Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis (2855 Views)

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
If you really attended unilorin, your GNS (use of English) lecturer needs to be sanctioned
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by bayocute(m): 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
I was shocked, i looked up to see the person who called my name and to my suprise, it my EX. I was speechless, my gf asked' Bayo, 'do you know her? I answered her stammering' Yeah, i do.

I told her, she's my ex; the gal i told you about.
Have once told her about my ex, but i didn't included the money part.

She was out of words too. She told her sis, "He his the guy i told you about, my bf.

We exchanged usual pleasantries, she smiled gently saying 'Hi'. I was just confused of what next to do. I wasn't comfortable and i replied sluggishly with "I'm doing great".

That night, i heard my phone ringing "BABA NLA by WIZKID", i rushed there to pick the call, then it was my ex.
TBC
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by bayocute(m): 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
emitoz:
If you really attended unilorin, your GNS (use of English) lecturer needs to be sanctioned

My phone won't lemme do the construction well..

just help me follow the story pls.
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by EmmySparky(m): 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
Lol u upgraded form junior to senior....badt niqqa
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by bayocute(m): 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lmfaooo. .... My belle ooo
You can do anything for love my bro! Be good
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by bayocute(m): 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
EmmySparky:
Lol u upgraded form junior to senior....badt niqqa

Lolz...abi na..

buh nah dat thing wan kill me now
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by smark61: 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
jane5020:

Which movie is this pls

Lies lies lies everywhere angry
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by MrSmith007: 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
buygala:
Lol angry

Oshey Red Cross....Salvation Army....Sister's keeper....Civil Defence. ...Scholarship board undecided

Op, the way your mumu plenty, the only place you will most likely 'gain admisson' is at UNIBEN teaching hospital sad
hahaahahahahaha... you wan kill me with laugh here.
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by jom4real007(m): 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
bayocute:
Good evening my dear nairalanders..
This will be my first time writing a story like this cos i seriously need help(ur advice)..

I am a young guy that happened to fall in love at a very tender age. I fell inlove with this be beautiful gal called 'Juliet'. I was 17 and she was 15 years of age then wen we both started dating..
We finished our secondary school same year.. I started working in other to lift the pressure of money on my dad.
We eventually both gained admission. She was given admission at UNIBEN and mine was at KWASU.
One very day, she called me and i can presumed she was crying due to the way her voice was shaking.
She said to me 'am forfeiting my admission' i asked her what happened? She said 'there is no money,that she will need up to like 40k..
I told that she should not think about it.
I gave her the 40k which later resulted to me staying at ohm. That was (2015) then.

After she got to school, if i called her she won't pick it. And if she eventually picked it, she may tell me she's busy. TBC
How much yhu don give your mommy?
Receive sense!!!!!!!
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by Chelseafan1: 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2017
bayocute:

You can do anything for love my bro!
Be good

LOL, nothing to spite you bro, that guys comment was just funny.
I do crazy tins wen I am in love too.
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by bayocute(m): 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
jom4real007:

How much yhu don give your mommy?
Receive sense!!!!!!!

If the need arises, i will do the same..(i will give her if i have the money.)

Be good my sis!
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by protocoll(m): 12:32am On Jan 08, 2017
bayocute:
Good evening my dear nairalanders..
This will be my first time writing a story like this cos i seriously need help(ur advice)..

I am a young guy that happened to fall in love at a very tender age. I fell inlove with this be beautiful gal called 'Juliet'. I was 17 and she was 15 years of age then wen we both started dating..
We finished our secondary school same year.. I started working in other to lift the pressure of money on my dad.
We eventually both gained admission. She was given admission at UNIBEN and mine was at KWASU.
One very day, she called me and i can presumed she was crying due to the way her voice was shaking.
She said to me 'am forfeiting my admission' i asked her what happened? She said 'there is no money,that she will need up to like 40k..
I told that she should not think about it.
I gave her the 40k which later resulted to me staying at ohm. That was (2015) then.

After she got to school, if i called her she won't pick it. And if she eventually picked it, she may tell me she's busy. TBC

Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by Kobicove(m): 1:10am On Jan 08, 2017
Idiot!
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by Mr2kay2: 3:25am On Jan 08, 2017
I don't usually comment but this op this your cut cut story is really annoying. angry

1 Like

Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by ouzo1(m): 8:38am On Jan 08, 2017
Mr2kay2:
I don't usually comment but this op this your cut cut story is really annoying. angry

Baba I concur
Re: My Ex Desperately Want Me Back And She Happened To Be My Current Gf Junior Sis by LePrezident(m): 9:00am On Jan 08, 2017
Mr2kay2:

It makes the story seem fictitious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naughty Girl G0es C0mplete Na.ked On Instagram To Gain Fame[pic & Vid] / Oga Has Been Having Sex With Me With Condoms” – 13-year-old Maid To Her Madam / Why Do Girls Cover Their Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.