask girls that are married to their age mates and you will hear painful tales, assuming they will crossover the threshold of discreet and share.

Society need to take toll and reengineer the expectations where it concerns girls. It is dangerous for a society where the population of criminals outnumber law abiding citizens. Similarly, moral decadence and ruin will overtake a culture that have a high population of spinsters walking around hoping to find someone they can start a home and family with.

A review and recovery is urgenttly needed. At least we can take lesson from the North. We call them uneducated but alas they are more enlightened than us in South. They have a register they keep and keep track of divorces and girls graduating high schools. Periodically they fund matchmaking programmes and counselling for those interested in marriage. In past decades girls that marry do not continue to university after their high school graduation. That hasbchanged also. A girl can get married after high school now and continue to uni.

Another 2cents worth!

ireneony, this is your thread you are owing me 4cents. Lol. grin grin

I am dashing u 40 cents! grin

Thanks for sharing!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by mctowel01: 4:48am On Mar 15, 2017
riccadonna:

Sorry for you dear........drinking panadol for my own headache......Ride on
Enjoy your self deceit.... Its your life and I don't care.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by JuneOctober(f): 5:01am On Mar 15, 2017
grin who wants to marry davido?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by Yewandequeen(f): 8:13am On Mar 15, 2017
obadizena:

CC :
Wow.I can't agree less, he is quite right to some reasonable extent. Have never thought of it in that way but now that my attention has been drawn to this... I will add it to my list.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by UIA04(f): 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
olagunjumariah:
u r calling a man 13 years clear older than you your boyfriend. you are not ashamed of yourself. it shows u dnt knw wat u want. people like u r usually not intelligent because u dont think. this is an example of relationships that end in the garbage bin.

Looll

So. If i had told you that he was 20 years older you could have gotten a heart. Attack on my post abi
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by bioko123456: 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
if you are looking for how to MAKE MONEY ONLINE easily and guarantee . register with http://www.?aff=zechariah
for just { 500naira} only take the bold step and be a millionaire . its ROCKING AND HOT RIGHT NOW!!! HURRY NOW AND GET YOUR SEAT BEFORE IT BECOMES 5000NAIRA ...

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by masseratti: 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
olagunjumariah:
wow,see an intellegent one with her full name,surname on a faceless forum.

Yes age is a factor in relationships but it all depends on the people in it,some like their mates others prefer older or younger,we all cant like same things,oh well i guess you still a kid,when you grow older you will understand.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by masseratti: 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
UIA04:

Looll

So. If i had told you that he was 20 years older you could have gotten a heart. Attack on my post abi

dont mind her,she is a baby
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by UIA04(f): 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
masseratti:
dont mind her,she is a baby

She should thank god that same guy taught me how to ignore her type if not she could have gone to bed with a very heart
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by masseratti: 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
UIA04:

She should thank god that same guy taught me how to ignore her type if not she could have gone to bed with a very heart
abi o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! / Wife "Mocks" Dead Husband Who Sh*t Her Face And Killed Himself (pics) / “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.