Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them (13525 Views)

I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / Couple Jump Into Swimming Pool Shortly After Their Wedding & Got People Talking / Guys, Don’t Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by Ximenez(m): 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
UIA04:

As In boyfriend?

You are yoruba right?
No I'm not, why do you ask?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
loswhite:
do not mind him when I was a kid like him I use to think that way because if u look back girls that u are 10year older don't even have breast... lol so when he grows up he will understand

When you were a kid like me? undecided......Do you know me or half of my story? undecided...Do you know if I'm older than you? undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by loswhite(m): 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

When you were a kid like me? undecided......Do you know me or half of my story? undecided...Do you know if I'm older than you? undecided
by their fruit you shall know them.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
loswhite:
by their fruit you shall know them.
I have nothing more to say to you,it's the internet after all ..Have a good evening.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by UIA04(f): 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ximenez:
No I'm not, why do you ask?

Well My BOYFRIEND doesn't mind my Referring to him as such. His younger ones even refer to him by his first name .

that's why I'm crazy about him he doesn't act like a typical Nigerian man very open minded

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by skywalker240(m): 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
look @ all of them singing joyfully about Older men. I have no problem with that,

What bothers me is, why dont they date the poor ones too?

They just wanna justify the gold digging lifestyle, majority of them commenting here have a young side dude shinning their congo, hypocrites

Nonesense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by ireneony(f): 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
Benita27:
@ Ireneony your points are flawed.

The older the better, older guys rock in terms of maturity.
i never said they're bad. I'm just ditching out common stereotype.
But most older men are too authoritative.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by TLAX: 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
CorGier:
S. Freud was so on point on the Daddy Complex i.e. on girls growing up having a psychosexual competition with their mothers for the possession/attention of their fathers. One on the first page even mentioned that they pet a lot and they they don't care much for sex. These are girls with obvious Daddy issues.
That being said, men in their 40s and maybe early 50s have had more experience with women, so it's only normal that girls of these sorts in their quest to satiate their "father hunger" seek them out as the next best thing. It's allowed, when y'all are tired of having them old wrinkly saggy balls in your mouths, you know where to find us.

By the time they are done you may have wrinkled balls too.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by TLAX: 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
ireneony:

That means you've got the experience?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by TLAX: 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

It's a win-win situation for the men folks grin

For the first time on this thread you are on point! Whatcha wailing about b4?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
ireneony:

Authoritative!!!.....That's the word I've been looking for !!

Most older men who date way younger girls are looking for who to control!..
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
TLAX:

For the first time on this thread you are on point! Whatcha wailing about b4?

I ain't wailing
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
TLAX:

By the time they are done you may have wrinkled balls too.... grin grin

Ouch, touché. You wicked.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by ireneony(f): 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Authoritative!!!.....That's the word I've been looking for !!

Most older men who date way younger girls are looking for who to control!..
yeah. .most of them prey on weak women

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by chimalisco19(m): 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=Catalin post=52611053]Trash and more trash.

I prefer dating a matured guy older than me to all these small small boys with no sense of responsibility.

You expect me to date my agemate who is still suffering from youthful exuberance.[/quo

Tell that sh*t to the bird!, you've got no excuse to make.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by bitchcrafts: 5:37am On Jan 08, 2017
pocohantas:
Very very true though. These points apply at one point or the other.

That aside, most young boys don't know what they want, they are on a mission to increase your vagina mileage.
Very few of them can stay in a relationship without sex, but they will be the first to ask what you're bringing to the table.
This isn't the fault of young guys, because men generally love to explore every option before they tie the knot.

Older men on their part know what they want. Most of them are looking towards a stable relationship at that point in their lives.
Their discussions and decisions are mature. Age isn't maturity, I know...but experience helps form maturity, something young guys lack.

Young struggling guys feel they owe you nothing for sticking to them when the going was bad...saying you did them no favour, I wonder why they still complain when you don't stick to them. Allow babes stick to successful men na...

The biological clock doesn't favour ladies, and society is always quick to remind us. There are ladies that would love to wait for their hustling guy, then they remember their ages, remember he owes them nothing and can easily remember she is now old thus not 'marriageable'... she quickly hooks up with an older man.

It's a cycle...
Lmfao cheesy... Is that not some of the things yall want? Haaahahahaha
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by LePrezident(m): 8:43am On Jan 08, 2017
Catalin:
I don't fall in love anyhow, I take my time before I fall in love. Mind you, love is a gradual process. Character, age, grammatical expression, educational qualification makes me fall in love with someone.

Lol.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by CuteMorriz: 8:51am On Jan 08, 2017
Catalin:
Trash and more trash.

I prefer dating a matured guy older than me to all these small small boys with no sense of responsibility.

You expect me to date my agemate who is still suffering from youthful exuberance.
85% of Men that cheat are Matured men. My source was gotten from a hotel front desk officer. This is because matured men have more spare cash...they are occupying comfortable positions in their place of work...see if you love men 10yrs older than you...you are a fucckccking Gold digger searching for how to escape poverty...well marriage is your last option use it wisely

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by CuteMorriz: 9:09am On Jan 08, 2017
CorGier:
S. Freud was so on point on the Daddy Complex i.e. on girls growing up having a psychosexual competition with their mothers for the possession/attention of their fathers. One on the first page even mentioned that they pet a lot and they they don't care much for sex. These are girls with obvious Daddy issues.
That being said, men in their 40s and maybe early 50s have had more experience with women, so it's only normal that girls of these sorts in their quest to satiate their "father hunger" seek them out as the next best thing. It's allowed, when y'all are tired of having them old wrinkly saggy balls in your mouths, you know where to find us.

Lol...lwkmd....they surely will find you...lol...mennn...lmao
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by BabaRamota1980: 10:08am On Jan 08, 2017
ireneony:
Dating is good but dating a man far older is some how "eww". Ladies who date older men do so for different reasons.....
I will be ditching out why ladies date men older than them with 12years+

Poverty
When someone have no money, they have no sense of reasoning. Many women who jump into relationship with older men do it because they can't feed themselves. When a woman in the university, and she finds it hard to feed or support herself because her parents cannot keep up, she has no other options than to date an older man.

Low self esteem
Some women believe that older guys are more caring and the less older guys are not caring. This set of women deliberately choose to date older men because they want men that can control them. Also, they have this belief that older men shower money on ladies.

Circumstances
Circumstances can sometimes render some women helpless, they have no choice than to fall into the trap of older men. When a lady find herself in a new environment with one to support her, she quickly start a relationship with an older man cos she believes that will be her meal ticket in escaping hardship.

No father figure
having a father figure in a woman's life is very important, and when there's no such thing, this means she will likely date an older man. Women who date older men do so to fill the void they lack in their life. They see older men as guardians, support, advisor, provider e.t.c. some of these women call their boyfriend "daddy". So now you know

Marriage pressure
Marriage pressure sometimes plays a huge role why young ladies date older men, all because they want to get married because their friends are getting married every weekend. They claim age is just a number and love is the most important thing, but their motive of starting a relationship with older men was of course marriage. They know men at this age are ready to settle down.

Note: The post above is from my own observations and theory. This does not go against people's preference.

OP,
This is nice talk topic but wrong agenda. You should ask people like myself who are married to mates in our age bracket for input. Im only 5yrs older than my wife and we have two kids. She keeps herself well and exercises but women's body and fatty tissues are different than men's. She is still looking good and glowing but I can already tell in another 15 or 17yrs when she goes through menopause most of the natural glow and skin elasticity will be depleted. I observed in the women I have watched closely and who are already past child bearing age that their features change. The facial bone loses its delicateness and symmetry and begins to enlarge, the curvatures and softness fade and she develops jaggedness in jaw bone, brow and cheek bone. Add to this a greying hair, weight gain and inflexible pelvic. The hands are rough and rugged. Wrinkles begin to show.

Long story short, physically her appearance approaches close to that of a man. The lustre is gone! When she is 55 I will be 60. I still posess plenty virility for s3xual action. I look at her and the sparks that got me fired up in past years are gone. I need s3x. This is one of the reasons and the stage where men who for years have remained in fidelity suddenly stray and before long get a 25yr or 30yr old pregnsnt outside. 20 or 30yrs down the line at his grave we see all children pop up that no one knew existed....and they all have his face.

If I know what I know now in experience and wisdom I should have waited till Im 40 when I would be searching for a girl 15 to 20yrs younger than me to marry. When she crosses 55 I will be 70/75 bracket, though still s3xually active but much less willing to risk having a child outside or even be entangled in the drama of dating a 30yr old.

It makes good sense for a woman to settle with a man much ahead of her in age. Its the best security for her because she has a fair chance of being the flower of his eyes for the entire marriage cycle and the legacy that is bequeathed down to her children when the husband passes on. It is also a best formula for the man as her youthfulness acts as natural tonic and energizer for his longevity. Its late for me but those not yet married hopefully can put the experience I shared into perspective.

Just my 2cents worth.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by saipn: 10:12am On Jan 08, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

OP,
This is nice talk topic but wrong agenda. You should ask people like myself who are married to mates in our age bracket for input. Im only 5yrs older than my wife and we have two kids. She keeps herself well and exercises but women's body and fatty tissues are different than men's. She is still looking good and glowing but I can already tell in another 15 or 17yrs when she goes through menopause most of the natural glow and skin elasticity will be depleted. I observed in the women I have watched closely and who are already past child bearing age that their features change. The facial bone loses its delicateness and symmetry and begins to enlarge, the curvatures and softness fade and she develops jaggedness in jaw bone, brow and cheek bone. Add to this a greying hair, weight gain and inflexible pelvic. The hands are rough and rugged. Wrinkles begin to show.

Long story short, physically her appearance approaches close to that of a man. The lustre is gone! When she is 55 I will be 60. I still posess plenty virility for s3xual action. I look at her and the sparks that got me fired up in past years are gone. I need s3x. This is one of the reasons and the stage where men who for years have remained in fidelity suddenly stray and before long get a 25yr or 30yr old pregnsnt outside. 20 or 30yrs down the line at his grave we see all children pop up that no one knew existed....and they all have his face.

If I know what I know now in experience and wisdom I should have waited till Im 40 when I would be searching for a girl 15 to 20yrs younger than me to marry. When she crosses 55 I will be 70/75 bracket, though still s3xually active but much less willing to risk having a child outside or even be entangled in the drama of dating a 30yr old.

It makes good sense for a woman to settle with a man much ahead of her in age. Its the best security for her because she has a fair chance of being the flower of his eyes for the entire marriage cycle and the legacy that is bequeathed down to her children when the husband passes on. It is also a best formula for the man as her youthfulness acts as natural tonic and energizer for his longevity. Its late for me but those not yet married hopefully can put the experience I shared into perspective.

Just my 2cents worth.
lovely write up...

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by saipn: 10:14am On Jan 08, 2017
CuteMorriz:
85% of Men that cheat are Matured men. My source was gotten from a hotel front desk officer. This is because matured men have more spare cash...they are occupying comfortable positions in their place of work...see if you love men 10yrs older than you...you are a fucckccking Gold digger searching for how to escape poverty...well marriage is your last option use it wisely
warped mentality,are u saying it is wrong for a guy of 35 years to marry a lady of 25 years of age?it shows you are still a kid
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 08, 2017
Catalin:
Trash and more trash.

You expect me to date my agemate who is still suffering from youthful exuberance.
Lol, drama!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:20am On Jan 08, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

OP,

Just my 2cents worth.

So in other words you regret marrying your wife? undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:22am On Jan 08, 2017
saipn:
warped mentality,are u saying it is wrong for a guy of 35 years to marry a lady of 25 years of age?it shows you are still a kid

It's shows you're a control freak and lack the mental capacity to approach ladies in your age group undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:24am On Jan 08, 2017
ireneony:
yeah. .most of them prey on weak women

...And the weak women will always find an excuse to be with the older men,as if it's not some of Thier mates that are enjoying blissfull marriages with members of Thier age group.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by ireneony(f): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

OP,

Just my 2cents worth.
it's like you are not happy in the marriage, from your writeup. A happy married man would never say such a tin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by ireneony(f): 10:32am On Jan 08, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

So in other words you regret marrying your wife? undecided
my thought exactly!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by saipn: 10:56am On Jan 08, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

It's shows you're a control freak and lack the mental capacity to approach ladies in your age group undecided
That is how u fail exam I asked a question but you find it difficult to answer is it right or wrong? for your information ladies of the same age bracket are even easy to control due to age is not on their side compare to younger ones...which means all your assertion is baseless besides all the ladies I dated are either older than me or the same age bracket but the younger the better 10years gap is very OK....
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:58am On Jan 08, 2017
saipn:
That is how u fail exam I asked a question but you find it difficult to answer is it right or wrong? for your information ladies of the same age bracket are even easy to control due to age is not on their side compare to younger ones...which means all your assertion is baseless

Hahahahaha look atew!..You lot go for younger girls with younger minds who you can easily imprint your old age mentality on.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by saipn: 11:08am On Jan 08, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Hahahahaha look atew!..You lot go for younger girls with younger minds who you can easily imprint your old age mentality on.
you can find love irrespective of ur age bracket either younger or older but biologically it is OK for man to marry a woman who he is older than and 10years gap is definitely OK.....it shows u are still a kid....
Re: 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them by BabaRamota1980: 11:10am On Jan 08, 2017
ireneony:
it's like you are not happy in the marriage, from your writeup. A happy married man would never say such a tin

Wow! You want marry me and give me happiness? grin

A love is separate from s3x. I spoke on the s3xual. If i touched on the love it would go a different direction. Men typically dont talk love, we talk s3x.

In my marriage the love between me and my wife is secured and the marriage is equally secured, there is no way we will ever part....she is very beautiful and a excellent lover, wife and mother....but she knows who I am and my needs so she has been very generous to accomodate that when possible and I am also fair and forthright to make sure nothing happens behind her back. I wont say more than that. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Have A Big Butt' - Nigerian Girl Posts On Facebook / Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys / Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.