Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,772 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

"Ibori Just Like Awolowo,i Can Dance Naked For Him",-rev. Ken - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Ibori Just Like Awolowo,i Can Dance Naked For Him",-rev. Ken (778 Views)

Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) / Ezinne Chime And Ken Nnamani Are Engaged (Photos) / James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Ibori Just Like Awolowo,i Can Dance Naked For Him",-rev. Ken by mayorchelsea(m): 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
http://www..ng/2017/01/07/ibori-just-like-awolowo-can-dance-naked-rev-ken/
A former Chairman of Warri South-West Local Government Area, Delta, Rev Sam Ken, has said the former governor of the state, Chief James Ibori, who was recently released from London Prison, United Kingdom, for money laundering, is synonymous to Obafemi Awolowo.
Speaking to The Vanguard Rev Ken, who is still bed-ridden after a life threatening automobile accident in 2014 on his way to the House of Representatives, Abuja, said he can dance naked to celebrate Ibori’s release.
“As for Ibori’s release, if not for my present condition, I would have done more than what a renowned politician in this state, said he planned to do. I will dance naked in the market place if God had allowed me to be physically fit now.
“I would have danced with my head on the floor and my legs in the air, concerning the release of a titan, because the man is a colossus, a rare breed. Leaders have come and gone. In my 56 years around Nigeria’s political history, I have not seen a man apart from Chief Obafemi Awolowo, who has built the lives of people the way Ibori has done.”
He added, “Surely, every politician in Delta State is a product of Ibori’s humane leadership. Virtually all of them were nobody, I say this without apology, but, today, they are all men who are standing on their two feet and can be counted anytime in this state; both financially and otherwise. I am not aware of any other ruler that has built the lives of people; Ibori has built the present core of leaders in this state.
Lalasticlala,come and see someone who wants to dance a dance of shame.
Re: "Ibori Just Like Awolowo,i Can Dance Naked For Him",-rev. Ken by faaz24: 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ibori is not even at the level of Samuel Ogbemudia
Re: "Ibori Just Like Awolowo,i Can Dance Naked For Him",-rev. Ken by Solowande(m): 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
Like it or not ibori is a hero where i came frm
Re: "Ibori Just Like Awolowo,i Can Dance Naked For Him",-rev. Ken by temitemi1(m): 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
smh
Re: "Ibori Just Like Awolowo,i Can Dance Naked For Him",-rev. Ken by TheFreeOne: 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
Rev Sam Ken may as well dance on a palm tree but he should please leave Awolowo out of his delusions.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Says “police Have Merged With APC” / Nigeria-serbia Bilateral Relations Grows Strength. / See What Recession Has Done To Nigeria’s Coat Of Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.